Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

EA Sports has updated the details for NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2, which is available now for the PS3. Please post your impressions here.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 redsfan4life @ 09/08/11 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qpc123
I just downloaded the rosters from your locker (I know it might not be the latest version) and Martinez is balanced and so is Denard. Color me perplexed, like I said initially everything appeared to be corrected but know they are just like pre-patch except once you edit them they return to proper tendencies(basically the opposite of what was happening pre-patch).
Wow that's odd. Try deleting all your rosters, then re-download the patch maybe?

# 122 N51_rob @ 09/08/11 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YFS
This happened to me as well. When I initially started the game after downloading the patch, the tendency issue was fixed (Denard Robinson a scrambler, etc.). So, since I had not downloaded Luvs rosters in a while, I decided to download his latest update. After I saved the downloaded roster file, I went back to the rosters screen, and the tendencies were switched back to the wrong tendencies (Denard Robinson balanced again, etc.). Not sure what to do now.
Delete the patch. Keep luvs roster. Re download the patch and it will fix luvs roster.

Sent from RedskinNation.

# 123 OGKing @ 09/08/11 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLeviticalLawKid3
I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but the new Mountain West logo is in.

It's bold, but it sure is ugly.

Glad it's in regardless.

# 124 FloorGeneral @ 09/08/11 06:59 PM
Just did a quick look through with the tendencies, and the No Huddle problem ppl seem to be having.

I DID NOT have a roster when the patch was applied...downloaded Luvtotha9's, AFTER THE PATCH, and the tendencies in Team Mangagement-->Edit Roster were right for my team (Notre Dame), but wrong for alot of others (Michigan's QB's all wrong, Luck wrong, Jacory wrong, EJ Manuel wrong, Griffin III wrong, etc...). Don't know what the deal is.

As far as No-Huddle...went into a Play Now, and it worked OK for me. Was able to change formations just fine.

Edit...haven't messed with my Custom Playbooks yet...that's gonna have to wait though. Gotta get ready for the Packer game...

# 125 The JareBear @ 09/08/11 06:59 PM
Yes, I too had my CPB messed up.

Not a huge deal.

# 126 Solidice @ 09/08/11 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chia51
This is a pretty big showing by EA... it shows that they can add graphics into patches.

Just to reconfirm... is this in the menu or is it also on the fields and jerseys? That is a big difference.
It's not the first time. I believe the new Pac-12 logo was added in the first patch.

# 127 DNMHIII @ 09/08/11 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Yes, I too had my CPB messed up.

Not a huge deal.
My Custom Playbook getting jacked up is a big deal to me. I spent a lot of time getting it dialed in and now its just about completely ruined.

This is a never ending circus with this game.

# 128 BoSoxPujols @ 09/08/11 07:04 PM
Anyword on the Custom Conference scheduling issue?

# 129 OGKing @ 09/08/11 07:08 PM
Anyone remember the Virginia Tech / Boston college issue or something like that? How'd that turn out?

What about North Carolina having 15 games in a schedule or something?

Can't wait folks, thanks ps3 users!

# 130 EmmittSmithx22x @ 09/08/11 07:08 PM
OK Folks! I am gonna start up a OD right now and sim till the end and see what happens. Wish me luck. Will post results asap.

Hope there is no transfer fail.... *Crosses fingers*

# 131 BaylorBearBryant @ 09/08/11 07:08 PM
Damn the tendencies.

# 132 qpc123 @ 09/08/11 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsfan4life
Wow that's odd. Try deleting all your rosters, then re-download the patch maybe?
I deleted everything, game data utility included, so it was as if this was the first time I'd ever had the game.

Fired up the game, downloaded the patch, downloaded your rosters again, same results. Martinez and Denard are still balanced, Crick is balanced(was a run stopper on default rosters) etc.

I think whoever posted that the patch only effects saved rosters may be right. I assume the rosters in your locker are pre-patch. Could you upload the version you have now with the correct tendencies so I can see if they stay that way.

# 133 BaylorBearBryant @ 09/08/11 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
Delete the patch. Keep luvs roster. Re download the patch and it will fix luvs roster.

Sent from RedskinNation.
Can I have better explanations on how to do this? I really don't want to delete my sliders... How do I remove the patch?

# 134 bcruise @ 09/08/11 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmittSmithx22x
OK Folks! I am gonna start up a OD right now and sim till the end and see what happens. Wish me luck. Will post results asap.

Hope there is no transfer fail.... *Crosses fingers*
I'm trying it too...actually had one up to bowl week, but realized the team I picked wasn't going to make it to a bowl...ARGH! Started over with 'Bama to eliminate that problem, currently in week 4.

# 135 mjsthebest @ 09/08/11 07:11 PM
I want to get to the bottom of this one as well. What happens to tendencies if you DL a roster post patch 2??

# 136 BaylorBearBryant @ 09/08/11 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qpc123
I deleted everything, game data utility included, so it was as if this was the first time I'd ever had the game.

Fired up the game, downloaded the patch, downloaded your rosters again, same results. Martinez and Denard are still balanced, Crick is balanced(was a run stopper on default rosters) etc.

I think whoever posted that the patch only effects saved rosters may be right. I assume the rosters in your locker are pre-patch. Could you upload the version you have now with the correct tendencies so I can see if they stay that way.
No, you did it wrong. You need to download the rosters then the patch. Cancel when the game prompts you to download the patch. Might want to actually load Luv's rosters after you download to be safe.

# 137 EmmittSmithx22x @ 09/08/11 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
I'm trying it too...actually had one up to bowl week, but realized the team I picked wasn't going to make it to a bowl...ARGH! Started over with 'Bama to eliminate that problem, currently in week 4.
lol I picked UCLA.... I think I am gonna have to start over to.

# 138 Ramminyou @ 09/08/11 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGKing
Anyone remember the Virginia Tech / Boston college issue or something like that? How'd that turn out?

What about North Carolina having 15 games in a schedule or something?

Can't wait folks, thanks ps3 users!
Don't know about the V Tech thing, but I just checked NC in the dynasty I just started and they only have 12 games.

# 139 coop9889 @ 09/08/11 07:13 PM
My custom playbook was messed up BEFORE the patch.

It had a formation I didn't personally put in it, and it only had ONE play. When editing the PB I couldn't deselect it because it wasn't selected in the first place.... and this was before the patch.

# 140 Pielet @ 09/08/11 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coop9889
My custom playbook was messed up BEFORE the patch.

It had a formation I didn't personally put in it, and it only had ONE play. When editing the PB I couldn't deselect it because it wasn't selected in the first place.... and this was before the patch.
me too. I think the hail Mary additions added the four verts play that was always there.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.