Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

For the tuner pack we have tuned the speed at which coaches in dynasty will achieve both an A rating as well as an A+ rating. This will prevent coaches from becoming “elite” too quickly and easily.

Player progression was also tuned to decrease the overall quickness in which players will progress.

Finally, the effectiveness of the CPU jumping the snap when adjustments were set to aggressive have been tuned down.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 DNMHIII @ 09/09/11 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants4Natic
Then use the power of search and do your own homework...Simple right
Simple is posting links with comments..........do some homework.

# 22 splff3000 @ 09/09/11 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chia51
Ughhhh dude really... spout BS... just read some of threads to find your answer... but since... ahhh f it.
Lol I like how that tweet said they fixed the transfer failed error. So apparently the transfer failed error has already been fixed. Lol somebody should all these people that are still getting it, that's its fixed.

# 23 bucknut7 @ 09/09/11 12:42 PM
I wasnt prompted to DL a tuner. Did it come with patch?

# 24 andybill @ 09/09/11 12:44 PM
So for the n00bness of this question, but is this something official with NCAA that I will download automatically, or do I need to download it from someones locker?

thx

# 25 K0ZZ @ 09/09/11 12:45 PM
Should tell you as soon as you connect to EA's server that your tuner is out of date.

# 26 ucas005 @ 09/09/11 12:45 PM
Can someone explain to me why every year the patch includes a fix to player progression? I don't understand how when they finally do get it to work the year before it needs to be fixed all over again.

# 27 wolverinemaniac @ 09/09/11 12:51 PM
thank you for the update, community contact is much appreciated

# 28 OGKing @ 09/09/11 01:10 PM
Posting from my college right now ...appriciate the hard work

# 29 Mtneer08 @ 09/09/11 01:22 PM
I got the patch last night but haven't been prompted for the tuner update today for the PS3. Anyone else having this problem?

# 30 CurryStorm @ 09/09/11 01:25 PM
So with this tuner fixing coach progression and patch #2 coming out, the 2 biggest things that EA needs to address are the no huddle glitch and OD still having the transfer errors?

And I don't care if it's a server side issue, a patch issue, a tuner issue, invaders from Mars issue - EA needs to get the transfer error thing fixed soon.

# 31 ncaa98 @ 09/09/11 01:36 PM
Sorry if I missed it but for the new Tuning Pack to work would we have to RE-START an Off-Line Dynasty?

# 32 BaylorBearBryant @ 09/09/11 02:05 PM
Anyone done any testing to see how progression looks now?

# 33 ncaa98 @ 09/09/11 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaylorBearBryant
Anyone done any testing to see how progression looks now?
I would if I knew if I had to RE-START my Dynasty or not?

# 34 BaylorBearBryant @ 09/09/11 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswaykos
LOL!!! One of my favorite SNL characters. FIX IT!!!! Identify another problem, and FIX IT!!

# 35 Krebstar @ 09/09/11 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncaa98
Sorry if I missed it but for the new Tuning Pack to work would we have to RE-START an Off-Line Dynasty?
As far as I know with tuner packs, no. However, if you're deep into a dynasty then your progression could already be a bit much so starting a new one could be the best thing to do. Unless you don't mind the previous progression.

# 36 ncaa98 @ 09/09/11 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
As far as I know with tuner packs, no. However, if you're deep into a dynasty then your progression could already be a bit much so starting a new one could be the best thing to do. Unless you don't mind the previous progression.
Thanks! It seems there is less in-season QB AWR Increase. That's all I got for now will know more later when I finish this season.

# 37 OGKing @ 09/09/11 02:19 PM
Posting from my college right now ...appriciate the hard work

# 38 renatus @ 09/09/11 02:22 PM
stupid quetion but how do i get the tuner? i went to load the file under file management and it shows nothing

# 39 therizing02 @ 09/09/11 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
Bummer, I'm 5 years in and am finally playing for the National Championship and have a two years of great recruiting classes.

Any idea if the progression will work properly once I get to the Training Results part of the off season?

# 40 ncaa98 @ 09/09/11 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by therizing02
Bummer, I'm 5 years in and am finally playing for the National Championship and have a two years of great recruiting classes.

Any idea if the progression will work properly once I get to the Training Results part of the off season?
If what I heard is right your fine! All players just will not progress as fast.
(I think it will mainly be QB AWR)

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.