Home
WWE '12 News Post

It has been confirmed that a few people already have WWE 12. Please post your impressions here.

Game: WWE '12Hype Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 26 - View All
WWE '12 Videos
Member Comments
# 581 thescoop @ 11/21/11 11:32 AM
Best Buy will make it an either or option. You can either get it for the price matched price of $47 or get the free dvd. They won't give you both. I use to work at one so I know that's how it works.

# 582 Serra11 @ 11/21/11 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyRice
I know there's no voice overs in Universe, but do wrestlers cut promos or confront each other with on-screen dialogue?
Bump!It's a really good and interesting question.

Also,how does it feel fight against an high-flyer(JoMo,Evan Bourne,Sin Cara...)???
Do they run,fly from turnbuckle and use springboard moves enough???

# 583 Qb @ 11/21/11 01:30 PM

# 584 Molarmite @ 11/21/11 01:33 PM
Amazon just shipped mine and it will be here Wednesday according to them. So much for not getting here until the 29th, but I wish I would've had time to change it to release day shipping.

On a related note, how do I cancel my gamestop order? I placed an order online to pick it up in store, do I have to give my store a call or can I do it online?

# 585 dochalladay32 @ 11/21/11 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molarmite
Amazon just shipped mine and it will be here Wednesday according to them. So much for not getting here until the 29th, but I wish I would've had time to change it to release day shipping.

On a related note, how do I cancel my gamestop order? I placed an order online to pick it up in store, do I have to give my store a call or can I do it online?
Amazon never offered release day shipping so you couldn't have changed it.

Read your order confirmation. It tells you who to contact to cancel your order.

# 586 Fiddy @ 11/21/11 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molarmite

ordered mine yesterday, will be here on Tuesday..

# 587 wwefan666 @ 11/21/11 02:53 PM
i have a question, i know you can only use comeback once but if it get reverse can you do it again?

# 588 Cpre5 @ 11/21/11 03:15 PM
My amazon order also shipped with tue delivery. Was worried with the 28th est. date

# 589 Jukeman @ 11/21/11 03:27 PM
Mine is shipping from GameFly and should be here weds.

Sent from my HumancentiPad using Tapatalk

# 590 ronyell @ 11/21/11 03:30 PM
not to be a buzz kill BUT can we get some more inpressions going in this thread? im still trying to find out if you can add or remove CAW/wrestlers at anytime in your Universe.

i guess im trying to find out if i start my universe & some time later down the line i create a CAW that i want to enter into the universe like a new wrestler... is that possible or do i have to get all of my DLC & CAWs created first?

# 591 FlyRice @ 11/21/11 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronyell
not to be a buzz kill BUT can we get some more inpressions going in this thread? im still trying to find out if you can add or remove CAW/wrestlers at anytime in your Universe.

i guess im trying to find out if i start my universe & some time later down the line i create a CAW that i want to enter into the universe like a new wrestler... is that possible or do i have to get all of my DLC & CAWs created first?
I don't have the game yet, but pretty sure you can enter them in at any time.

# 592 nymets31 @ 11/21/11 03:44 PM
Is it possible for Kevin Nash to wear an nWo shirt and create Hollywood Hogan and Scott Hall, and customize their entrance?

# 593 Qb @ 11/21/11 03:44 PM
I think we'll blow the whole thing up and start over tomorrow morning with a new impressions and Q&A thread. Seems fair, no?

# 594 Jukeman @ 11/21/11 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronyell

Last year you could do that so I hope they didnt change it for this year

# 595 Molarmite @ 11/21/11 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
Amazon never offered release day shipping so you couldn't have changed it.

Read your order confirmation. It tells you who to contact to cancel your order.
People are getting it on Tuesday, that sounds like release day delivery to me regardless of if Amazon calls it that or not. When it was the 29th, I didn't care if I had 1 or 2 day shipping because I was getting it from GameStop on release day so I would've liked the chance to change it but oh well. As for GameStop, you have to go into the store to cancel for all future references.

# 596 Batistaj15 @ 11/21/11 05:40 PM
I don't mean to go off topic. However, idk how people can order their games online then complain about when they're getting it. it sounds way easier to just go to a local video game shop on the games release date and buy it lol

# 597 Molarmite @ 11/21/11 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batistaj15
I don't mean to go off topic. However, idk how people can order their games online then complain about when they're getting it. it sounds way easier to just go to a local video game shop on the games release date and buy it lol
Because I'm getting it for $40 cheaper online then at a store. Also I wasn't complaining, I was just saying I wish that they would've told me they were getting their shipment earlier, I don't mind either wya.

# 598 EL_GABE @ 11/21/11 05:51 PM
once good arenas and created wrestlers are made this game is gonna be perfect =D

# 599 Jukeman @ 11/21/11 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batistaj15
Beats paying $65 at game stop

# 600 dochalladay32 @ 11/21/11 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukeman
Beats paying $65 at game stop

But it's $47 at Target and then Best Buy and Walmart by price match...

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.