Home
Madden 12 News Post

The Madden NFL 12 rosters are available now for PS3 and 360 users. Those looking to get online franchise roster files, will have to wait until mid to late next week.

Want to see all 1300 changes for the week? Click here.

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 snowman5607 @ 09/09/11 07:56 PM
Roy Helu is now #29
Tim Hightower is now #25
Chris Neild is now #95
Markus White is now #55

LaRon Landry is the Strong Safety.
O.J. Atogwe is the Free Safety.

# 42 TMJOHNS18 @ 09/09/11 07:58 PM
Nice that they are up, but it's still sad that a guy gets paid to do this and he still gets it wrong.

# 43 PatriotsEVM @ 09/09/11 08:06 PM
Looks like Tom Brady's "throw accuracy" is set to 100, but his "deep" "medium" and "long" ratings all stayed the same. I thought the deep, medium, and long throw accuracy ratings determined the general throw accuracy rating?

# 44 SGMRock @ 09/09/11 08:07 PM
Ya even if he had just kept up with daily transactions since the last roster release they would be way better. Not sure what the heck is going on there.

# 45 kaizer85 @ 09/09/11 08:16 PM
they should implement roster updates like how nba 2k does em now

# 46 Illustrator76 @ 09/09/11 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMRock
...Also for the Lions Tulloch is at ROLB when he is actually playing MLB, they moved Levy to ROLB on the real team...
And I have no earthly idea why they did this. It makes zero sense at all and I am pretty upset. The initial rosters had it right, and every depth chart that I can find on the net has it correct as well, so why switch it? Donny always talks about Ourlads this and that, well Ourlads had Tulloch as our Mike and Levy as our Will as well, so I don't see any excuses there. I really do not understand what those guys are doing sometimes, and it is extremely frustrating.

# 47 mf756193 @ 09/09/11 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizer85
they should implement roster updates like how nba 2k does em now
Haven't played NBA 2K in years, but how do their rosters work?

# 48 kaizer85 @ 09/09/11 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mf756193
Haven't played NBA 2K in years, but how do their rosters work?

they would update the roster everyday
.. and say a player has a bad game in real life it would be implemented onto 2k the next day..if say someone gets injured in a game tonight..it would be on 2k the next day

# 49 Santino @ 09/09/11 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMRock
Ya I even tweeted Donny Moore about that a week ago and sent them a feedback on that, they said they put it in there the to begin with because Detroit had 2 Johnson receivers and they felt that players online were using that to their advantage somehow. But now Detroit cut Bryant Johnson and he is on another team. CJ is the only Johnson on Detroit so there is no reason what so ever to have a Jr. there.

Not to mention if you want to edit it out on your own he will lose his player roles for that first season.
So manually giving him the correct name will negate his "Go to Guy" role. That's disappointing. Thanks for the heads up.

# 50 Giants2003 @ 09/09/11 08:59 PM
3rd string QB tolzien whom we got from the Chargers is not on the Niners roster. I hate using Smith ;(

# 51 kodawg9 @ 09/09/11 09:04 PM
aw man, Donny Moore got this right but Carson Palmer no longer in the game. I was going to stash him down at the bottom of the depth chart and then trade him next offseason for a mid round pick like I'd expect it'll happen in real life.

# 52 Von Dozier @ 09/09/11 09:10 PM
NICE. Now I can get my franchise started in style.

# 53 juicer420 @ 09/09/11 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants4Natic
Real clever from someone who went AWOL from that thread when he was proven wrong about the PS3 graphics.

Fix the roster yourself. EA is not charging you to get online rosters

Remember: Beggers can't be choosers.
You said it yourself man, we have to fix the roster ourselves! That's the issue everyone has. But the biggest problem is that our fixes become null because we get blocked by unrealistic roster requirements, editing players removes player roles, and we can't edit body sliders.

Franchise mode is the worse! We have to deal with a bunch of fake UDFA's making teams, players being cut who shouldn't be, and messed up imported drafts where players either have messed up shoulder pads and/or body types (which we can't edit to fix ourselves). The draft logic is so poor for imported draft classes that punters get drafted in the first round and 2nd year future franchise QBs get replaced. Apparently PS3 graphics are sub par to what Xbox is getting, it rains every game for some teams, and the commentary is calling players the WRONG NAME.

# 54 minethatbird @ 09/09/11 09:38 PM
Could someone confirm the Tom Brady 100 rating for one of the pass accuracy? I have the new roster and mine does NOT show this ....but people are saying its there .... not a huge deal but its weird. Thanks in advance

# 55 jpdavis82 @ 09/09/11 09:47 PM
My only issue with these rosters is that in real life the Packers only kept 8 o-lineman so I have to sign a generic FA at either G or T or else I get this message every game in Franchise when I try to play or sim a game. "Coach McCarthy, your roster doesn't have enough G's or T's. I know it's not EA's fault but it still kind of creates a problem.

# 56 DiceMan @ 09/09/11 09:51 PM
I saw earlier in the thread that if you edit the Jr from Megatron's name it will erase his player role(s) for the first season. Is the case w/any edits that are done (Ex: changing a player's position, etc)?

# 57 Gstate_510 @ 09/09/11 10:06 PM
no peyton manning to start the season ):

# 58 northface28 @ 09/09/11 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
My only issue with these rosters is that in real life the Packers only kept 8 o-lineman so I have to sign a generic FA at either G or T or else I get this message every game in Franchise when I try to play or sim a game. "Coach McCarthy, your roster doesn't have enough G's or T's. I know it's not EA's fault but it still kind of creates a problem.
If its not EA's fault, who, exactly is at fault?

# 59 PatriotsEVM @ 09/10/11 01:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by minethatbird
Could someone confirm the Tom Brady 100 rating for one of the pass accuracy? I have the new roster and mine does NOT show this ....but people are saying its there .... not a huge deal but its weird. Thanks in advance
If you go to player management it will list throw accuracy at 100, but deep, medium, and short throw accuracy are still the same. The throw accuracy rating isn't listed if you look at the ratings in the depth chart, only short, med, and long throw accuracy.

# 60 CatMan72 @ 09/10/11 08:00 AM
David Gettis is not on IR... got my whole franchise setup and started playing a game before I realized this.... starting over again.

I wish players on IR would appear grayed out like they did in years past.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.