Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

RIP on the Bulls.
Few more rookies added (Bulter, Cole, Johnson)

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 RocketTMac1 @ 12/17/11 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19
Looks like Cory Joseph finally signed...

Im excited that he signed, but concerned that this will give 2K another reason to put off putting the second rounders in the game and expect us to be happy with adding one more first round rookie. I hope that's not the case, but I am not extremely optimistic.
Ye I thought of that when I saw he signed. Looks like 2nd rounders are going to be after Christmas (i hope I'm wrong).

# 82 cmebfresh @ 12/17/11 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketTMac1
Ye I thought of that when I saw he signed. Looks like 2nd rounders are going to be after Christmas (i hope I'm wrong).
Yea, i think by next Saturday we should have everything straight

# 83 pjt8405 @ 12/17/11 08:43 PM
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1.../edit?hl=en_US

Above is the list I sent to Ronnie2k regarding the much needed changes for Roster Update #6 for NBA 2K12.

# 84 RocketTMac1 @ 12/17/11 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjt8405
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1.../edit?hl=en_US

Above is the list I sent to Ronnie2k regarding the much needed changes for Roster Update #6 for NBA 2K12.
Yeah I saw that on his twitter. I highly doubt he or anyone on 2k took that list seriously. They never do.

Great list bro. Especially from a fellow Carolinian

# 85 pjt8405 @ 12/17/11 09:21 PM
I appreciate it. Actually Ronnie has taken a few of my suggestions previously and the insider actually implemented them. So with that being said, I hope he takes this list and implements it fully with all the changes as it would truly be the most accurate roster 2K has released on opening day.

Keeping my fingers crossed for at minimum all the 2nd round rookies along with Jeremy Pargo and Chris Johnson and Jeff Pendergraph added. I'd be happy with those as a starting base.

Ha Ha, yeah I lived in Raleigh for a while but actually just moved to Peachtree City, GA. I forgot to update it. Still a huge Duke fan though.

# 86 MC2 @ 12/17/11 09:48 PM
I make changes to my roster, save them, then when I play the game and load the rosters the changes are gone.

Please help.

# 87 13 @ 12/17/11 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SALfromNY
Are they going to update the Rookies with their tattoos? Im on PS3 and I was just wonderin...

Shumpert looks awful btw.
Quote:
Are they gonna be adding tattoos to the rookies? I hope so. Shumpert looks awful btw.
Thank you for repeating your post. If it wasn't for the whole one post after your first one I would have probably never known you asked...

And seriously, let's worry about getting the 2nd rounders and other roster moves in before minor details.

# 88 13 @ 12/17/11 10:16 PM
Haha, it was 8 minutes apart, champ. And yes, everyone keeps asking about the tattoo's. When people get more info, you'll find out. We don't need to keep asking the same questions.

Also, I'm not mad at you directly. It's just annoying how many times I see people asking about players accessories and tattoos when we don't even have everyone in the game yet. No hard feelings.

# 89 MC2 @ 12/17/11 10:24 PM
Quote:
I dont get why you have to be a douchebag man. I guess I should expect that from a Boston fan.

I said it was an accident. Stop arguing about nothing.
Uh, he just apologized to you.

# 90 13 @ 12/17/11 10:50 PM
Haha, or ignore what I said. Anyways, time to go back to waiting for the next update.

# 91 verbalhologram @ 12/18/11 12:14 AM
Can anyone confirm whether they have heard any commentary for the new rookies,i have played games as the Cavs, Jazz, and Denver each team having multiple rooks and have heard zero commentary.At very least I would have expected some about Kyrie. Has anyone come across any commentary for Rooks an if so where was it ,Play now,NBA today,Association etc.

cheers

# 92 Rondo is GOD @ 12/18/11 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by verbalhologram
Can anyone confirm whether they have heard any commentary for the new rookies,i have played games as the Cavs, Jazz, and Denver each team having multiple rooks and have heard zero commentary.At very least I would have expected some about Kyrie. Has anyone come across any commentary for Rooks an if so where was it ,Play now,NBA today,Association etc.

cheers
Oh yeah, I've heard very deep commentary about Jimmer, Kemba, and Kyrie. They talked about Jimmer being an insane shooter and how he led byu, and for kemba it was him leading Uconn to the national championship. It was sweet.

# 93 verbalhologram @ 12/18/11 01:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo is GOD
Oh yeah, I've heard very deep commentary about Jimmer, Kemba, and Kyrie. They talked about Jimmer being an insane shooter and how he led byu, and for kemba it was him leading Uconn to the national championship. It was sweet.
o.k cool,guess I will have to keep an ear out,thanks!

# 94 Thelorn @ 12/18/11 01:13 AM
Quote:

cheers
Yeah last night they went into a long rant about Tristan Thompson being very athletic and having a huge wing span. Said it may take him awhile to catch on to the NBA but has the potential to be an All-Star. Went on for quite a while I was pretty impressed with how long they went on about it.

# 95 Goffs @ 12/18/11 01:17 AM
Quote:

cheers
Get the rookies on the foul line that's when it usually triggers a convo about them.

# 96 OGKing @ 12/18/11 07:33 AM
I'm using the Cats in an Association, the commentators talks about Kemba Walker, and his college days as well

# 97 yurithebest @ 12/18/11 01:25 PM
Are 2k going to add the rookie's real photos in their prophiles?? thanks guys

# 98 CueDub @ 12/18/11 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qnzballa5
Im guessin they will never update the Lakers wit Gerald Green n the rookies Darius Morris n Godoulocke?? Hope they update this asap n theo ratliff n joe smith out da rosters..
I can't wait to see these repeated questions come to an end! Andrew Goudelocke already got assigned to the D-League. He didn't make the Lakers. Doubtful that Gerald Green or Darius Morris make the team either. Morris might make it, but be inactive and a practice dummy.

Since Troy Murphy signed, maybe they can clear Theo Ratliff or Joe Smith off the roster.

# 99 JohnB405 @ 12/18/11 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcnumba10
While it's great seeing 2K adding rookies and making player transactions on a daily basis, it's disappointing that they still haven't edit the Team Colors for Accessories and Headbands.
THIS^^^
It's annoying. The Thunder still have white shoes and socks when wearing their road uniforms instead of black shoes and socks. What I don't understand is 2K had it right in 2k11 and then changed it in 2k12. Makes no sense to me..

# 100 Cavani161 @ 12/18/11 05:50 PM
Can't get Baron Davis on the Knicks, when trying to sign him on the Knicks, says the Knicks must have 10 players..which they do, I'm just trying to add him...but it seems like there is no way to do so, any work around?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.