Home
Madden 12 News Post

Madden NFL 12 title update #2 will be available tomorrow for both 360 and PS3.

If you missed the Madden NFL 12 title update #2 details, click here.

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 TeamBuilder @ 10/17/11 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by richie923
Does anyone know if we have already edited players (equipment) and it has erased their roles will it give those players roles back after the patch?

Or do I have to apply the patch and then re edit the players?
I don't think it will give the players (that already lost their roles), those roles back. Unfortunately, this may be a reason why you may want to start a new franchise.

# 22 WhiteMan22 @ 10/17/11 04:50 PM
Finally...

# 23 The Amaizen Blue @ 10/17/11 05:02 PM
If my first game after the update is rain, I'll flip.

# 24 sportjames23 @ 10/17/11 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMan22
Finally...

The Rock has returned to--er, sorry 'bout that.

# 25 ABR173rd @ 10/17/11 05:51 PM
Quote:
Does anyone know if we have already edited players (equipment) and it has erased their roles will it give those players roles back after the patch?

I asked that question to one of the Devs and never got a response, I think it's safe to assume that it will not give the roles back already lost due to editing.

# 26 TomBo24 @ 10/17/11 06:09 PM
I'm extremely disappointed with this patch. All I want to do is get a Franchise going, but the mode is totally broken because of the UDFA issue, super mutant draft classes, and the cpu constantly swapping in/out qb's every week of the season. How can EA call this 'the year of franchise mode' while they still allow it to remain the most bugged/glitched mode in the entire game? It's absolutely unacceptable and getting to be ridiculous. These issues need to be addressed immediately..

# 27 Dfiant1 @ 10/17/11 06:38 PM
This is Cool, Do the Coaches fight after the game now?

# 28 Rawdeal28 @ 10/17/11 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABR173rd
Sorry buddy, not trying to sharp shoot but that seems to be a common misconception, Sometimes they do sometimes they don't. As a matter of fact one of the Madden designers didn't have an immediate answer as to if the patch would affect current franchises. Which kinda of strikes me as odd, because that would seem like a pertinent piece of information that they would want the answer to before releasing it.

The most definitive answer I got on twitter was current franchises "SHOULD be fine, but still waiting on a firm response." So it SHOULD affect current franchises not 100% confirmed though.
i it will affect current franchises. only certain issues wont be fixed like the one below.
Quote:

# 29 TeamBuilder @ 10/17/11 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 43M
Or he could wait it out until the end of the season he is in and the players all get re-roled anyway I believe.

I could be wrong tho.
That's a good idea. Sometimes they don't re-capture the roles that they lost from being edited. But that could work.

Wouldn't hurt to save and simulate to see what happens. Good thinking!

# 30 C the Lyte @ 10/17/11 09:00 PM
Well, this is coming out a lot quicker than I thought it would. Pleasantly surprised with this.

# 31 xElway7x @ 10/17/11 11:57 PM
Someone in the PS3 patch thread claimed that he edited Darren Sproles in his current franchise, and he didn't lose his role. Can anyone confirm this??

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.