Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.
  • Samuel Dalembert - FA signing Houston Rockets
  • Steve Novak - FA signing New York Knicks
  • DeShawn Stevenson - FA signing New Jersey Nets
  • Willie Green - FA signing Atlanta Hawks
  • Manny Harris - waived
  • Mickael Pietrus - waived
  • Reggie Evans - FA signing Los Angeles Clippers
  • Chuck Hayes - FA signing Sacramento Kings
  • Mehmet Okur - traded from UTA to Nets
  • Dante Cunningham - FA signing Memphis Grizzlies
  • Melvin Ely - waived
  • Reggie Williams - injured
  • Eduardo Najera - injured
  • Darrell Arthur - injured
  • Mike Miller - injured
  • Baron Davis - injured
  • Derrick Caracter - injured
  • Andrew Bynum - suspended
  • Brook Lopez - injured
  • Linas Kleiza - injured
  • Martell Webster - injured
  • Brad Miller - injured
  • Greg Oden - injured

Uniforms
  • 76ers - Secondary uniform unlocked
  • Jazz - Secondary uniform unlocked
  • Kings - Secondary uniform unlocked
  • Mavericks - Secondary uniform unlocked
  • Heat - Back in Black uniform unlocked
  • Raptors - Military Night uniform unlocked
  • Celtics - Christmas uniform unlocked
  • Knicks - Christmas uniform unlocked
  • Heat - Christmas uniform unlocked
  • Mavericks - Christmas uniform unlocked
  • Bulls - Christmas uniform unlocked
  • Lakers - Christmas uniform unlocked

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 aloncho11 @ 01/05/12 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG#5beantown
I really don't know what you guys expect...I mean don't expect too much from the next update, to make yourself unhappy once it is released.

we all know that from 2k10 and 2k11, this next update will probably have the 2nd rounders (I doubt that I think 40-60% will be in) but there won't be a larry hughes for example, there won't be ANY accessory updates, Dallas will still have blue bands at home and Boston will still have green bands at home. Also there will be no art updates...nick young with his afro...STAT with his new glases...NO WAY.

I'm sounding pessimistic I know, and believe I would rather be optimistic and have a quality roster form 2k each week, cause roster editing is a hell of work, but 2k won't do us the favour. They had the feature the last years and what did they do? the ignored player signings till the end of the season...this really is a shame, I'm not talking about the holiday break from 2k but the general problem with this updates...
I speak for myself, and I'm well aware of what you posted and I couldn't have put it better in words. All I have to say is that my "wishful" posts are for people to be aware of what should be done, as opposed to what is in fact delivered.

# 122 PrettyT11 @ 01/05/12 01:53 PM
For those asking and wondering about the generic shoes there is a reason why so many players have those on default and in this case it is not 2K's fault. 2K puts shoes on players that have actual contracts with the shoe companies and are given the ok from the shoe companies. That is the very reason why guys like LeBron and others are locked into the brand they have a deal with. Nike is not going to allow 2K to make it possible for LeBron, Kobe, Durant, and some others to be on the game with something other than Nikes on. The shoe companies have a lot bigger say in what shoes are in and what is allowed in the game than a lot of guys think.

Back to the generic shoes part. Just cause a guy wears Nikes or other shoes doesn't mean they have a deal with Nike. Most guys in the league don't have any kind of shoe deal in place. Gilbert Arenas is a perfect example. Last year he wore all types of Nikes and Jordans but he didn't have any type of deal with Nike. He was wearing shoes from his own personal collection. So just because we see a guy playing in hyperdunks doesn't mean he is signed to Nike with an apperal deal.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.