Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 elprez98 @ 10/04/11 12:19 PM
2k12 may actually persuade me to try someone other than the Bulls this year.

# 2 djsider2 @ 10/04/11 12:39 PM
kind of annoyed that the roll man doesn't turn the right way... he's supposed to be opening up to the ball handler, not turning his back

# 3 Boilerbuzz @ 10/04/11 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsider2
kind of annoyed that the roll man doesn't turn the right way... he's supposed to be opening up to the ball handler, not turning his back
Yeah... I noticed that too. Annoying, but not a killer I guess.

# 4 DJ @ 10/04/11 02:35 PM
Czar, you've done it again! Man, you really make this game sing with you videos. I'm really liking all of the branches with the plays this year. Like you mentioned in the video, 2K11 had everything hardwired to one motion, which did limit the CPU's effectiveness in the long run if you picked up on the tendencies.

There's so many options off of one play this year that should really help open the game up. I liked how on the third Wall drive he didn't force up a layup and instead kicked the ball out to the wing for a 3.

Keep, 'em coming, Czar. Hope you are enjoying the 2K Holiday!

# 5 djsider2 @ 10/04/11 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
Yeah... I noticed that too. Annoying, but not a killer I guess.
Definitely not a killer.

Just looks funny if they actually know when the pass is coming without actually facing the passer. Or maybe he's not really expecting to receive the ball haha.

# 6 Knickerbocker @ 10/04/11 02:45 PM
The kick out bounce passes from Wall look very, very sweet.

# 7 Eastsidestory5 @ 10/04/11 04:25 PM
Cant wait to use the Wizards

# 8 ffaacc03 @ 10/04/11 04:39 PM
WOW ... just ... WOW !

# 9 Da_Czar @ 10/04/11 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ

Keep, 'em coming, Czar. Hope you are enjoying the 2K Holiday!
Thanks DJ I am having a wonderful 2Kholiday.

# 10 23 @ 10/04/11 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
You deserve it my brother

# 11 DJ @ 10/04/11 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
Yeah, definitely deserved. I'm glad you were given the opportunity to contribute to the game.

Will you be doing any Legends teams this year? I'm in the middle of the 1970-71 Lakers-Hawks game; the Logo is a blast to use and Wilt, my gosh, that man just OWNS the paint. Would've loved to have seen him and Bill go at it back in the day ... at least I can get close now with 2K12.

# 12 Da_Czar @ 10/05/11 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
Yeah, definitely deserved. I'm glad you were given the opportunity to contribute to the game.

Will you be doing any Legends teams this year? I'm in the middle of the 1970-71 Lakers-Hawks game; the Logo is a blast to use and Wilt, my gosh, that man just OWNS the paint. Would've loved to have seen him and Bill go at it back in the day ... at least I can get close now with 2K12.
I will try to sprinkle some legend flavor in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.