Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

* Updated list, via 2K Sports Facebook page.
  • Ron Artest - name change to Metta World Peace
  • Caron Butler - FA signing LA Clippers
  • Tyson Chandler - traded from DAL to NY Knicks
  • Andy Rautins - traded from NY to Dallas
  • Ronny Turiaf - traded from New York to Washington Wizards (via Dallas)
  • Brandon Roy - retired
  • Glen Davis - traded from BOS to Orlando
  • Brandon Bass - traded from ORL to Boston
  • Shane Battier - FA signing Miami Heat
  • Eddy Curry - FA signing Miami Heat
  • Shannon Brown - FA signing Phoenix Suns
  • Vince Carter - Waived from Phoenix Suns
  • Sebastian Telfair - FA signing Phoenix Suns
  • Richard Hamilton - Waived from Detroit Pistons
  • Tracy McGrady - FA signing Atlanta Hawks
  • Chauncey Billups - Amnesty Clause
  • Roger Mason - FA signing Washington Wizards
  • Derrick Brown - FA signing Charlotte Bobcats
  • T.J. Ford - FA signing San Antonio Spurs
  • Chuck Hayes - FA signing Sacramento Kings
  • Jamaal Magloire - FA signing Toronto Raptors
  • Vladimir Radmanovic - FA signing Atlanta Hawks
  • Brandan Wright - FA signing Dallas Mavericks
  • Kyrie Irving - draft pick signed Cleveland Cavaliers
  • Tristan Thompson - draft pick signed Cleveland Cavaliers
  • Kenneth Faried - draft pick signed Denver Nuggets
  • Jordan Hamilton - draft pick signed Denver Nuggets
  • Keyon Dooling - traded from MIL to Boston Celtics
  • Mike Dunleavy - FA signing Milwaukee Bucks
  • Mike Bibby - FA signing New York Knicks
  • Aaron Gray - FA signing Toronto Raptors
  • Lamar Odom - traded from LAL to Dallas
  • David West - FA signing Indiana Pacers
  • Kurt Thomas - FA signing Portland Trail Blazers
  • Damien Wilkins - FA signing Detroit Pistons
  • Jason Kapono - FA signing LA Lakers
  • Rasual Butler - FA signing Toronto Raptors
  • Derrick Williams - draft pick signing Minnesota Timberwolves
  • Brandon Knight - draft pick signed Detroit Pistons
  • Jimmer Fredette - draft pick signed Sacramento Kings
  • Kawhi Leonard - draft pick signed San Antonio Spurs
  • Kemba Walker - draft pick signed Charlotte Bobcats
  • MarShon Brooks - draft pick signed New Jersey Nets
  • Tobias Harris - draft pick signed Milwaukee Bucks
  • Nolan Smith - draft pick signed Portland Trail Blazers
  • Gani Lawal - draft pick signed San Antonio Spurs
  • Chauncey Billups - Amnesty bid by Los Angeles Clippers

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Rip4ever @ 12/13/11 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KB2009Champ
So I'm the only one who thinks that a 72 dunk and 68 vert for a guy who dunked on people in college and has did the same during the lockout circuit?

Referring to rookie derrick williams. I don't get those ratings.

Comparing him to say, Paul George I don't see how his rating is that far off.

# 82 LD2k @ 12/13/11 12:28 PM
Full list of additions from last night's roster update can be viewed here: http://2kgam.es/NBA2K12RosterUpdate

# 83 RocketTMac1 @ 12/13/11 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Thanks Marino. Whats the hold up?
Contract issues with his overseas team

# 84 KB2009Champ @ 12/13/11 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip4ever
Comparing him to say, Paul George I don't see how his rating is that far off.
Not in front of the game right now but I would bet you whatever you want that Geroge does not have a 72 dunk or 69 vert. No damn way.

# 85 LebronGarnett12 @ 12/13/11 12:34 PM
jimmer is beast

# 86 PrettyT11 @ 12/13/11 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaySmooov

2K should be ashamed of themselves. He should have a much better dunk rating at least, although he doesn't look THAT athletic. Don't get me wrong, he's athletic, but when he dunks, he looks kinda awkward, haha. He almost dunks like a lanky guy. Also, he doesn't really jump THAT high when he dunks, but he benefits from a long wingspan.

I'd give him around 80 dunk, 75-77 vert JUST so he could have the athletic guard package. But, I don't know the exact ratings that would get him there. Also probably give him around 83-86 athleticism, nothing crazy or over 90. HOWEVER, I don't know how ratings work in the game, or what they actually affect in terms of what animations play out.

What do you guys think?
Well in fairness to him that video is from his high school days. If you want a better look at how he is now you should look at his last year highlight reel or his videos from this summer.

The rating that stands out the most to me though is that they have him at like a 60 in speed and quickness. That is just horrible. He should be at no lower than a 75. Combine that with his low vertical rating and it shows part of the reason why his overall is only at 70.

Lastly 2K should look at at least making Williams athletic ratings at least the same as Faried eventhough Williams should be higher. Williams posted better numbers across the board at the combine except vertical. Plus Williams posted a combine best of 19 reps on the bench bress. Combine those numbers with the eye test of watching them two play and there is no reason for Faried's athletic ratings to be that much higher than Williams.

# 87 FAM CEO @ 12/13/11 12:39 PM
Does anyone know when these rosters or any new ones will be applied to Online Association?

# 88 PrettyT11 @ 12/13/11 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KB2009Champ
Not in front of the game right now but I would bet you whatever you want that Geroge does not have a 72 dunk or 69 vert. No damn way.
Yeah he doesn't. His dunk is 85 and vert is 86.

# 89 Marino @ 12/13/11 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Thanks Marino. Whats the hold up?
His buyout from his team in Spain.

# 90 Bdubb @ 12/13/11 12:46 PM
JaJuan Johnson and E’Twaun Moore sign your damn rookie contracts!

Don't know when in relation to the roster update but Celtics have successfully signed Marquis Daniels, Chris Wilcox and Greg Stiemsma. Von Wafer has been with the Magic at there training facility but havent signed him yet. I'm not sweating aslong as I can play the knicks on nba today (the christmas game) with a correct Celtics team i'll be satisfied.

# 91 PrettyT11 @ 12/13/11 12:52 PM
I know somebody mentioned it earlier but yes Jimmer does have darker arms than the rest of his body. It looks pretty bad too. I took them into practice mode and it was easily noticable and stood out pretty bad.

# 92 HankMoody @ 12/13/11 12:54 PM
holy **** i didnt know it was out yet.. OHHHH YEAH!

# 93 iampulse @ 12/13/11 12:59 PM
I still don't have the roster update showing up in the 2K share. I've deleted my NBA today file like Ronnie2k said, I've played an online game and still nothing. If anyone knows what the problem may be, please help me out.

# 94 sharebear420 @ 12/13/11 01:10 PM
So all you have to do is go to living rosters to get the updated ones? Also whats the easiest way to get the new rosters but KEEP jr roy chandler and brooks?

# 95 KB2009Champ @ 12/13/11 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iampulse
I still don't have the roster update showing up in the 2K share. I've deleted my NBA today file like Ronnie2k said, I've played an online game and still nothing. If anyone knows what the problem may be, please help me out.
There is no file on 2kshare. the roster gets updated as soon as you power up the game. Go to your rosters and scroll to the bobcats. if you see kemba there you are good.

# 96 sharebear420 @ 12/13/11 01:48 PM
Can anybody help me before I update and lose the overseas players for good?

# 97 volstopfan14 @ 12/13/11 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharebear420
Can anybody help me before I update and lose the overseas players for good?
Read the stickied thread on transfering legends to current rosters. You can do the same thing for players who are in the original roster set but not the newest one.

# 98 sharebear420 @ 12/13/11 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by volstopfan14
Read the stickied thread on transfering legends to current rosters. You can do the same thing for players who are in the original roster set but not the newest one.

Thanks man

# 99 XenoZograscope @ 12/13/11 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdubb
JaJuan Johnson and E’Twaun Moore sign your damn rookie contracts!

Don't know when in relation to the roster update but Celtics have successfully signed Marquis Daniels, Chris Wilcox and Greg Stiemsma. Von Wafer has been with the Magic at there training facility but havent signed him yet. I'm not sweating aslong as I can play the knicks on nba today (the christmas game) with a correct Celtics team i'll be satisfied.
Moore & Johnson already signed: http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports...VqO_story.html

# 100 SLinKyG17 @ 12/13/11 02:19 PM
I think its best to wait out until like the end of the week to update rosters. By then preseason games will have started, pictures for rookies have been taken already as I have been informed so they should be in by that time, more moves and signings will be updated by then as well. So really its just a matter of playing the waiting game with 2k and the NBA at this point.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.