Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

NCAA Football 12 title update #3 has released earlier than anticipated and is available PS3 users today (33 MB). 360 users should see the update tomorrow.

The no huddle issue has been confirmed, as fixed. Let us know what you are seeing.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 iceman43 @ 10/19/11 02:30 PM
Stupid question but how and where do i download this patch from

# 42 preperationH_raymond @ 10/20/11 08:13 PM
i was in the middle of my 2nd season of my dynasty when patch 3 came out, and didn't want to risk a new bug affecting my season. I just finished the year and am thinking about downloading patch 3.
just wondering if this patch caused any new bugs. doesn't matter if they are major or minor, just want a heads up for any changes before i start my next season.

# 43 DreadedSteeler @ 10/20/11 11:30 PM
I've not seen any new bugs with patch #3 and the no huddle is fixed. You will likely need to do some slider tweaks however as the patches seem to have had some effects there. For instance the user running game seems stronger post patch.

# 44 tylerusc @ 10/22/11 02:30 PM
I am in od every time break huddle players gather together it want let me play I tried to restart game keeps on doing it

# 45 croc500 @ 10/23/11 09:03 PM
I never downloaded patch 2 or 3 and enjoy the game, however won't load TB teams. Should I download patch 3?

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

# 46 jonathan8940 @ 01/03/12 02:38 AM
This information is really wonderful. Keep it up.

# 47 Jr. @ 01/08/12 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman43
Stupid question but how and where do i download this patch from
If your console is connected to the internet, a pop up should automatically come up when you start the game asking you to download the patch

# 48 WiKKiD13 @ 05/13/12 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Not sure if this has anything to do with Patch 3, honestly I have not been active on the boards at all the last 7 weeks or so, but, I have had a couple freezes lately and I usually never get freezes with these games.

I notice it seems to be connected to the game tracks loading. Every time a game track pops up the game stalls for 2 seconds before going again, and the couple times it has frozen have been around the times game tracks tend to pop up.

I just played a user game in an OD and there were no GTs thankfully and the game was very smooth, but the two user games before both froze right when a GT tends to load
I had this same issue. And only AFTER finally downloading patch #3 did it ever occur. I have tried playing my game twice and both times the game tracker has caused a freeze. Great "fix" EA. Looks like you guys have still yet to learn a lesson about putting out crap to the consumer (anyone else remember Madden 09??).

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.