Home
News Post

Check out the first MLB 12 The Show screenshots, featuring the newly unveiled uniforms for the Orioles, Blue Jays, Padres, and Marlins available next season.

The players include Adam Jones (Orioles), Mark Reynolds (Orioles), José Bautista (Blue Jays), Chase Headley (Padres), Mat Latos (Padres), and Hanley Ramirez (Marlins).

MLB 12 The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB 12 The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: MLB 12 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 55 - View All
MLB 12 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 101 davis420 @ 12/02/11 10:55 PM
I'm ready for Opening Day, NOW!!

# 102 abcabc @ 12/02/11 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoBulk
Great shot here of Joey Bats going deep.

Looks very similar to 11 but for good reason - that was a gorgeous game.

Looking forward to more high-res shots soon.
say, i wonder are these game play caps? i wonder, is this a example of a player specific swing 'finish'?

# 103 WilliamVeracity @ 12/03/11 02:37 AM
Anyone else see the "This Week In Baseball" sign in the outfield on the MIami Marlins screenshot?

# 104 Geolink @ 12/03/11 02:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamVeracity
Anyone else see the "This Week In Baseball" sign in the outfield on the MIami Marlins screenshot?
Nothing new.

# 105 BlingBling19 @ 12/03/11 03:02 AM
Will the batters boxes completely disappear by the end of the game now?? Or will there be more dirt degradation across the infield dirt?? I know this is a small minute detail and most people would not care about it lol but I always thought it would be cool if there was more of this.

# 106 Scott @ 12/03/11 04:40 AM
Russell, any word on the updates to the Rangers Ballpark?

# 107 tnixen @ 12/03/11 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlingBling19
Will the batters boxes completely disappear by the end of the game now?? Or will there be more dirt degradation across the infield dirt?? I know this is a small minute detail and most people would not care about it lol but I always thought it would be cool if there was more of this.

I sure hope so.

I hope they at least fix the issue where the white lines are back around Home Plate after the grounds crew comes out in the 4th inning. In real life the grounds crew does not redraw the white lines around Home Plate during a game!

Russell can you see of this can be corrected?

Thanks

# 108 tnixen @ 12/03/11 09:56 AM
Hey Russell could you tell me if you guys added the currect LED Board with the pitcher balls and strikes count in right field at Citizens Bank Park?

Its should be Red when the Phillies are pitching and a light color almost looks like a teal color when the visiting team is pitching.

Its been wrong in MLB The Show for ever.

# 109 pay_26 @ 12/03/11 02:16 PM
hey russell the uniform of the visiting Colorado Rockies, the letters and numbers are purple, in the game is very dark purple that looks black is not distinguished as well in the batter's helmet is the same

greetings from mexico

# 110 Hollywoods_Finest @ 12/04/11 04:16 AM
So there are new cleats but there are no new batting gloves???

# 111 queensbomber @ 12/04/11 06:30 AM
Looks like the same game from the past 2 years...only way to notice any improvements is to play it.

# 112 MetsFan16 @ 12/04/11 10:51 AM
I really want to see some screenshots of the Marlins' new stadium.

# 113 tnixen @ 12/04/11 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsFan16
I really want to see some screenshots of the Marlins' new stadium.

I hope they will have the 2 big fish tanks to.

# 114 Steve_OS @ 12/04/11 12:23 PM
I didn't pay attention to it last year. But was the roof at Rogers Centre open last year as well (in the game)?

# 115 tnixen @ 12/04/11 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
I didn't pay attention to it last year. But was the roof at Rogers Centre open last year as well (in the game)?

Yes it has always been open.

# 116 BaylorBearBryant @ 12/04/11 01:01 PM
The roof thing bothers me. I wish you would have the option of opening/closing it. Might not matter to some, but if you play most of your games in a retractable stadium it means a lot.

# 117 Knight165 @ 12/04/11 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jemens
I agree. I didn't complain too much last year where it was a transition year for the new weather system. But now we're there in term of realism. That will be a huge huge deception if not in.
Wha????

M.K.
Knight165

# 118 CubFan23 @ 12/04/11 04:54 PM
What is new with the Padres uni's? They look the same to me

# 119 bp4baseball @ 12/04/11 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CubFan23
What is new with the Padres uni's? They look the same to me
They added piping on the home white jersey, and the blue alternate jersey is completely new.

# 120 Knight165 @ 12/04/11 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jemens
for me it is. For you it's something else. What? your expectations have a better value than others? It's to me the best sports simulation but I just think we're there now to push the realism a bit further. Do you really need to be that sarcastic ?
Deception?
Where?....how?
Please explain.

Thanks.

M.K.
Knight165

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.