Home
Madden 12 News Post

Donny Moore has posted the latest Madden NFL 12 roster update details for week 15. The rosters should be available tomorrow morning for both 360 and PS3.

Quote:
There are well over 575+ transactions, player equipment updates, and player rating adjustments that went into this update for the online rosters.

The biggest movers from Week 14 on the positive side are DL Jason Pierre-Paul (NYG) with a 2 point boost this week (now 91 overall), TE Kyle Rudolph (MIN) going +2 to 75 overall, FB David Johnson (PIT) going up +6 to a 75 overall, OL Levi Brown (ARZ) goes up +3 to 72 overall, FB Brock Bolen (JAX) going up 4 points to 68, DL C.J. Ah You (STL) going up +4 to a 67 and finally, CB Kevin Rutland (JAX) going up +6 to a 65 overall.

Some of the biggest movers on the negative side are K Olindo Mare (CAR - from 86 to 84 overall), OL Sam Baker (ATL) down 2 points to 83 overall, QB Josh Freeman (TB - goes down 2 points to an 82 overall), OL Charlie Johnson (MIN - from 78 to 76 overall) and OL Marcus Gilbert (PIT - from 76 to 73 overall).

Click here to see all the changes. Any in particular you agree or disagree with?

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 bigtxambition @ 12/15/11 01:25 PM
Yeah but still no love to Tony Romo. He played last game with a QBR of 141.3 and a Completion % of 67.7 and still ratings boost. Weak! Also, no love to rest of the Dallas O-line. They played great last game.

# 2 PanthersGM305 @ 12/15/11 02:27 PM
Only 5 players added to the game... IMHO they should'nt have being removed from the game engine to Draylen Ross TE, Mike Holmes, Chris Smith , Kevin Malast?? Then Sammy Morris sign?? from where did he sign, cause i check last week and he wasn't in the game FA list... Every week EA picks and chooses who their going to allow in the online game rosters... I am to the point , will not update it anymore unless i play a online game ,,, which arent that much fun when people quit...lol I played a game last nite vs the Ravens it was 31-17 Panthers... he quit the game on the 3rd QT...Ne ways back to the missing or hidding players in the online rosters...For god sake man EA if you just put back all the players removed from previous rosters than maybe i can enjoy my disk ($60)USD plus tax...to the fullest cause they wouldn't be a need for UDFA with these huge shoulder pads and weird attributes like tackle 62 on a middle LB with 82 Str,,, thats way off balance... if your stregth is 82 but you can't tackle to safe your on life... Lol
I need all the practice squad player included in the game please EA this is just is just bolony that one can't enjoy this years version due to all the UDFA taking places of actual FA who are missing from the Rosters... Fug MD12 is not making me happy nemore... Tx

# 3 azdawgpound @ 12/15/11 03:42 PM
Dqwell jackson 125 tackles,3.5 sacks,1 int,1 FF,1 FR.... and no increases in like 2 months i thought these increases were suppose be by game play jackson is averging 9 or more tackles a game had 13 against steelers ,sack,FF but yet nothing donny needs stop boosting the players on browns who have 1 or 2 tackles and rb's getting 2,3,5,7 point boost for doing nothing and ignoring players who actually do things in game.

# 4 BraGGinRights @ 12/15/11 04:08 PM
Titans Rookie DTs Jurrell Casey and Karl Klug are eatin up the interior line and rarely get any boosts. casey is a monster at run stopping, racking up 40ish tackles as a DT thats in a heavily rotated d-line system. and k.k. leads the team in sacks with 6, and had 2 himself against the saints last game

# 5 raiders18 @ 12/15/11 08:43 PM
What about adding Lonyae Miller RB& Carl Ihenacho to the Raiders? Second Straight week they havent been added.

# 6 azdawgpound @ 12/15/11 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raiders18
What about adding Lonyae Miller RB& Carl Ihenacho to the Raiders? Second Straight week they havent been added.

good luck with that it took donny almost 2 months to add auston english to browns roster and he was on it since week 3 of the season and he just got added like an update or so back.

# 7 bmj2k7 @ 12/15/11 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
Dqwell jackson 125 tackles,3.5 sacks,1 int,1 FF,1 FR.... and no increases in like 2 months i thought these increases were suppose be by game play jackson is averging 9 or more tackles a game had 13 against steelers ,sack,FF but yet nothing donny needs stop boosting the players on browns who have 1 or 2 tackles and rb's getting 2,3,5,7 point boost for doing nothing and ignoring players who actually do things in game.

Have to agree with this, Jackson is a very bad man this year, and if it wasn't for him that D would be very bad especially against the run.

# 8 m1ke_nyc @ 12/15/11 10:36 PM
Jason Pierre-Paul turning into the new Julius Peppers

# 9 TheDelta @ 12/16/11 05:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratedmoney
Jason Pierre-Paul turning into the new Julius Peppers
Yet he still isn't even on the Pro Bowl ballot... ridiculous

# 10 xElway7x @ 12/16/11 08:04 PM
Once again, I hate weekly updates. And how did my broncos O line get a decrease?? They've been playing great.

# 11 Bretlicious @ 12/17/11 07:52 PM
How did Joe Webb get a DECREASE!? He played amazingly and nearly the lead the team to a huge comeback!

# 12 xElway7x @ 12/20/11 08:31 PM
I still think ratings should be adjusted every 4 weeks, but roster moves like adding a player or trades should be reflected weekly. In a recent roster update, one player went up a whopping 8 points! That's ridiculous based on ONE GAME.

# 13 tarantism @ 12/20/11 08:46 PM
William Moore has gone down for two straight weeks, and he had a pick against the Panthers and has generally been playing well. Now I see that for no reason Donny has James Sanders starting over him, with Moore getting yet another decrease.

These roster updates have gotten worse by the year.

Also why did they stop putting players on IR?

# 14 PanthersGM305 @ 12/21/11 10:36 AM
I wonder the same thing,. Gary Barnidge TE was placed on IR on Roster Update Week 1, Then Week 3 he got put back in the roster without any injuries.I cant stand the fact Players have being removed from the FA pool. Chip Vaugh FS just got signed by Panthers as a PS player no DeMario Pressley DT...

# 15 cole46_51 @ 12/21/11 01:57 PM
no kidding about the roster updates being all wrong...ok so my niners crushed the steelers on monday night and

alex smith decresed - he took no sacks and didn't turn the ball over and threw a TD?!?

Jonathan Goodwin decreased - allowed no sacks?!?!

Ahmad Brooks decreased - got a sack?!?!

Carlos Rogers decreased - got a pick?!?!

Vernon Davis decreased - caught a TD pass?!?!

Frank Gore decreased - ran for a TD?!?!

Tarell Brown had 2 picks and nothing?!?!

Big Ben threw 3 picks and fumbled and doesn't get a decrease, but alex smith does?!?!

there punter got an increase and ours that was dropping them inside the 5 yard line all night long doesn't?!?!

i understand i'm a little biast, but for crist sake, these rating make absolutely NO SENSE AT ALL!!!!

# 16 CerebrumMusica @ 12/21/11 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cole46_51
no kidding about the roster updates being all wrong...ok so my niners crushed the steelers on monday night and

alex smith decresed - he took no sacks and didn't turn the ball over and threw a TD?!?

Jonathan Goodwin decreased - allowed no sacks?!?!

Ahmad Brooks decreased - got a sack?!?!

Carlos Rogers decreased - got a pick?!?!

Vernon Davis decreased - caught a TD pass?!?!

Frank Gore decreased - ran for a TD?!?!

Tarell Brown had 2 picks and nothing?!?!

Big Ben threw 3 picks and fumbled and doesn't get a decrease, but alex smith does?!?!

there punter got an increase and ours that was dropping them inside the 5 yard line all night long doesn't?!?!

i understand i'm a little biast, but for crist sake, these rating make absolutely NO SENSE AT ALL!!!!
This thread is for last weeks update, before the SF/PIT game. That game will be reflected in the week 16 update.

# 17 PanthersGM305 @ 12/21/11 03:38 PM
lol..Good point.. Let see if this week 16 reflects some players who need to go up or down as he pointed out... I was surprise to turn on my TV an look at the 3 points only scored by the Steelers.. you can see it on their faces they got shocked by 49ers my old original team... but moving on there seems to by some favorites players who the Dev Team likes doesnt like to lower their overall ...They claim something along the lines " Ah it was just one GM" we all know that wasnt just one game the 49ers are going to the playoffs... Id be happy if they just put back all the PS players and all removed FA and IR players.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.