Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

Lost in the NCAA Football 12 Title Update #3 announcement, released earlier today, EA Sports and the NCAA Football 12 team have stated they are working on title update #4.

Quote:
We'd also like to announce that the team is currently working on a fourth title update and we will announce details at a later date.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 blkrptnt819 @ 10/23/11 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by talksnmaths
Fair enough. I would say, then, that the WRs don't run their long routes fast enough. If you have routes that slant streak and slant again, the receiver will never complete that route before you're sacked. And on my defensive side I get to the QB way too fast way too often. Last season, three of my defensive lineman occupied the top three sack leader spots. My line just isn't that good.
Turn the speed on the game up.

# 162 blkrptnt819 @ 10/23/11 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight9299
Don't forget to fix option defense logic. It's sooo much fun to see a corner just sit and watch when option is run to his side
I still have yet to see this. When I run option they pounce.

# 163 Sundown2600 @ 10/24/11 03:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrptnt819
I still have yet to see this. When I run option they pounce.
It only happens on speed options and triple options. I have not seen it happen on a spread option read.

# 164 WoOkiE FTW @ 10/24/11 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown2600
It only happens on speed options and triple options. I have not seen it happen on a spread option read.
Yeah it doesn't happen every single time but it does happen. I've only had it happen twice. Once the opposing teams corner did it, the other time my corner was doing it so I turned into him to move him to make the play lol.

# 165 dxdude2004 @ 10/24/11 10:58 AM
Can't wait for this new patch.

The big thing I want fixed is the no-huddle after first downs. Once the ball is placed, the clock should start. In the game, however, the clock doesn't start until the offense is completely set up.

This is ABSOLUTELY incorrect, yet it has NEVER been addressed in any of the next-gen games.

# 166 fistofrage @ 10/24/11 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxdude2004
Can't wait for this new patch.

The big thing I want fixed is the no-huddle after first downs. Once the ball is placed, the clock should start. In the game, however, the clock doesn't start until the offense is completely set up.

This is ABSOLUTELY incorrect, yet it has NEVER been addressed in any of the next-gen games.
Actually, it depends on the chain gang in real life. If you make a 1st down and run right up there, the ref isn't going to start the clock until the chains are set, so on a 40 yard pass for example, the whole team could sprint down there and the chains could be still running down the sidelines, the clock won't start until those are set.

# 167 Isura @ 10/24/11 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown2600
Patch 4 - Tuner 2 wishlist

1. Fix the sliders. QB Acc seems to be reversed (High value for HUM allows the CPU QB to play better and smarter) and I have no doubt in my mind that the HUM Pass Cov slider is reversed (Low value better reaction time, High value lower reaction time)

2. Improve the AI ball carrier logic. Allow for more juking and spinning and use more of the field when running. Also it's strange that balanced backs seem shiftier than speed backs while speed backs behave more like power backs. Fix this please.

3. Improve the AI controlled DL ability to use their special moves

4. Make WRs more aggressive and cut down on the catch animations that don't apply to the situation. This probably can't be addressed now but at least give the option to strafe catch on AA and Heisman.

5. Fix the tendency bug in dynasty.

6. Improve the option game as a whole. Running, blocking and the AI's reading ability. The QB still hesitates for a moment after he keeps the ball as well as the RB in a Wildcat formation if he keeps the ball. This usually kills the play before it starts, especially on AA or Heisman. (Wasn't this supposed to be fixed last patch?)

7. Fix online dynasty transfer error. Surprisingly I know a few guys including myself willing to start one up if this is addressed.

8. Fix the ability to defend the 4 verts and Hail Mary's. Why should guys assigned to zones in the lower part of the field stay their if all of the receivers are headed toward the endzone? Let them join the party.

9. Passing percentages in dynasty are too low for teams across the board. Would be nice to see an adjustment close to real world stats.

10. Jersey degradation for wht jerseys
This looks like a wishlist for a fully patched ncaa 13

# 168 Keyser Soze @ 10/24/11 01:58 PM
Has the patch been handed over to Microsoft yet?

# 169 DerkontheOS @ 10/24/11 02:37 PM
Does anybody have any idea what this patch is about?

# 170 blkrptnt819 @ 10/24/11 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerkontheOS
Does anybody have any idea what this patch is about?
Not a single solitary one.

# 171 Buckeye Country @ 10/24/11 07:40 PM
At least tell us if the update #4 is still in the works, that would be nice.

# 172 DerkontheOS @ 10/24/11 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrptnt819
Not a single solitary one.
That's suspicious...

# 173 tarheelguy4736 @ 10/25/11 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Actually, it depends on the chain gang in real life. If you make a 1st down and run right up there, the ref isn't going to start the clock until the chains are set, so on a 40 yard pass for example, the whole team could sprint down there and the chains could be still running down the sidelines, the clock won't start until those are set.
They actually changed that rule. They dont wait for the chain gang anymore... once the ball is set on the ground and the ref winds his hand, the clock starts. They dont wait for them to move the chains... they have a guy stand on the sideline and mark where the ball is and the chaingang runs up there to set up even after the play has started sometimes.

# 174 fistofrage @ 10/25/11 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelguy4736
They actually changed that rule. They dont wait for the chain gang anymore... once the ball is set on the ground and the ref winds his hand, the clock starts. They dont wait for them to move the chains... they have a guy stand on the sideline and mark where the ball is and the chaingang runs up there to set up even after the play has started sometimes.
did not know that....

# 175 OGKing @ 10/25/11 12:52 PM
Is there even going to be another patch? I know they're working on NCAA 13 right now, will the patch distract them from it which causes them to make another disaster?

# 176 Herky @ 10/25/11 01:54 PM
I might have to just take a chance and start my "real" dynasty because I can't keep waiting to see what the patch will be, or when it will be out.

Same thing for the tuner update.

# 177 DJ @ 10/25/11 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herky
I might have to just take a chance and start my "real" dynasty because I can't keep waiting to see what the patch will be, or when it will be out.

Same thing for the tuner update.
I'm happy with the game in its current condition, so I'll just have to live with the tendency issue with recruits.

# 178 rspencer86 @ 10/25/11 03:40 PM
It would be pretty poor form for EA to announce they are working on something and will be releasing details later, and then never mention it again.

Hopefully we'll hear something soon, even if it's "we decided to focus on NCAA 13 and will not be releasing a fourth title update."

# 179 Aranor @ 10/26/11 10:10 AM
Living with and accepting the problems year after year is te big reason EA can continue to get away with swindling you people! Geez, Im glad I dont buy this game very often because I felt foolish for getting 12 when I know all they put out is bug infested games and fans will "live with it".

# 180 BamBam_db @ 10/26/11 02:49 PM
Might be a stupid question, but is Patch #3 out yet? I've heard it was supposed to address the no huddle issue only, but I've yet to be able to find a conformation that is it out for download or when it will be. Anyone know for sure?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.