Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

* Updated list, via 2K Sports Facebook page.
  • Ron Artest - name change to Metta World Peace
  • Caron Butler - FA signing LA Clippers
  • Tyson Chandler - traded from DAL to NY Knicks
  • Andy Rautins - traded from NY to Dallas
  • Ronny Turiaf - traded from New York to Washington Wizards (via Dallas)
  • Brandon Roy - retired
  • Glen Davis - traded from BOS to Orlando
  • Brandon Bass - traded from ORL to Boston
  • Shane Battier - FA signing Miami Heat
  • Eddy Curry - FA signing Miami Heat
  • Shannon Brown - FA signing Phoenix Suns
  • Vince Carter - Waived from Phoenix Suns
  • Sebastian Telfair - FA signing Phoenix Suns
  • Richard Hamilton - Waived from Detroit Pistons
  • Tracy McGrady - FA signing Atlanta Hawks
  • Chauncey Billups - Amnesty Clause
  • Roger Mason - FA signing Washington Wizards
  • Derrick Brown - FA signing Charlotte Bobcats
  • T.J. Ford - FA signing San Antonio Spurs
  • Chuck Hayes - FA signing Sacramento Kings
  • Jamaal Magloire - FA signing Toronto Raptors
  • Vladimir Radmanovic - FA signing Atlanta Hawks
  • Brandan Wright - FA signing Dallas Mavericks
  • Kyrie Irving - draft pick signed Cleveland Cavaliers
  • Tristan Thompson - draft pick signed Cleveland Cavaliers
  • Kenneth Faried - draft pick signed Denver Nuggets
  • Jordan Hamilton - draft pick signed Denver Nuggets
  • Keyon Dooling - traded from MIL to Boston Celtics
  • Mike Dunleavy - FA signing Milwaukee Bucks
  • Mike Bibby - FA signing New York Knicks
  • Aaron Gray - FA signing Toronto Raptors
  • Lamar Odom - traded from LAL to Dallas
  • David West - FA signing Indiana Pacers
  • Kurt Thomas - FA signing Portland Trail Blazers
  • Damien Wilkins - FA signing Detroit Pistons
  • Jason Kapono - FA signing LA Lakers
  • Rasual Butler - FA signing Toronto Raptors
  • Derrick Williams - draft pick signing Minnesota Timberwolves
  • Brandon Knight - draft pick signed Detroit Pistons
  • Jimmer Fredette - draft pick signed Sacramento Kings
  • Kawhi Leonard - draft pick signed San Antonio Spurs
  • Kemba Walker - draft pick signed Charlotte Bobcats
  • MarShon Brooks - draft pick signed New Jersey Nets
  • Tobias Harris - draft pick signed Milwaukee Bucks
  • Nolan Smith - draft pick signed Portland Trail Blazers
  • Gani Lawal - draft pick signed San Antonio Spurs
  • Chauncey Billups - Amnesty bid by Los Angeles Clippers

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Colts18 @ 12/13/11 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I actually have an issue with this. This isnt 2k's fault but I've had the game since October with no rookies because of the lockout. So I feel I've been plenty patient. Ive had the game for 3 months and there is nothing wrong with feeling some disappointment and frustration with the fact that I have wait for more days so that 2k can update by update add the rookies/
Well if you are a virgin of 25 years and you end up losing it 3 days before your marriage, what was the point? I understand the frustration and I am glad that you understand this is a weird circumstance, but waiting it out for another 2 weeks won't be too hard considering how long we have already waited.

# 62 seanbarkley @ 12/13/11 11:03 AM
hey guys, is it just me or official rookie bodies are darker than their faces???

Take a look at Jimmer Fredette...

# 63 fatleg3 @ 12/13/11 11:09 AM
I see where Aholbert is coming from. There are rookies like Liggins and Harper for Orlando that have been in camp since day one and it cant get more official then that.

But I am happy with this new update. Im not a big rookies person. I just want the major FA moves and trades to be updated and for the most part they are. O and 2k please take Gilbert off Orl and add Larry Hughes.

# 64 danyl2002 @ 12/13/11 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbarkley
hey guys, is it just me or official rookie bodies are darker than their faces???

Take a look at Jimmer Fredette...
What console??

# 65 Colts18 @ 12/13/11 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatleg3
I see where Aholbert is coming from. There are rookies like Liggins and Harper for Orlando that have been in camp since day one and it cant get more official then that.

But I am happy with this new update. Im not a big rookies person. I just want the major FA moves and trades to be updated and for the most part they are. O and 2k please take Gilbert off Orl and add Larry Hughes.
Oh I understand and agree. I don't like how 2K is using the whole,"Whoever got drafted higher gets preferential treatment" as if it takes that much (I don't KNOW but I would assume) to "un-hide" a player in the roster editor. If I were them I would have never promised you all anything. I would have just had the rosters at the start of pre-season and the start of the season. All of these minor updates, for what.

# 66 kennyacid @ 12/13/11 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatleg3

I think it was either DWil or Kemba was in camp for 2 days before signing. NOTHING is official until they put pen to paper and it all gets approve.l

# 67 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 12/13/11 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 44drob
Has anyone who has played with the newest update notice how good Kyrie Irving is @ running a team . I played a quick game against him with the Bucks and he completely handled me .

He had 19 points 11 assists 2 rebounds 4 Stls and 0 turnovers .

Sadly i lost 94-85

10 min Quarter Custom sliders BTW
thats because the rookies are a bit bloated in their ratings, same with a lot of players in the game

# 68 RedmanR @ 12/13/11 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mars5541
thats because the rookies are a bit bloated in their ratings, same with a lot of players in the game
As the season progresses the ratings should change.

# 69 aholbert32 @ 12/13/11 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts18
Well if you are a virgin of 25 years and you end up losing it 3 days before your marriage, what was the point? I understand the frustration and I am glad that you understand this is a weird circumstance, but waiting it out for another 2 weeks won't be too hard considering how long we have already waited.
LOL. More like I was a virgin for 25 years and I was told I would lose it on this wknd, then told "No but Monday it will happen". Then told "No Tuesday". Then Finally "hopefully within the next 7-10 days"......I would be furious.

# 70 seanbarkley @ 12/13/11 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by danyl2002
What console??
I'm on xbox 360

# 71 aholbert32 @ 12/13/11 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyacid
I think it was either DWil or Kemba was in camp for 2 days before signing. NOTHING is official until they put pen to paper and it all gets approve.l
Again guys that excuse doesnt hold water if rookies like Vesely, Kanter, Biyombo arent in the next update. All are signed and all are processed. I'll drop this for now though.

# 72 richyungsta803 @ 12/13/11 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockitOldSchool
Ok, now we are making a little progress. Yesterday I was able to add the new rookies and Eddy Curry to a roster file I've been working on which means I have the rookies and still have the players 2K deleted, Roy, JR Smith, K-Mart, Chandler, Brooks. I'll add the new rookies today to the file and upload it. I'm also going to add Yao and Shaq to the free agent pool.

If you start a season and don't want the retired players or the players in China, simply assign them to a classic team before you start your season so they won't sign with computer controlled teams. My PS3 username is RockitOldSchool if you want to download the file.

how are u mixing the rosters like that

# 73 Championships @ 12/13/11 11:45 AM
Next update - JJ Barea to MIN, Delonte West to DAL, Vince Carter to DAL, I saw that Richard Jefferson was still with the Spurs, Gilbert Arenas is also still a Magic.

Nonetheless, great update most people probably don't realize this but you can actually change the ratings/stats on your own if there's an issue.

There shouldn't be a problem because these guys were playing in college, their stats/ratings are based off of that, when they actually play a game in the NBA their stats will increase/decrease based off their success in the NBA.

# 74 sactown_13 @ 12/13/11 11:46 AM
Wasn't R. Jefferson in the FA pool in yesterdays update? he is back on the spurs roster now. Rookies look great w/ the exception of jimmer having a 70 vertical to Dwill's 68.

# 75 KB2009Champ @ 12/13/11 12:00 PM
So I'm the only one who thinks that a 72 dunk and 68 vert for a guy who dunked on people in college and has did the same during the lockout circuit?

Referring to rookie derrick williams. I don't get those ratings.

# 76 cmebfresh @ 12/13/11 12:04 PM
Norris Cole? next please

# 77 zpq12 @ 12/13/11 12:05 PM
Nice. Looking forward to getting the update when I get home.

# 78 Marino @ 12/13/11 12:13 PM
Aaron, Biyombo has not signed yet.

# 79 aholbert32 @ 12/13/11 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyacid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marino
Aaron, Biyombo has not signed yet.
Thanks Marino. Whats the hold up?

# 80 XenoZograscope @ 12/13/11 12:22 PM
Derrick Williams has a 38 inch vert...the dude can get up ...that Kyle Singler moment is still fresh in my head lol.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.