Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

2K Sports will upload updated NBA 2K12 rosters this weekend.

Some of the NBA rookies will be included, since they have signed their contracts. Other rookies will become available, as they officially sign with their respective team.

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 421 Slyone14 @ 12/13/11 01:03 PM
Well then I stand corrected! And dialog informed thank you! U know i am a fan too so kinda pissesmme off we passes on Gay. I have high hopes for kemba.

So speaking of which, now he in game u gonna start up your cats association??

# 422 BDubb3424 @ 12/13/11 01:03 PM
Why is Nolan Smith a higher rating than Derrick Williams??

# 423 RocketTMac1 @ 12/13/11 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyone14
Well then I stand corrected! And dialog informed thank you! U know i am a fan too so kinda pissesmme off we passes on Gay. I have high hopes for kemba.

So speaking of which, now he in game u gonna start up your cats association??
I'm going to start my association after the preseason is over. By that time we should have all of the rookies and free agency will be done. Also a Hex roster should be out by Paul Pierce and company so I won't have to edit accessories for home and away games. Kemba is going to be a beast in 2k and in the NBA. He is murking everyone in camp with his mid range game so he should be a starter no less than halfway through the season

# 424 RocketTMac1 @ 12/13/11 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDubb3424
Why is Nolan Smith a higher rating than Derrick Williams??
The insider must be a Duke fan and is getting back at Derrick for dunking all over them during the tourney.

# 425 Slyone14 @ 12/13/11 01:19 PM
True I hear u on that. I am gonna do the twolves like me and u talked about. I sure thought Ernes Kanter would be in the game his contract was signed and approved awhile ago. Any ideas?

# 426 RocketTMac1 @ 12/13/11 01:32 PM
Quote:
True I hear u on that. I am gonna do the twolves like me and u talked about. I sure thought Ernes Kanter would be in the game his contract was signed and approved awhile ago. Any ideas?
According to Ronnie the insider is adding rookies in terms of priority. So Kanter must not be a priority. No biggie. I'm sure with the CP3 trade talks slowing down they can work on adding 1st rounders then the 2nd round guys.

Cool so you're doing the T'wolves. You are going to have fun with that team. There are alot of trades you can do with them. Stay with the Cats bro lol.

# 427 BDubb3424 @ 12/13/11 01:46 PM
I'm a Laker fan but I do not want to do a Laker association. what is a good team to go with?

# 428 Slyone14 @ 12/13/11 01:49 PM
Oh for sure bro, I am not gonna start up any serious franchise till Xmas like u said. No point, but I am gonna play twolves to mess around and play tll Xmas. Then my real season starts with cats, but I want bismark and everyone first.

First thing I am gonna do is trade Beasley sorry butt, but not sure who. Maybe I'll do what u said I'n message and trade for another rookie or two.

# 429 RocketTMac1 @ 12/13/11 02:08 PM
Quote:
I'm a Laker fan but I do not want to do a Laker association. what is a good team to go with?
What are you wanting to do in Association?

# 430 BDubb3424 @ 12/13/11 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketTMac1
What are you wanting to do in Association?
Build a dynasty

# 431 RocketTMac1 @ 12/13/11 02:18 PM
Quote:
Build a dynasty
Well if you want to build a dynasty try Golden State. They have young assets that you could trade, Klay Thompson can be a solid two guard, Dorell Wright is a solid SF and you have young big guys, not to mention you can keep Curry or Ellis and trade for a superstar using either one of them.

Another team is Detroit in the east or Indiana. Charlotte is a good team to build with (homer pick lol).

# 432 RocketTMac1 @ 12/13/11 02:20 PM
Pacers just signed Crawford so they are deeeeeeeeeeep in the backcourt

# 433 BDubb3424 @ 12/13/11 02:22 PM
Quote:
Well if you want to build a dynasty try Golden State. They have young assets that you could trade, Klay Thompson can be a solid two guard, Dorell Wright is a solid SF and you have young big guys, not to mention you can keep Curry or Ellis and trade for a superstar using either one of them.

Another team is Detroit in the east or Indiana. Charlotte is a good team to build with (homer pick lol).
Thanks bro immma choose Warriors

# 434 Slyone14 @ 12/13/11 02:41 PM
Don't forget about the twolves, they have some young amazing talent. Beasley, love Williams, Johnson, and rubio. Some nice trades u can do. And u will have room to grow.

The cats not really usable till Bismarck is on.

The warriors are already damn near a playoff capable team IMHO

# 435 RocketTMac1 @ 12/13/11 02:47 PM
Quote:
Don't forget about the twolves, they have some young amazing talent. Beasley, love Williams, Johnson, and rubio. Some nice trades u can do. And u will have room to grow.

The cats not really usable till Bismarck is on.

The warriors are already damn near a playoff capable team IMHO
Biyombo isn't make or break for me. With his situation he may not even play this season. Golden State has talent like Minnesota but like Minnesota they play no defense and are small in the backcourt.

# 436 Slyone14 @ 12/13/11 02:56 PM
According to what I read on espn he goes to court on 19th and should win the court date and be ready to go by Xmas. So I am being hopeful, now stop being a negative Nancy.

# 437 RocketTMac1 @ 12/13/11 02:59 PM
Quote:
According to what I read on espn he goes to court on 19th and should win the court date and be ready to go by Xmas. So I am being hopeful, now stop being a negative Nancy.
Lol no negativity over here man. I just don't want to get my hopes up and then no Biyombo

# 438 RedmanR @ 12/13/11 03:04 PM
Sucks 6'-8" Diaw is going to have to play the 5 after losing Kwame Brown to the Warriors until something happens.

# 439 XenoZograscope @ 12/13/11 03:04 PM
Quote:
Pacers just signed Crawford so they are deeeeeeeeeeep in the backcourt
Are you sure?? I just heard it was just an offer on the table, I couldn't find anything saying he agreed to the offer yet. Do you have a link??

# 440 RocketTMac1 @ 12/13/11 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XenoZograscope
Are you sure?? I just heard it was just an offer on the table, I couldn't find anything saying he agreed to the offer yet. Do you have a link??
Just saw it on rotoworld.com may not be final but I would be shocked if he goes to Minnesota since he is just now getting used to being in the playoffs.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.