Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

EA Sports has updated the details for NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2, wich is now available for the 360. Please post your 360 impressions here.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 kjjnesb @ 09/09/11 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGKing
Also everyone, i have NO PROBLEM with the formations.

I'm using TENNESSEE now.

I run first play, do a no huddle, looking....

ACTUALLY.

I'm looking at it now

I formation

Normal / Twins / Tight are all the same when i no huddle.

So there is a problem, but i honestly thought it was a bigger problem than this. Why is everyone overreacting.
I was thinking the same I was under the impression that the play selection or something wasn't popping up. I mean its annoying but nothing to delete the patch over.

# 42 OGKing @ 09/09/11 07:20 AM
I see, well that's horrible for those who use Custom Playbooks, you're just going to have to use the standard playbooks for now, it shouldn't hurt THAT bad.

One thing I'm happy about:

NO MIDDLE LINEBACKER GLITCH The middle linebackers jump but the ball is to high for them to reach.

# 43 Dice @ 09/09/11 07:22 AM
Quote:
1. Download rosters from locker.

2. Delete patch.

3. Go into game without dloading the patch.

4. Save previously dloaded rosters as a new file with a new name.

5. Exit and quit game.

6. Dload patch and the roster tendencies will now work
OK. Looks like that worked. Weird I had to do that but...oh well. As long as it works. Thanks.

# 44 TheShizNo1 @ 09/09/11 07:22 AM
No huddle definitely broken.

Went into play now w/ Oregon.
Called shotgun ace QB read.
Hurried up to the line, I could only call plays out of shotgun splitbacks.
The name of the formation would change, but never the formation itself.

# 45 OGKing @ 09/09/11 07:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
No huddle definitely broken.

Went into play now w/ Oregon.
Called shotgun ace QB read.
Hurried up to the line, I could only call plays out of shotgun splitbacks.
The name of the formation would change, but never the formation itself.
So you're telling me. You hurried up the the line, and can't change to the ace from the shotgun?

# 46 FSU Judge @ 09/09/11 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice
OK. Looks like that worked. Weird I had to do that but...oh well. As long as it works. Thanks.
do you have to do all this to make it when using custom rosters in OD?

and, by the way, what was the problem that is supposedly being fixed?

# 47 TheShizNo1 @ 09/09/11 07:27 AM
Also just ran speed option 3 straight times. Varsity, custom sliders. LSU's defense played it perfectly.

# 48 TheShizNo1 @ 09/09/11 07:27 AM
Quote:
So you're telling me. You hurried up the the line, and can't change to the ace from the shotgun?
Correct. I came out in Ace and couldn't get back to it.

# 49 psycho79 @ 09/09/11 07:28 AM
Hurry up is messed up for me as well...I'm on 360. Hardly ever run hurry up unless it's during the 2 minute drill, so it's not a big deal for me. I've noticed it also happens on my defensive plays when the CPU offense runs hurry up.

# 50 MEAST26 @ 09/09/11 07:29 AM
To be honest, I'm actually relieved about the no-huddle issue. Obviously it sucks that it doesn't work as it should, but from a lot of the comments on the PS3 patch I was expecting it to be 100% unusable for every playbook. I guess I'm lucky though, I use a lot of different packages and I really only go to no-huddle before the half and late in the game. But for the guys who run it the entire game and/or have a limited number of packages in their playbook- I can absolutely understand the frustration. Hopefully this gets worked out ASAP.

# 51 OGKing @ 09/09/11 07:30 AM
Quote:
Correct. I came out in Ace and couldn't get back to it.
That's weird, it's letting me go to all formations. It just won't let me chance the formation type. Like i came out from the Wild Duck formation, ran a reverse run, no huddled and went to my ace formation.

# 52 MEAST26 @ 09/09/11 07:33 AM
BTW has anybody tried playing defense against a no-huddle offense? Is the issue the same?

# 53 dstokes31 @ 09/09/11 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunsy34
Before you all get excited read some of the ps3 post patch issues yeah some things are fixed but the transfer error still happens I hope this is different for us but I doubt it!
So transfer failed error is still happening after the "patch"? Wow.

That error single-handedly makes the game unplayable for myself and any other dedicated Online Dynasty player. Playing an entire OD season only to have your bowl results thrown out is just bush league. C'mon EA, figure it out.

# 54 Eddert @ 09/09/11 07:34 AM
I ran across an odd issue I'm not sure I've seen before. I had the lead by 1 late against Boise State. I forced them to punt with them having 3 timeouts left and 1:45 left in the game. Their punter ran down the playclock and punted with 1:15 left... Pretty atrocious clock management by the computer. It didn't end up mattering because I scored a touchdown to put the game out of reach 2 plays later, but still.

# 55 Coach C @ 09/09/11 07:35 AM
Just simmed a season and D Rob went off 2800 yds pass, 25 tds, 7 ints\ 1011 rushing yds 14 tds!! Even tho i dont like michigan it was nice to see.

# 56 OGKing @ 09/09/11 07:39 AM
Guys, I'm ASU vs Michigan. I looked at Denard Robinson ratings, he's listed as a Scrambler. For those who has had the tendency thing in the past, before the patch, he would be listed as a pocket passer, correct? Or is it the way they play?

# 57 TheShizNo1 @ 09/09/11 07:40 AM
Quote:
That's weird, it's letting me go to all formations. It just won't let me chance the formation type. Like i came out from the Wild Duck formation, ran a reverse run, no huddled and went to my ace formation.
It lets you go to the first formation of each formation. I've made two videos showing and will upload once I remember my youtube account stuff.

# 58 OGKing @ 09/09/11 07:43 AM
Quote:
It lets you go to the first formation of each formation. I've made two videos showing and will upload once I remember my youtube account stuff.
Yea, so i run on 1st and 10, pick up a few, no huddle, i can only choose the first formation from each of em, but i can still go to i formation, strong, weak, goal, and pick from the 9 plays that's listed, but i can't change the formations, because it would result in me choosing the same play over and over.

Correct?

# 59 carnalnirvana @ 09/09/11 07:47 AM
well EA, good job

the tendencies are fixed, this allows the game to play great IMO.
backs now react like they did when they were numbers named, QB's run, throw a bit more timely,

the DB's are slightly toned LB's still make their plays on the ball i even gave up a one hand pick to a LB but overall there is room to make playsif you are content to feast on short passes. i have never had a problem with 4 verts since its not a play i ever call. The D now has that madden 12 feel so far but i'll keep playing just to make sure.

the cpu can run again with somewhat logic,

the no huddle thing seems to limit you to plays in the set you originally called i dont have a huge problem with this. i rarely no huddle BUT i can see how for shotgun teams this will limit an attack since those formations are similar, they should have done this for the cpu only for now, i hate seeing the cpu go from strong I to 5 wide...

i am not a heavy dynasty player so i cant report of those issues/fixes

# 60 K0ZZ @ 09/09/11 07:49 AM
Quote:
Guys, I'm ASU vs Michigan. I looked at Denard Robinson ratings, he's listed as a Scrambler. For those who has had the tendency thing in the past, before the patch, he would be listed as a pocket passer, correct? Or is it the way they play?
He was balanced, but wouldn't run nowhere near as much as he should.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.