Home
UFC Undisputed 3 News Post

ESPN has posted the UFC Undisputed 3 rosters for the welterweights.
  • Carlos Condit
  • Chris Lytle
  • Dan Hardy
  • Diego Sanchez
  • Dong Hyun Kim
  • Georges St. Pierre
  • Jake Shields
  • Jon Fitch
  • Josh Koscheck
  • Martin Kampmann
  • Matt Serra
  • Matt Hughes
  • Mike Swick
  • Nate Diaz
  • Paulo Thiago
  • Thiago Alves:
  • Nick Diaz (available exclusively through pre-order)
Head on over to ESPN for more UFC Undisputed 3 screenshots and details on the roster.

Game: UFC Undisputed 3Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 12 - View All
UFC Undisputed 3 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Pappy Knuckles @ 10/25/11 02:32 PM
I'm surprised Anthony Johnson didn't make the cut.

# 2 aholbert32 @ 10/25/11 02:52 PM
No Johnson, Ellenberger, Story or Sadollah

# 3 Iadf @ 10/25/11 02:53 PM
hmmm they add Matt Serra but no Anthony Johnson,john Howard,Rory McDonald or Jake Ellenberger.

I hope this roster plays exactly life like to make up for the lack of fighters.

Edit: i"m really disappointed at the lack of fighters. The extensive roster in 2010 keeps me coming back,hell last night i cracked a few beers and had a heck of a night playing tournament mode with fighters I've still never used. /rant

# 4 aholbert32 @ 10/25/11 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iadf
hmmm they add Matt Serra but no Anthony Johnson,john Howard,Rory McDonald or Jake Ellenberger.

I hope this roster plays exactly life like to make up for the lack of fighters.
Well Howard isnt in the UFC anymore and Serra is. Disappointed by McDonald and Ellenberger.

# 5 Iadf @ 10/25/11 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Well Howard isnt in the UFC anymore and Serra is. Disappointed by McDonald and Ellenberger.
Thanks for the heads up, yea i thought for a sec if he still was there and assumed he was not cut since he's an exciting fighter.

By the time this game comes out ellenberger and rory are going to be pretty well known as there already on the rise.There's going to be a lot of disappointed players who had idea about the roster details.

# 6 aholbert32 @ 10/25/11 03:06 PM
Quote:
Thanks for the heads up, yea i thought for a sec if he still was there and assumed he was not cut since he's an exciting fighter.

By the time this game comes out ellenberger and rory are going to be pretty well known as there already on the rise.There's going to be a lot of disappointed players who had idea about the roster details.
Holding out hope they are DLC but I doubt it.

# 7 Pappy Knuckles @ 10/25/11 03:17 PM
Quote:

I was bummed when Howard got cut because I loved watching his Muay Thai. I'm hoping he makes it back to the UFC eventually.

They definitely bull****ted us with this roster. There are lot of guys, and I'm glad the roster is decent, but I swore they said more than 150 fighters. I only count 118. A good amount of popular guys are missing along with the up-and-comers. I'm really wondering where they got 150 from?

# 8 redsrule @ 10/25/11 03:25 PM
More disappointed about Rumble then anyone. I think he will be champion.
Also they are counting duplicates in other weight classes + pride fighters for the other people. Aholbert said that on a different post.
Pretty sure I am not getting this now.

# 9 aholbert32 @ 10/25/11 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
I was bummed when Howard got cut because I loved watching his Muay Thai. I'm hoping he makes it back to the UFC eventually.

They definitely bull****ted us with this roster. There are lot of guys, and I'm glad the roster is decent, but I swore they said more than 150 fighters. I only count 118. A good amount of popular guys are missing along with the up-and-comers. I'm really wondering where they got 150 from?
The pride guys are coming out so that adds 10-15 more fighters. Plus you have DLC coming. Plus THQ is counting duplicate fighters. So Pride Cro Cop and UFC Cro Cop count as 2 people.

# 10 TheShizNo1 @ 10/25/11 03:30 PM
No expectations for this game, yet I'm still disappointed. No Rumble? C'mon man

# 11 aholbert32 @ 10/25/11 03:30 PM
I'm still buying it. I like the improvements and with the exception of guys like Mittrone, Johnson and Lauzon, im OK with the roster. Hopefully the CAP will be good.

# 12 redsrule @ 10/25/11 03:30 PM
Quote:
The pride guys are coming out so that adds 10-15 more fighters. Plus you have DLC coming. Plus THQ is counting duplicate fighters. So Pride Cro Cop and UFC Cro Cop count as 2 people.
Which is still utter bull****.
DLC we will have to pay for, we should get it for free.

# 13 TheShizNo1 @ 10/25/11 03:36 PM
Quote:
I'm still buying it. I like the improvements and with the exception of guys like Mittrone, Johnson and Lauzon, im OK with the roster. Hopefully the CAP will be good.
I want to have the same attitude, but the sour taste from 2010 still sits in my mouth. I'll have to go of the impressions in here and play someone's copy myself before I decide.

# 14 redsrule @ 10/25/11 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
I want to have the same attitude, but the sour taste from 2010 still sits in my mouth. I'll have to go of the impressions in here and play someone's copy myself before I decide.
I agree completely. I am not sold at all on this game. Something has to give with deciding the rosters a year early.

# 15 Phobia @ 10/25/11 05:15 PM
Only fighter in WW I care about is Carlos Condit!

# 16 Bad_Intentions @ 10/25/11 06:17 PM
Swick makes the cut over Rumble? Rumble is a young exciting fighter that almost everyone loves watching, not to mention he's on the rise...Swick's last win was 2009. Is he even still in the UFC?? Disappointing. Also how can neither Ellenburger or Story not make it?? If this game releases every 2 years the roster should be pretty damn tight upon release. It's sad that they've missed on obvious young up and coming fighters making a splash. Even more so considering that Rumble was in the previous version. *sigh*

# 17 hogfan @ 10/25/11 10:58 PM
Crazy.

Serra is irrelevant. Lytle is retired and was never really a contender in the first place. How Ellenberger, Rumble, Story, and Rory didn't make it is beyond me. They would all be in the top half of that roster, IMO.

# 18 allBthere @ 10/26/11 01:27 AM
no kidding, and beyond that they have REMOVED people from the roster!!!

how does that even happen? Amir not there sucks, Rumble is a huge omission too.

In the end, I'm not upset that some dudes are missing, it's more a principle thing to me where they have removed people that pisses me off. How does that decision get made!?!? it's baffling to me.

Another thing I didn't like in one of those interviews was that they mentioned they stopped doing body/face scans after 2009. They said, "oh it looks better or on par" no it doesn't. Look at Shogun Rua from 2009, and look at him in 2010 and now this game... he is going to look worse. I thought the scan thing was amazing...the unscanned people looked stupid (alves anyone? lol)

I just don't get it. It's one of those things, where I don't think someone out there is good enough at arguing to convince me how those 2 decisions are good in any way shape or form.

# 19 Bad_Intentions @ 10/26/11 01:40 PM
It's crazy b/c these guys don't have to reach individual agreements with the fighters. They are all signed under UFC thus, should all be available.

# 20 woody2goody @ 10/26/11 05:09 PM
Undisputed has the same problem as WWE 12 when it comes to fighters not in the game who have been in before. All their models are most likely on the disc but we can't get them? And if they are DLC we have to pay for stuff we should have for free, especially guys like Johnson, Lauzon, McDonald etc. if they end up being in.

Yes the roster is still MASSIVE for a fighting game but to me, if a fighter was in the last game and is still fighting in the UFC then they should be in this one. No excuses.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.