Home
FIFA Soccer 12 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

For more FIFA 12 demo fail videos, check out Pastapadre.

Game: FIFA Soccer 12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 14 - View All
FIFA Soccer 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Greene_Flash03 @ 09/19/11 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimus
Beat me to it man! I was about to post it! lol

This is my other concern BTW. Kinda reminds me when NBA Elite introduced "Physics" in their game. Look what happened to them now.

# 2 Altimus @ 09/19/11 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greene_Flash03
Beat me to it man! I was about to post it! lol

This is my other concern BTW. Kinda reminds me when NBA Elite introduced "Physics" in their game. Look what happened to them now.
I haven't seen anything weird like this. I've seen a lot of missed fouls though because of this system.

Either way, I don't think we'll see drastic changes with the system this year. I just hope the goofy stuff is at a minimum.

# 3 Panicshade @ 09/19/11 05:26 PM
I saw that on Kotaku but didn't post it. I didn't want to be accused of being a "fanboy" for any certain game or "trolling" on another

# 4 Greene_Flash03 @ 09/19/11 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimus
I haven't seen anything weird like this. I've seen a lot of missed fouls though because of this system.

Either way, I don't think we'll see drastic changes with the system this year. I just hope the goofy stuff is at a minimum.
Did EA say anthing about these recently? This will bother me a lot if I purchase FIFA.

# 5 RoyceDa59 @ 09/19/11 06:30 PM
That first one with Messi is just yikes!

# 6 bcruise @ 09/19/11 06:34 PM
The one at :47 is almost not suitable for OS.

# 7 VladCanada @ 09/19/11 07:52 PM
so funny. Great game!

# 8 domidomdomz @ 09/19/11 07:58 PM
Too bad. I didn't encounter any of those failures.. yet.

# 9 BrianFifaFan @ 09/19/11 08:10 PM
Okay, I'm crying with laughter. I haven't seen anything like that, but man! I pray that doesn't make final code. But it was so very funny! Seriously, I am having flash backs to the Elite fiasco. If Messi does the "Jesus" at midfield, EA could have a serious issue with the momentum they've gained. Get this fixed before ship. Of course, it's already gold and pressing by now. Hopefully this is no more or they'd better have a day one title update ready. This could be a game killer......

# 10 ggsimmonds @ 09/19/11 08:31 PM
This...actually makes me want to buy the game. It has been some time since I laughed like that.
Messi dying ftw!

# 11 jwilphl @ 09/19/11 09:48 PM
That is actually pretty hilarious. I haven't encountered anything quite extreme myself, but I have seen some of the issues with the engine. It definitely needs refinement.

# 12 RayRay34 @ 09/19/11 10:08 PM
All I want to know is this. Is EA planning on canceling another beloved sports series of mine because of some stupid glitches???? I hope not! plus I've played about 9 matches on PS3 and haven't run across any of this once!

# 13 syncinatti @ 09/19/11 10:44 PM
LOL reminds me of Elite! EA needs to do a better job of debugging their games, sheesh

# 14 rckabillyRaider @ 09/19/11 10:45 PM
maybe they'll tone it down before release?

# 15 rynecandy @ 09/19/11 10:52 PM
Missed opportunity for Yakety Sax.

# 16 Super Glock @ 09/19/11 10:58 PM
These videos are pretty funny but at least the framerate doesn't glitch every other second like another demo on the 360 that I have recently played.

# 17 RB10 @ 09/20/11 12:36 AM
I always think games should have an elite impact engine what their franchise is up and running, but in the end, a majority end up being publicly ridiculed, probably deserved. I can't wait for a game to have a successful, almost glitch free impact engine, I know it's just around the corner, because I don't know of any games with one yet.

# 18 ty5oke @ 09/20/11 12:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Glock
These videos are pretty funny but at least the framerate doesn't glitch every other second like another demo on the 360 that I have recently played.
Come on man... You just made a comment about people having agenda's against Fifa in the demo thread and now this is the second time you mention the framerate issue on the Fifa forum.

# 19 brettford @ 09/20/11 09:30 AM
You know...oddly enough I don't think this is that bad. To see some of those collisions where 2 and then 3 players are falling over each other makes me realize how far sports games have come. The animations are ridiculous in some of those cases...but they are also beautiful too. Obviously you don't want to have unrealistic animations happening all over the place (haven't seen any of these during 7-8 demo games), but I would much rather see these "bad" collisions than outright clipping. Why? Because it represents progress for sports games.

# 20 Qb @ 09/20/11 09:54 AM
Yeah, these clips sometimes start out with some beautiful initial detection only to go horribly wrong with guys spinning on their head, flipping around, etc. Or sometimes even stranger and more affectionate:

Again, nice collision to start, but then the cuddling starts...

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.