Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

In speaking to Gamesradar, Eric Boenisch mentions the possibility of something arriving on Christmas Day, for NBA 2K12. What do you think it might be?

Quote:
“Dedicated” is the operative word here. While most of us will be kicking back with family and friends, a healthy portion of the NBA 2K12 development team will be hard at work on Christmas Day. Unfortunately, Mr. Boenisch wouldn’t give up the goods about any special surprises for the legions of fans who’ll boot up the game that day.

“We have some things cooking,” he says coyly. “But you’ll just have to wait to see for yourself! We’ll be enjoying Christmas, but if NBA basketball is being played then we’re working.”

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 Sundown @ 12/26/11 05:45 PM
I think they should acknowledge when they run into roadblocks because of special circumstances like the holidays or the lockout. I don't think having second rounders would have been that difficult. It seems like they were afraid of doing wasted work for the few second rounders that wouldn't get contracts and ended up doing none at all and failing to deliver complete rosters on opening day (even though many second rounders had guaranteed contracts for awhile now).

I do understand we have a special situation this year and I think most of us would be understanding if they explained what they were up against, but what they shouldn't be doing is posting hype about their devotion and missed holidays and then fail to deliver-- like posting the article that prompted this entire thread. It's either been silence, unsatisfyingly worded reasons, or unfulfilled hype this year from 2k.

# 122 Drewski @ 12/26/11 05:51 PM
Ive never been one to complain, but how did 2k break NBA Today of all things.... sheeesh

# 123 Colts18 @ 12/26/11 06:38 PM
2K just needs to stop making announcements. Just let stuff happen naturally. Surprise us instead of making promises and then failing.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.