Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

* Updated list, via 2K Sports Facebook page.
  • Byron Mullens - traded from OKC to Bobcats
  • Chuck Hayes - contract voided
  • Peja Stojakovic - retired
  • Antonio McDyess - retired
  • Jannero Pargo - FA signing Atlanta Hawks
  • Earl Barron - waived
  • Bismack Biyombo - rookie signing

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 xpmar9x @ 12/23/11 05:15 PM
For some reason it tells me that their are no files for download.... Am I doing something wrong?

# 82 RedmanR @ 12/23/11 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltsfan15
Where do you upload your rosters?
2K Share. . . it's under Features in your menu.

# 83 RedmanR @ 12/23/11 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpmar9x
For some reason it tells me that their are no files for download.... Am I doing something wrong?
No your not doing anything wrong. The roster update comes in the form of a live-in roster which downloads automatically whenever you load your game.

# 84 imaged @ 12/23/11 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedmanR
No your not doing anything wrong. The roster update comes in the form of a live-in roster which downloads automatically whenever you load your game.
Yep. Also if you aren't getting the updates: some people have had to reset the rosters a couple times to get the new ones to load up.

# 85 XenoZograscope @ 12/23/11 10:15 PM
Gustavo Ayón made the Hornet's roster, lets see if 2K will add him in the update lol.

# 86 Kully @ 12/23/11 10:56 PM
What is Jeff Green's status? I've read in a couple places that his contract is voided but Boston still holds his rights, so he isn't a UFA apparently. What can 2K do about that?

# 87 yurithebest @ 12/24/11 07:30 AM
Is there a chance that 2k will put the rookies real pictures in the next updates??! I want more realism!

# 88 ksuttonjr76 @ 12/24/11 10:48 AM
So many complainers.....

# 89 stlpimpmonsta @ 12/24/11 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yurithebest
Is there a chance that 2k will put the rookies real pictures in the next updates??! I want more realism!
they havent done that before (see gary neal last year) so i doubt it

# 90 wrestlinggod1 @ 12/24/11 01:44 PM
Miami Heat cut Eddie House and rooks Mickell Gladness and Terrel Harris make the 15 man roster.

# 91 DJT @ 12/24/11 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedmanR
You might be right since the only thing they have to model if it hasn't been done already is player face models since they already have several body models to work with.
What's funny is guys keep beating the same dead horse here when clearly. . . every second rounder won't make the respective teams which drafted them.

Your the one who needs to quite, your comment was quite useless. Rashidi has put in more work than you ever will so save-it before you lose more cool points
LOL 1, when did I say every 2nd rounder would make the team???

2, I don't care for your "cool points" or Rashidi's bogus ratings. (some of his stuff is good though)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTwolves21
Rashidi is not 2k's roster maker.
I didn't say he was....

# 92 WHSPANTHER @ 12/25/11 12:11 PM
What is the roster file name? I'm on playing on the xbox and I can't find it?

# 93 xedric27 @ 12/25/11 06:37 PM
`can anyone pls share the roster save file thank you very much... btw you can use fake save data owner so that you can use roster update save ^^

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.