Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

RIP on the Bulls.
Few more rookies added (Bulter, Cole, Johnson)

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 RocketTMac1 @ 12/16/11 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelorn
You going to put cyberface Bismack in your roster for you to play with since your a big Bobcats fan? Could always stash him in free agent pool rated 25 if you wanted to make him wait a season like real life.
I hope someone puts him in free agency after the 2nd rounders come out. Cuz I do have big plans for him and Kemba. I want to try a trade for Rudy Gay like I do every year. And add Honeycutt to be my starting 2 guard. This feels like a new game

# 22 FAM CEO @ 12/16/11 11:10 AM
Still no updates to Online Association...Awwwwww!

# 23 Thelorn @ 12/16/11 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketTMac1
I hope someone puts him in free agency after the 2nd rounders come out. Cuz I do have big plans for him and Kemba. I want to try a trade for Rudy Gay like I do every year. And add Honeycutt to be my starting 2 guard. This feels like a new game
If you look under my gamertag Thelorn on xbox360 on teams uploaded on 2k share you can download a team called Missing. It has the cyberface with out black arms for Bismack, Jonas, Singler and Donatas. It also has the real copies with audio of Chandler, Smith, Martin, Brooks, Weems and Douglas-Roberts so you could add them all after your first season. Just gotta move them to free agent pool off the team.

# 24 RocketTMac1 @ 12/16/11 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelorn
If you look under my gamertag Thelorn on xbox360 on teams uploaded on 2k share you can download a team called Missing. It has the cyberface with out black arms for Bismack, Jonas, Singler and Donatas. It also has the real copies with audio of Chandler, Smith, Martin, Brooks, Weems and Douglas-Roberts so you could add them all after your first season. Just gotta move them to free agent pool off the team.
Cool bro. How can I put them in association? I just download the roster and release them to free agency then start association?

# 25 Thelorn @ 12/16/11 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketTMac1
Cool bro. How can I put them in association? I just download the roster and release them to free agency then start association?
You gotta add them at the main menu roster. Here's what you do. The created team has to have 12 players at all times. So create a few generic created players and don't edit them and they will be a PG rated 83. Save your roster. Start a season(not association) and turn on customize league and add the Missing team to the league(select a real team and remove it for Missing team). Once you get to the calender in season quit back to the main menu. You can now move those players on the created team however you like. Just remember you gotta keep putting those generic created players on that Missing team so you can keep taking the real players off. Once you're done and got everyone you want, delete the created team and then delete the generic created players. The only created players that will show up will be those generic ones so you don't have to worry about deleting Bismack and such. And for the guy that asked if cyberface rookies will have their audio no they won't but 2k also won't be adding the likes of Jonas and Bismack so it's either no audio or no rookies. However the veterans that I copied like J.R. Smith will have their real photo/audio and draft year and number. If you need any help doing it just send me a private message.

# 26 Thelorn @ 12/16/11 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by augustburnsred
Does anybody have a link to d/l for non xbox live people?
Roster = http://www.mediafire.com/file/37vv6hvyqhtgues/12x16.ROS
Online Data = http://www.mediafire.com/file/q61167...ine%20Data.DAT

# 27 jeebs9 @ 12/16/11 11:45 AM
^^ Very nice!! ^^

# 28 Alex Hopkinson @ 12/16/11 11:52 AM
I doubt they're going to work the weekend just to put the second rounders in. Also, due to roster sizes, I expect second rounders will wait until teams announce their 15 players for the start of the season.

I'm assuming some updates will get delayed until january because hopefully 2K staff don't generally work from christmas until new year's eve - I know I won't be!

# 29 RedmanR @ 12/16/11 11:52 AM
I see Rip Hamilton went bald. I wonder is that going to take place in an update anytime soon.

# 30 PrettyT11 @ 12/16/11 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qnzballa5
Im guessin they will never update the Lakers wit Gerald Green n the rookies Darius Morris n Godoulocke?? Hope they update this asap n theo ratliff n joe smith out da rosters..
The problem is though that Ratliff and Smith are still on the Lakers roster and they have 15 guys on the roster in the game. So you are wanting 2K to take guys that are on the team off to put 2nd round draft picks and a guy who hasn't played in the league in a couple years on. Chances are 2K is going to wait and see who actually makes the team roster before they add them in.

# 31 Rondo is GOD @ 12/16/11 01:28 PM
I saw that someone asked about a hex edited roster for accessories. I will be spending a few days making these changes, and doing assessories. I have someone lined up to do tendencies and hotspots for me. We plan on starting Monday when there's hopefully some more rookies. Just be on the look out in the rosters section.

# 32 mokilla22 @ 12/16/11 01:42 PM
man wtf is up with 2k u took forever to put juan johnson on the celtics now why isnt E’Twaun Moore on the game they both signed last week so why u wanna put one at a time lol u guys r killing me

# 33 Deadlystrike @ 12/16/11 02:31 PM
i cant download it , where is the link ?

# 34 Frost o9 @ 12/16/11 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadlystrike
i cant download it , where is the link ?
Are you referring to the roster update itself? It should automatically download, just load up the game.

# 35 Deadlystrike @ 12/16/11 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost o9
Are you referring to the roster update itself? It should automatically download, just load up the game.
I dont have Account so i cant download it , i dont have CD KEY can you send me your roster save ?

# 36 mogrod @ 12/16/11 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo is GOD
I saw that someone asked about a hex edited roster for accessories. I will be spending a few days making these changes, and doing assessories. I have someone lined up to do tendencies and hotspots for me. We plan on starting Monday when there's hopefully some more rookies. Just be on the look out in the rosters section.
Wouldn't you want to wait until the roster file they release right at or after opening day?

That way they have most, if not all, the players on the teams. otherwise, wouldn't you keep having to re-do your work from here until the opening day rosters are released?

# 37 gswarrior @ 12/16/11 02:59 PM
thanks again! how do i apply the online data? just stick it on the usb, or is there a specific place for it?

# 38 ThatNicka @ 12/16/11 03:03 PM
There is a glitch on the Knicks that you cant add any players to their team... They only have 10 players on their roster.. I want to start doing my player edits but I dont want to start if a team is glitched.. boo

# 39 MC2 @ 12/16/11 03:09 PM
Where is DeAndre Liggins? He signed a while ago.

# 40 Bburtner @ 12/16/11 03:17 PM
im on ps3 and i have no clue how to get the rookies on the rosters. can someone please help me!??!!??

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.