Home
News Post

The NFL season is almost here and we've decided (with the help of other OS'ers) that we need an OS NFL Pick 'Em and Survival pool, with prizes!
  • Only one first prize winner, per contest.
  • Only one entry per person, don't create multiple accounts (or you will be banned)
The winner of each contest receives 3 games of choice (Not over $59.99 each). If you know your stuff, you could win 6 games. (Math computed by Millennium).

Click the following links to sign up! Everyone is invited (except for banned users), good luck.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival (Some of you may have already signed up for this, via the Chaos81 thread).

Group #: 20871
Pass: OSftw

Group #: 27497
Password: OSftw

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem

Group #: 57727

Group #: 61028

Member Comments
# 81 Cubfan @ 09/12/11 03:56 AM
Picked the Lions in week 1. Not sure who im going to pick for next week.

# 82 TheBrothers24 @ 09/12/11 12:55 PM
Thank you Mr. Peterson. Cam had me worried there for a bit.

# 83 kjcheezhead @ 09/12/11 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewst18
Safe to say next week will be 99% GB over Carolina.
I don't know. Cam looked good week 1 and had me sweating my Arizona pick for awhile. Green Bay is on the road and could be looking ahead to a big Bears matchup week 3. Has the makings of a trap game.

Pittsburgh has the Seahawks at home and were just embarrassed by Baltimore. That seems like the safest pick to me.

# 84 Blaze125 @ 09/12/11 01:52 PM
I was a little worried about Arizona, but thankfully they were able to win. Those games that look like gimmes always seem to be tricky... But I may go with the Lions or the Texans. Depends on how Miami looks tonight.

# 85 SPTO @ 09/12/11 02:25 PM
I'm trying to save the marquee teams for later in the season so i'm either going with Buffalo (depends on how Oakland looks tonight) or Houston for week 2.

# 86 TracerBullet @ 09/12/11 02:43 PM
I got a two game cushion heading into tonight in Pro Football Pick 'Em's first group. Just being able to say I lead for a week would be awesome.

# 87 SPTO @ 09/12/11 04:57 PM
10-4 for me is mighty fine!

It's a long season and I expect to see some separation between players by week 5.

# 88 SouthernBrick @ 09/12/11 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubfan
Picked the Lions in week 1. Not sure who im going to pick for next week.
Bills?

Murdered the Chiefs, maybe they will get the Raiders too?

Might be to big of a chance there though.

# 89 ScoobySnax @ 09/12/11 08:47 PM
Damn, how did some people go 0-14? LOL

# 90 drewst18 @ 09/12/11 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoobySnax
Damn, how did some people go 0-14? LOL
They didn't make any picks...

# 91 TracerBullet @ 09/13/11 01:19 AM
Quote:
Yep, they wasted spots.

# 92 TracerBullet @ 09/13/11 01:57 AM
I don't know what I ate when I made my picks this week, but I only missed two games, and I was correct on two tiebreakers.

# 93 Rexis @ 09/13/11 02:17 AM
I know who I'm getting my betting tips from...

# 94 ScoobySnax @ 09/13/11 09:00 AM
Quote:
Oh okay. I was about to say. I would kinda view that as an accomplishment lol

EDIT: Lots of tough picks next week. This should be good.

# 95 SPTO @ 09/13/11 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TracerBullet
I don't know what I ate when I made my picks this week, but I only missed two games, and I was correct on two tiebreakers.
Me and Globalpicks (wonder who that is?) are right on your tail so you better keep eating whatever you had last week

Nice to see me in 3rd place though

# 96 ImTellinTim @ 09/13/11 02:21 PM
Nothing to see here.

# 97 ImTellinTim @ 09/13/11 02:34 PM
Quote:
Safe to say next week will be 99% GB over Carolina.
I exclusively stay away from away teams as much as possible. Even if it looks lopsided. This gets harder to accomplish towards the end.

# 98 Yeah...THAT Guy @ 09/14/11 12:43 PM
went 8-8 in the pick em. Used up the Patriots in survival, leaning towards going with the Bills this week.

Edit: Eh, **** it. Still a little nervous going with the Bills, so I have the Ravens as my choice unless I change my mind.

# 99 SouthernBrick @ 09/14/11 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy
went 8-8 in the pick em. Used up the Patriots in survival, leaning towards going with the Bills this week.

Edit: Eh, **** it. Still a little nervous going with the Bills, so I have the Ravens as my choice unless I change my mind.
I'm thinking about taking the Bill, Browns, or Lions.

Lions vs KC...KC lost Eric Berry plus I believe the Lions are a better team than KC this season.

Browns vs Colts...Colts have depth in LBs missing depth linebackers plus no Manning.

Bills vs Raiders...I think that one will be a close game. Thinking hard on this one.

After seeing the Broncos/Raiders game and what Mcfadden did I'm starting to become a little skeptical of that one. Lions is definitely my first, then Browns, then Bills.

# 100 SPTO @ 09/14/11 11:43 PM
I went with Houston in the pick em. It was pretty a pretty tough choice.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.