Home
Gran Turismo 5 News Post

Gran Turismo 5 Spec 2.0 is available now. Details about Spec 2.0, were released about a week ago. Please post your impressions here.

Game: Gran Turismo 5Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 16 - View All
Gran Turismo 5 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Equinox831 @ 10/12/11 10:53 PM
I'm going to go ahead and make a bold prediction about the DLC.

The Prius Touring Car will be by far the most fun car to drive in the whole pack. The other cars look nice, but sometimes the cars that are just a tad bit slower, but they handle really well are the best. A tad bit slower is probably an understatement at best in this situation, but I still think it's going to be a ton of fun.

# 22 CaptainZombie @ 10/13/11 12:10 AM
Here is the new cockpit view, not that great for some of the standards. Especially for ones where they are all black.

# 23 bcruise @ 10/13/11 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainZombie
Here is the new cockpit view, not that great for some of the standards. Especially for ones where they are all black.

Yeah, they definitely went for function over form with the standard interiors. There was probably a loud outcry from people who only race in cockpit view just for the realistic perspective of being behind the wheel, so this is probably aimed at just them.

It really would have been crazy to try to model every standard interior + any cars you could import from GT PSP (also standard cars).

# 24 inkcil @ 10/13/11 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
http://us.gran-turismo.com/us/products/gt5/dlc/

It's broken down into each different part, or you can buy the whole thing for $12.

Also, correcting my previous post, it's out October 18, not tomorrow. Not sure where I got that from.
Thanks man for the info! Your impressions were just what I was looking for.

# 25 inkcil @ 10/13/11 12:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainZombie

Thanks Cap. I am one of the few racing fans I know that isn't big on the cockpit/in-car cam...I love to see/admire the car I'm driving.

But those standard interiors on the roofed cars are complete joke...the all black area...really PD? Really?

# 26 CaptainZombie @ 10/15/11 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkcil
Thanks Cap. I am one of the few racing fans I know that isn't big on the cockpit/in-car cam...I love to see/admire the car I'm driving.

But those standard interiors on the roofed cars are complete joke...the all black area...really PD? Really?
No problem, this generic cockpit is a slap in the face imo..........just plain terrible.

# 27 JMD @ 10/20/11 06:55 AM
It's October 20th and I'm not seeing any DLC for GT5. Anyone have any new info on this? Thanks

# 28 Melanconfan @ 10/20/11 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
It's October 20th and I'm not seeing any DLC for GT5. Anyone have any new info on this? Thanks
US DLC was pushed back to the 25th.

# 29 bcruise @ 10/25/11 07:02 PM
Lots of E-Rage around the internet about an hour ago, but the GT5 DLC update is working now. After the purchase (where it'll only show the gift car and theme), you start up GT5 and hit the downloaded content button on the right side of the main menu.

Aforementioned rage was due to the game not immediately recognizing the purchases for anyone immediately when the update came out.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.