Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

Check out NBA 2K12 screenshot #2, featuring Ronnie2K in My Player mode.

Quote:
My Player Career of Ronnie2K - Mock Draft: After Ronnie's performance in the Rookie Showcase and Pre-Draft Interviews, the basketball pundits debate where Ronnie should go in the draft (just a prognostication, not what will absolutely happen). As you can see, the scouts aren't wild about his bite matching up to his bark, saying "he is delusional about his own abilities."

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 da ThRONe @ 09/06/11 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavsfan2
1) Confirmed new face for generic players.
2) Unless this line is meaningless: "Great size, length for position" then editable wingspans are in.
We can hope can't we. I wouldn't get my hopes up about wingspans. Let's just hope they take out that annoying SAS wannabe that directs you. LoL

# 22 JWiLL02 @ 09/06/11 05:46 PM
Nice...looks like I won't unintentionally be Asia's next great basketball hope this year.

Awesome.

# 23 KyotoCarl @ 09/06/11 05:50 PM
There's alot of focus on graphics, but I think this addition to MP is great! For me, it's the features and gameplay, not graphics.

# 24 Xx Qontrolz xX @ 09/06/11 05:51 PM
Quote:
2) Unless this line is meaningless: "Great size, length for position" then editable wingspans are in.
3) we can add a secondary position to our MP : )

as a huuuuge MP whore, i am so pleased with those new CAPs haha cant w8 great job 2k ! idk if there's any other company that listens that much to their fans

# 25 illwill10 @ 09/06/11 06:01 PM
That is something that I want in every spots game, which is Player Description. Especially for Drafts. It is a good way of telling you what type of Player and playstyle your drafting, so you wont draft a player who doesnt fit your sceme. I drafted a CB in Madden in the 1st round who was a 83 A POT CB. I was glad until I found out that he was a Ronde Barber type of CB with 90+ Zone and 70- Man, I ran a Man-Heavy defense so he was a waste.

# 26 illwill10 @ 09/06/11 06:11 PM
All I need to hear is:
1) Custom Sliders. Huge need and will help teammate play better.
2) Ability to sim games from the calendar. 82 games on 10 min games and not alot of time to play the game takes a ton of time to complete.

After that I am set and excited for MP. Besides RTTS, the other BAP need to look at 2K for making BAP modes.

# 27 infam0us @ 09/06/11 06:16 PM
Wow, I thought the first picture was a CF for Ronnie, if this is the new cap system then kudos to 2k because the players look great.

# 28 cavsfan2 @ 09/06/11 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
All I need to hear is:
1) Custom Sliders. Huge need and will help teammate play better.
2) Ability to sim games from the calendar. 82 games on 10 min games and not alot of time to play the game takes a ton of time to complete.

After that I am set and excited for MP. Besides RTTS, the other BAP need to look at 2K for making BAP modes.
Better yet, make the length of seasons shorter AND give us the ability to sim games easier. Association lets us do this. I dont see why we shouldnt be able to o this in MP

# 29 illwill10 @ 09/06/11 06:32 PM
Quote:
Better yet, make the length of seasons shorter AND give us the ability to sim games easier. Association lets us do this. I dont see why we shouldnt be able to o this in MP
I wouldnt mind shortening the season, but I still would like to gain stats for career. What Im saying is I wouls still like to get 5K Career Points be late 2nd-3rd year by without having to shorten season

# 30 NINJAK2 @ 09/06/11 06:44 PM
Quote:
I hope you are right cavsfan2 but that may be an advanced yoga class stretch on your part..

# 31 illwill10 @ 09/06/11 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
I hope you are right cavsfan2 but that may be an advanced yoga class stretch on your part..
I really hope that it is in. It would make making Shorter players funner with long wingspan.
But, I dont expect it to be in.

# 32 DutchMastah7 @ 09/06/11 07:01 PM
Good news. Looks like they put in a little work for MyPlayer this year. Hopefully the insight on Friday is.. insightful.

# 33 clipperfan811 @ 09/06/11 07:22 PM
I think the most interesting tidbit in that screen shot is the revamped player scouting info. It definitely seems much more detailed. I would assume that the same scouting format would apply to prospect scouting in association.

This makes a huge impact if the scouting reports are reliable as far as the skill sets actually possessed by the prospects *of course taking into account mis-information for scouts with poorer skills*.

# 34 da ThRONe @ 09/06/11 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchMastah7
Good news. Looks like they put in a little work for MyPlayer this year. Hopefully the insight on Friday is.. insightful.
It depends if this stuff is the "fluff" additions to MP I think we're in for a treat. However if the rest of the improvement are on the same level we still have issues. There are some serious core issues with MP that can't be covered with make up no matter how nice the make up is.

# 35 Pezell04x @ 09/06/11 07:27 PM
Definitely excited to see what gets posted at 9 PM EST tonight now.

# 36 PRAY IV M3RCY @ 09/06/11 07:42 PM
Im loving the detail in the player scouting report..its almost like you are reading it off Oh an ESPN scouting report. I just hope its based off of how u use your Guy on the court than based off of his overall attributes. Man 2k got me hyped this is my favorite mode. I would like the option to sim games tho

# 37 I Djm @ 09/06/11 07:45 PM
the faces definitely look better. hearing that we can have alternate jerseys will be the icing. i really hope they let us rotate headbands, and choose our colors before games

# 38 Dwadefan @ 09/06/11 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Djm
the faces definitely look better. hearing that we can have alternate jerseys will be the icing. i really hope they let us rotate headbands, and choose our colors before games
I completely agree Alternate jerseys would be awesome

# 39 XenoZograscope @ 09/06/11 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshPrince22
it's about time they got some CAP hairstyles with a decent lineup

LOL...Exactly, its about time.

# 40 Yeah...THAT Guy @ 09/06/11 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
That is something that I want in every spots game, which is Player Description. Especially for Drafts. It is a good way of telling you what type of Player and playstyle your drafting, so you wont draft a player who doesnt fit your sceme. I drafted a CB in Madden in the 1st round who was a 83 A POT CB. I was glad until I found out that he was a Ronde Barber type of CB with 90+ Zone and 70- Man, I ran a Man-Heavy defense so he was a waste.
Well if you knew his potential going into the draft, then you should have known his man and zone ratings too.

I'm guessing you mean that you wish that rookies in Madden had scouting reports on them like what you see in this picture before you actually scout them? I agree with that.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.