Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

EA Sports has updated the details for NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2, which is available now for the PS3. Please post your impressions here.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 OGKing @ 09/08/11 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramminyou
Don't know about the V Tech thing, but I just checked NC in the dynasty I just started and they only have 12 games.
rad, thanks dude

# 142 LowerWolf @ 09/08/11 07:18 PM
I downloaded Luv's roster, deleted the patch and then redownloaded the patch, but I'm still getting the tendency bug.

# 143 qpc123 @ 09/08/11 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
Delete the patch. Keep luvs roster. Re download the patch and it will fix luvs roster.

Sent from RedskinNation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chia51
Yep... sounds like the patch fixes rosters that are currently 'loaded' or possibly all rosters on your hard drive.

Also downloading a roster from someone who does not have the patch applied to their roster, will result in you now having a 'pre-patch' roster.

So do as Rob said and all should be fine.
Sorry and correct me if did something wrong but it didn't work. Here's what I did.

Downloaded Luv's roster, deleted all others.

Quit the game.

Deleted the patch(game data utility)

re-started the game

downloaded the patch

went to roster management>edit rosters

Martinez is still balanced and so is Denard

Were these not the correct steps?

At this point I think roster makers will have to save the file with correct tendencies and upload that for others to download. Can't sure but that's my best guess at this time.

# 144 bcruise @ 09/08/11 07:24 PM
Nearing the end of this quickie Bama OD, and it looks like they'll be getting a bowl for sure....

So, just to confirm I'm supposed to supersim the bowl game and see if I get the transfer failed after that? Not regular sim?

# 145 mjsthebest @ 09/08/11 07:25 PM
Yeah I'm starting to think roster makers are going to have to re-upload their latest rosters post patch to help all the folks like me who didn't have a roster already on their HDD.

# 146 Hunsy34 @ 09/08/11 07:25 PM
yes go into the game like your gonna play it then super sim it and see if it uploads dont just do the regular sim

# 147 EmmittSmithx22x @ 09/08/11 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Nearing the end of this quickie Bama OD, and it looks like they'll be getting a bowl for sure....

So, just to confirm I'm supposed to supersim the bowl game and see if I get the transfer failed after that? Not regular sim?
Well my plan was to get to the bowl and play 3 minutes of the game then super sim the rest. Regular sim shouldnt result in a transfer fail. im @ week 5 so i guess whatever i find should support your evidence. :P

# 148 BaylorBearBryant @ 09/08/11 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qpc123
Sorry and correct me if did something wrong but it didn't work. Here's what I did.

Quit the game.

re-started the game

downloaded the patch

At this point I think roster makers will have to save the file with correct tendencies and upload that for others to download. Can't sure but that's my best guess at this time.
Try deleting everything. Return it to a brand new game. Then download luv's rosters. Load the rosters. Then download all the patches.

That's my only suggestion. If that doesn't work then I don't know what to do.

# 149 authentic @ 09/08/11 07:27 PM
The tendencies worked for me without changing anything. Awesome.

# 150 redsfan4life @ 09/08/11 07:27 PM
Try re-downloading my rosters. I just uploaded ones with correct tendencies.

# 151 stoncold32 @ 09/08/11 07:27 PM
Meh. I just played a full game at Kentucky in the rain and still no dirty white Jerseys. So far I don't see any differences gameplay wise either. And there is still a noticeable pause after big plays when I was attempting to call a timeoit

# 152 Dbrentonbuck @ 09/08/11 07:28 PM
Interested in seeing if someone uploads a roster with correct tendencies and those having problems download it, if it works correctly.

# 153 BiggestKJ @ 09/08/11 07:28 PM
Quote:

Quit the game.

re-started the game

downloaded the patch

What if luvs just uploads a roster on his end that has been patched?

# 154 YFS @ 09/08/11 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowerWolf
I downloaded Luv's roster, deleted the patch and then redownloaded the patch, but I'm still getting the tendency bug.
Same here. SMH

# 155 krulmichael @ 09/08/11 07:31 PM
So after glancing through this thread, if I started a Dynasty awhile back with rosters I had saved on my HDD, they should be reverted back to the correct tendencies even in my Dynasty correct?

# 156 Dolfanjoe @ 09/08/11 07:32 PM
Can anyone who have the patch, can you check if the cpu still goes for those ridiculous 60yrds+ fg's on Heisman, instead of punting?

I know this wasn't mentioned on their things-to-fix list for this patch, but i'm just curious.

Thanks!

# 157 EmmittSmithx22x @ 09/08/11 07:34 PM
Looks like I am gonna make bowl... almost ready to play that bowl game. I know bcruise is doing it to. Hope things turn out well

# 158 olemiss86 @ 09/08/11 07:35 PM
Is it easier to pass the ball with this patch?

# 159 N51_rob @ 09/08/11 07:35 PM
Quote:

Quit the game.

re-started the game

downloaded the patch

You did what I would've done. I don't know what else to say. It was an idea based off what happened when I first DLed the patch.

Sent from RedskinNation.

# 160 stoncold32 @ 09/08/11 07:36 PM
I had an old roster and it loaded up just fine without the player tendency issue. But I just downloaded Luvtotha9s roster and when I loaded that one up, the player tendency issue is back. Guys like Robert Griffin and denard are balanced.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.