Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Czar checks in and gives us this OS Exclusive NBA 2K12 play of the day video, featuring the Miami Heat. Make sure you show him some love and visit his SimCiti website for more NBA 2K12 details.

As always, it's SageInfinite on the vocals.

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Jakeness23 @ 09/28/11 08:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdub33
Haha czar did u really just break down bid whist to this guy? U a good dude man. Pause. Bosh takes too much heat IMO ... Name 4 pf u would rather have? Dirk, amare that's pretty much it. Great video as always, lakers this week?
Dirk, Amare, Love, Blake Griffin... that was simple...

# 62 Da_Czar @ 09/28/11 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzyk23
I play with the Heat. Last year's playbook was kind of dissapointing to me. Hope this year it's expanded.
Definitely better than last year. Heat had ( don't know if any got edited out) 44 plays with 38 authentic to their system.

Last years play's were limited by set's meaning they had to create plays around pre-determined set's. I asked them to remove that limitation. What that means for you is more authentic plays. Last year they tried to create plays out of similar sets to keep the set count down for obvious reasons.

Without that limitation I could create 38 plays that can all begin in their own or similar formation. Really opens up the creative options.

I see now the hardest part is that first year getting a feature into the game. It is a tremendous amount of work. This is why in year two your really see some features shine. Because the heavy lifting is over and now you can concentrate on the execution of it.

# 63 chinkiwinki @ 09/28/11 09:32 AM
looking forward to running Lebron ISO and Wade ISO.

# 64 Betterai @ 09/28/11 09:38 AM
Great work as always Czar, Sage you never disappoint on the lyrics....nice job fellas

# 65 Bulls321974 @ 09/28/11 11:22 AM
Dear 2K! Where are all the gameplay videos that we used to watch in the past years?

# 66 Andre313 @ 09/29/11 01:50 PM
i cant wait foe this game to release im going in like no other.

# 67 Adarkin @ 09/29/11 04:02 PM
Love the video. But Czar you got you card cames mixed up. Spades is where you call Possibles. Bid whist You call Hi or low. If you win the bid in whist then you call your trump. Unless ofcourse you play some cracked out Hoyle rules!

Once again I got to bow to Sage. Please tell me they let you lace some on the soundtrack to the game!

# 68 BlackRome @ 09/29/11 11:43 PM
Looking at the new play of the day showing the Lakers today. It looks like the movement is much better than the demo. They got me. I'm in.

http://daczar.blogspot.com/2011/09/la-lakers-play-of-day.html

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.