Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

CP3, Wade, LeBron, Melo, and Blake Griffin

vs.

Rose, Kobe, Rudy Gay, Dirk, and STAT

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 XenoZograscope @ 09/29/11 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-H!zZl3
I remember the good ol' street games in NBA 2k1, 2k2, 2k3, etc. when you could choose parks like the Rucker, the Cage, Venice Beach, etc. and could change the weather. Those were the games when Iverson could do the under the legs dunks in street games..lol.
Ah man u bringing back some good old memories now...those were the days lol, still love them retro 2k games on the Dreamcast.

# 22 Xx Qontrolz xX @ 09/29/11 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaosming

I say its only 5v5 cause he just selected Blacktop and it jumped right to that select player screen, no 1v1, 2v2, 3v3,4v4, 21 or 3pt/DC options on disc it seems. Looks like all of that is going to be exclusive to that Legend Showdown DLC that's set in Times Square.
pretty sure u r right on this.. hate to admitt it but they made that DLC a 1st day purchase for me

# 23 lv2bll @ 09/29/11 12:18 PM
lol at that guy trying to cheese, only worked once.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II E.PI.C. 4g Touch

# 24 NoTiCe_O @ 09/29/11 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Pierce
Oh man that hurts, why would they take out MyPlayer pickups . Did they actually think owning the computer every game was what Kept me playing??

Only hope i see: Next to the guys name there seems to be a picture of a player, maybe its his MyPlayer and you have the option to choose your MyPlayer when entering Team ups

# 25 SpSoloSr @ 09/29/11 02:06 PM
I think something 2K could consider for future installments of Blacktop is to merge the Crew concept with a more arcade pick up style like the past 2Ks. Maybe even have it tournament style, with different leagues online and what not to "simulate" the summer park leagues some of the pros played in.

# 26 Capitol P23 @ 09/29/11 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedmanR
Not being able to select different courts or only play 5 on 5 in Black Top Mode is somewhat of a blow to me. It's not a game killer nor. . . am I too fond of the atmosphere in this video. Everyone standing throughout entire game, lackluster crowd noise doesn't seem to be corresponding with on court actions

It was much better with people posted up outside the fence but that's my opinion
Yeah I noticed that. Blacktop in another post to NBA 2K12 is supposed to have more game modes and the legends can be used here online. Anyway I watched Durant at Rucker Park and I actually wish this into next years game. Since they want to obviously keep the blacktop bring back 24/7 mode and make it to where you can go through the blacktop and play in different cities as well as go from this mode into my player. But, don't stop there have the my player recognize that you worked through the streets or integrate some college hoops into the game. <<

# 27 Vast @ 09/29/11 04:33 PM
Damn. The Vid is not working for me.

# 28 mrKfresh @ 09/29/11 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekida
Why he didn't pick KD, i do not know. He must have forgot he dropped 66 a few weeks ago.
I was there; it was more like a month & a half ago lol.

# 29 Paul Pierce_OS @ 09/29/11 08:14 PM
Looks good, might play this more next year

# 30 DW3 @ 09/29/11 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Pierce
Looks good, might play this more next year
Looks alot better than past versions of Black Top

# 31 B-Ball Life @ 09/29/11 10:55 PM
I like the movement a lot. im bugging or you can actually see sig dribble in there.

# 32 sleepyshotta @ 09/30/11 01:06 AM
I haven't as much as looked at Blacktop in years, not gonna start now. I personally wanted it gone to make way for anything else, but that's just me though, idk.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.