Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

NCAA Football 12 title update #3 has released earlier than anticipated and is available PS3 users today (33 MB). 360 users should see the update tomorrow.

The no huddle issue has been confirmed, as fixed. Let us know what you are seeing.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 I3RIS3H @ 10/06/11 04:06 PM
Time to go find out what else they broke

# 2 beeneeb @ 10/06/11 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey16
Just got the update about 5 minutes ago
I can confirm this as well...looks like it's a 33MB patch.

# 3 Sundown2600 @ 10/06/11 04:20 PM
Well it's just the no-huddle fix. I'm not gonna jump up and down. On a more positive note at least they fixed what they broke.

# 4 fcboiler87 @ 10/06/11 04:21 PM
Downloading now... time to see what it did.

# 5 sfc415 @ 10/06/11 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3RIS3H
same thing I said!!!

# 6 chris11sg @ 10/06/11 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3RIS3H
This ^^^^^ ftw!!!!!

# 7 stoncold32 @ 10/06/11 05:02 PM
Sadly, I'm not even motivated enough to turn my system on to dl it.

# 8 I3RIS3H @ 10/06/11 06:03 PM
Played two games, no huddle glitch fixed.. nothing else broken, yet.

# 9 DirtyCap @ 10/06/11 06:35 PM
It also appears that the Option Defense Bug has also been fixed. After a couple of snaps, the CB didn't just stand there, but actually made a play. Not 100% sure it is totally fixed, but I am very hopeful it is fixed.

# 10 DirtyCap @ 10/06/11 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyCap
It also appears that the Option Defense Bug has also been fixed. After a couple of snaps, the CB didn't just stand there, but actually made a play. Not 100% sure it is totally fixed, but I am very hopeful it is fixed.
After running a couple of plays with Georgia Tech, the bug was there for a couple plays, but not every play. So, it appears that running the option may be used again. Would like some feedback from the board to confirm or deny my findings.

# 11 JerzeyReign @ 10/06/11 06:48 PM
Personally, I advanced my OD and came here to read whatever complaints the patch caused.

# 12 youngdrew23308 @ 10/06/11 07:38 PM
I am going to wait and see how much this patch improved the gameplay before downloading. I am currently playing with no patches and the gameplay tuner update along with mkharsh's varsity sliders and I must say the game is fun! I get all kinds of different outcomes and it's just more fun to play in my opinion

# 13 newtonfb @ 10/06/11 08:39 PM
I have no motivation to download this. Let me know when they release a patch for gameplay fixes, make sliders mean something and fix progression

# 14 thdudeabides @ 10/06/11 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyCap
After running a couple of plays with Georgia Tech, the bug was there for a couple plays, but not every play. So, it appears that running the option may be used again. Would like some feedback from the board to confirm or deny my findings.
Its not fixed.

If the CPU corners are in man coverage they play the option correctly, if they are in deep zone coverage they get stuck, just as before.

# 15 SoundTheAlarm @ 10/06/11 09:44 PM
Highly doubtful, but can anyone check to see if maybe they snuck in the Player Tendencies fix into this patch unannounced? I would check myself but Im in my hotel room PS3less.....

I'm afraid that if they havent fixed it this time, we aren't getting a fix for it until NCAA13 (maybe)

Thanks!

# 16 Buckeye Country @ 10/06/11 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElite3
Agreed my OS brother.. If you want replay value out of this game, DON'T install the patches. The game is solid without them.
How does the CPU pass the ball pre-patches? I think the Passing game stinks on AA this year.

# 17 DirtyCap @ 10/06/11 11:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thdudeabides
Its not fixed.

If the CPU corners are in man coverage they play the option correctly, if they are in deep zone coverage they get stuck, just as before.
Thanks for checking this. Huge disappointment.

# 18 Sundown2600 @ 10/06/11 11:17 PM
No reason to be disappointed. They said this patch only fixed no huddle and I guess they meant it lol. I'm still hopeful that tuners can fix the DBs on option plays and the tendency bug that was not fixed before.

# 19 NDAlum @ 10/07/11 09:05 AM
Question:

In the only game I've played post-patch #3 I was unable to take good pics of highlights.

Whenever I zoomed in the background became out of focus.

Anybody else see that?

I hope it's a fluke!

# 20 dochalladay32 @ 10/07/11 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
Question:

In the only game I've played post-patch #3 I was unable to take good pics of highlights.

Whenever I zoomed in the background became out of focus.

Anybody else see that?

I hope it's a fluke!
Pretty sure that's how pictures work in real life, just from experience. You can't focus on everything if you zoom in to focus on one aspect.

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.