Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

Check out the new NBA 2K12 Developer Insight #11, featuring Audio Director, Joel Simmons, as he talks about the new audio additions to the game.

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 CX1329 @ 09/25/11 08:00 AM
I hope they let us select that vintage audio even for regular, modern-day games. I like it too much.

# 142 Po Pimp @ 09/25/11 08:45 AM
I know they mentioned how during close games, the crowd will get more into the game, and the commentary will be more enthusiastic...but what about during a blowout? Will the commentators talk about things that have nothing to do with basketball? Apparently, this was in 2K11 (according to people on this board), but they usually only said the same thing (about the hotel accommodations...even when the game was still in the balance), which makes me think it wasn't necessarily regulated to blowouts.

# 143 Bulls321974 @ 09/25/11 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Man
meh...... not as good as madden's audio and commentary but at least they're trying to improve it.
Best joke i've heard for quite some time. You're kidding us, right? If one should pick a sports game with annoying, repetitive, unrealistically sounding and boring commentary, it's Madden!

# 144 Da Baller @ 09/25/11 08:26 PM
Audio insight is cool and all, but I cant help noticing how friggin realistic that pic of Garnett and Blatche is.

# 145 poilbrun @ 09/26/11 08:32 AM
Regarding the article itself, I just want to disappoint Joel Simmons: he won't hear from me after October 4th, I'll be busy playing the game!

# 146 kolanji @ 09/26/11 11:36 AM
very happy with the compilation of that insight.....well put together with samples of the audio to help paint a picture of what he is talking about and what to expect come in the retail version

# 147 youvalss @ 09/27/11 08:36 PM
The only thing that may become annoying is Clark Kellogg saying "I mean...". From what I heard he says it lot. And I mean A LOT!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.