Home
Madden 12 News Post

Donny Moore has posted details on the Madden NFL 12 week 7 roster update, which are available now.

Earlier today, Donny Moore tweeted that Carson Palmer would be rated 84, overall.

Quote:
There are well over 300+ transactions, player equipment updates, and player rating adjustments that went into this update for the online rosters.

The biggest movers from Week 6 on the positive side are TE Jimmy Graham (NO) with a 4 point boost this week (now 90 overall – Hello Eliteville!), DE Andre Carter (NE) going +3 to 83 overall, CB Chris Cook (MIN) going up +5 to a 74 overall, S Kurt Coleman (PHI) goes up +4 to 76 overall, OL Cameron Bradfield (JAX) going up 5 points to 60, WR Naaman Roosevelt (BUF) going up +4 to a 65 and finally, DT Terrence Cody (BAL) going up +3 to a 74 overall.

Some of the biggest movers on the negative side are OL Will Rackley (from 70 to 68 overall), QB Matt Moore (from 73 to 71 overall) and S Deon Grant (from 83 to 80 overall).

We also have some major movement in terms of team overalls.

Thoughts?

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 k.byrd @ 10/21/11 08:58 PM
Hey I'm new to this could someone explain how to apply these updates using a flashdrive ? Or if that's possible

# 22 seriousluboy83 @ 10/21/11 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grob23lbj
Ea realize they had them far to low to begin with. The only team on our schedule so far (seahawks) got just as much of in increase. I got that from your link! I don't consider them all that good. We beat the lions away, bengles who are 4-2 away, eagles away, Only loss is to Dallas in overtime. I consider those quality wins. And we smashed the Bucs who beat the saints. Another quality win. We ran on all of them. But the O line gets worst almost with every update. I do think our D line are overachievers. I'd take our line backing core over any in this League or any other league if one existed!

When we face Baltimore I see us 8-2 possibly 8-3. If we lose to Baltimore our o line will be 2 80 rated players and low 70 or high 60 players across the line at the rate this is going. That's laughable! Look, if you or donny or anybody else at ea think the O line can't pass block then fine. But we all see how they run block and that shouldn't take their rating down 2 or 3 points.

Whatever dude i just think its stupid that your complaining after a 12 player increase the week before...but as i say so often "it is what it is"

# 23 RogueHominid @ 10/21/11 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by havokeff
I am also a die hard Niners fan, as well as a fan of football. I watch every single game each week, unless it is completely ungettable.

The Niners are doing great. A lot of it is scheme. A lot of it is individual effort.
The reason the Niners secondary however, was able to shut down Johnson, if 7 catches for 113 yards is shutting someone down, is because the front of the Niners is getting pressure with 5, 4 and sometimes even 3 guys. That isn't supposed to happen in a 3-4 defense and it is allowing the Niners to roll coverages to the best receivers on the field and allowing Willis to roam and cover at will. They are also shutting down the run with that same front.

If anyone deserves the ratings increase, it is the Niners front 3 of Smith, Sopoaga and McDonald and their back ups, Francois, Dobbs and Tukufu. Bowman is playing lights out for sure, but when three guys are occupying 5, 6 and even 7 blockers, it makes it pretty damn easy.

The same goes for the secondary. If you don't have to worry about the run, and don't have a QB that has all day, it makes your job a hell of a lot easier in the defensive backfield.

As for Andre Carter, he is having a resurgence in the New England defense. His boost is justified.
Born a Niners fan and migrated too far to follow, they have some really great stuff going on. Smith and Sopoaga are amazing players, but the real wildcard is Bowman. That cat is flying around and doing the things that started getting Willis's name called every other play. When you have *inside* guys that play with that kind of speed, you can do impressive things. It makes their job in the secondary MUCH easier, I think.

# 24 duhitsrandy @ 10/22/11 10:57 AM
evan mathis on the eagles went up 7 points?? (81 to 88) wonder if this was a typo or they didnt include in the biggest mover section. i mean technically hes been one of the better guards this year but im surprised something like that doesn't usually get noticed

# 25 seriousluboy83 @ 10/22/11 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrikan
regarding the 49ers secondary...although our pass rush has looked great this year. Our set of CBs have the most defended passes I believe according to Advanced NFL Stats.

http://wp.advancednflstats.com/defen...=CB&season=all

also, Dashon Goldson is DRASTICALLY underrated in the game....his awareness rating is out right embarrassing.
AWR has little to no effect on any position other than QBs...supposedly

# 26 suthrnthug @ 10/23/11 12:54 PM
Sweet, Jordy Nelson got his point back. Although I never did get an explanation on why it was taken away the previous week. All the dude does is catch 80+ bombs three straight weeks, only WR in NFL history to do it. Great job EA!

# 27 hamannator @ 10/23/11 07:03 PM
How do we upload these roster updates on a PS3?

# 28 PanthersGM305 @ 10/24/11 10:38 AM
http://www.nfl.com/teams/carolinapan...oster?team=CAR

The Carolina Panthers keep getting ignored , I mean Reggie Wells #78 singed on 10/19/11 dint make the roster. Also what happen to the other RES players like C Zachary Williams that was on IR. If they can explain to me how many IR per team or just why their being removed would help EA. Can we get a face scan for CAM NEWTON!!! Please this guy is for real... Did you see the play where he burned #30 Landry lol... Yes.We.Cam give the #1 overall some love , If Andrew Lucks face is on next years MD13 i will be highly upset... he better have a generic till his a pro like Donny mention.For god sake Jimmy Clausen face is in the game, which his has being inactive for must of the regular season...god please keep it that way... lol BTW DeAngelo Williams #34 has dreads can we fix this EA please!!! its going on 7 weeks now... If not just tell me I'll wait for the superbowl update the usually puts back all the players whom where on IR... keeping my fingers cross...

# 29 docolla @ 10/25/11 02:12 PM
Why was spiller moved to wide out?

# 30 NYfanatic @ 10/26/11 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersGM305
http://www.nfl.com/teams/carolinapan...oster?team=CAR

The Carolina Panthers keep getting ignored , I mean Reggie Wells #78 singed on 10/19/11 dint make the roster. Also what happen to the other RES players like C Zachary Williams that was on IR. If they can explain to me how many IR per team or just why their being removed would help EA. Can we get a face scan for CAM NEWTON!!! Please this guy is for real... Did you see the play where he burned #30 Landry lol... Yes.We.Cam give the #1 overall some love , If Andrew Lucks face is on next years MD13 i will be highly upset... he better have a generic till his a pro like Donny mention.For god sake Jimmy Clausen face is in the game, which his has being inactive for must of the regular season...god please keep it that way... lol BTW DeAngelo Williams #34 has dreads can we fix this EA please!!! its going on 7 weeks now... If not just tell me I'll wait for the superbowl update the usually puts back all the players whom where on IR... keeping my fingers cross...
I wonder how good luck will be next year if he starts on the Fins. 85 to start with 99 potential? Probably will have 4,000 yrds and 28 tds with 6 picks. A 90 overall to end the year? If he goes to the Colts he do much so.... a 85 to start and end?

# 31 PanthersGM305 @ 10/27/11 11:15 AM
Lol, Luck mite not even start his first year... How can you predict that he even comes out this year... He mite pull a fast on those waiting to draft him as 1 overall an stay for his senior year...He did take out a 5 million dollar insurance policy... I think the Phins tank the rest of there season.. I mean they just got J.P. Losman... And with the Coach putting his Davie house up for sale , There in the same or wrost situation than the Panthers where at last year 0-7... But in all honestly Luck is a solid pick up for any team... The Rams dont need him , So its between Miami , Indy... who has the biggest needs at QB IMHO. The Colts has a injured Manning which is a huge surprise to me this guy rarely missed any games...I wounldnt want Luck to land on Indys hands.. The Fins really need to get a potential future star at QB with Luck cause since #13 they havent done poo and Brady is just getting better so they need this badly...So phins fans "Suck for Luck"..lol

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.