Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

Hey all,

So I'm looking to find out all that I can about stadium-specific songs for NFL teams in the league. So with that in mind, give me all that you can as it relates to your home squad's stadium-specific tunes!

I'm looking for things that affect kickoffs, 1st downs, red zone, touchdown, play reviews/challenges, general time outs, etc.

I'll take as many responses as you can dish out so name as many scenario-specific moments as you wish as long as they're authentic to that team/stadium.

Thanks everybody.

(PS, don't read into this very deeply, it's more just something I was asked to do out of curiosity.)

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 ubernoob @ 01/11/12 09:59 AM
This is taken from wiki, but is correct. I can't think of any others that they currently play nor do I remember any others being played against the Lions. For the Packers @ Lambeau.

Quote:
whenever the Packers score a touchdown, the Todd Rundgren hit "Bang the Drum All Day" is played. This tradition began in 1985 and has since been copied by a few other teams around the NFL.

"Go! You Packers! Go!", the team's fight song, is played at Lambeau Field immediately following the Packers' player introductions and after each extra point scored by the Packers.

The "Go Pack Go" jingle is usually played when the team is on defense or during the start of a drive on offense. A song built around this jingle is "Go Pack Go!" by The 6 Packers.

The House of Pain hit "Jump Around" is often played during one time-out at Lambeau, resulting in widespread jumping around by the crowd. This tradition began due to the popularity of the same song/crowd-participation tradition at University of Wisconsin football games.

The polka standard "Beer Barrel Polka" (also known as "Roll Out The Barrel") is also played at Lambeau Field, usually in the fourth quarter of games. "I Gotta Feeling" by the Black Eyed Peas is played when the Packers win a game.
Tap'd in from the GNex

# 2 roadman @ 01/11/12 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubernoob
This is taken from wiki, but is correct. I can't think of any others that they currently play nor do I remember any others being played against the Lions. For the Packers @ Lambeau.

Tap'd in from the GNex
Isn't Start Me Up, by the Rolling Stones played before each kickoff?

I just know that songs by the Stones, Led Zep, and other famous rock acts are real expensive to reuse.

# 3 ubernoob @ 01/11/12 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Isn't Start Me Up, by the Rolling Stones played before each kickoff?

I just know that songs by the Stones, Led Zep, and other famous rock acts are real expensive to reuse.
I know I hear it on the Radio broadcasts. I just can't remember if they used it during the game. I should be able to remember too, considering how many kickoffs we had against Detroit haha.

Edited to make my grammar not seem to be at a pre-k level.
Tap'd in from the GNex

# 4 mm boost @ 01/11/12 11:06 AM
For Dallas, I am not exactly sure because I have never been to a game, but I did find this for their team fight song I believe that comes on before the game starts.

http://puregrainaudio.com/news/dalla...-at-home-games

Other Cowboy fans, please contribute!

# 5 BillsFan1113 @ 01/11/12 12:53 PM
I LOVED HOW MADDEN 12 had the BILLS SHOUT SONG after a touchdown........BUT........th volume was WAY WAY too low not to mention a kickoff song ALWAYS came on and drowned out my song....PLEASE PLEASE FIX THAT

# 6 Phreezy P @ 01/11/12 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
Hey all,

So I'm looking to find out all that I can about stadium-specific songs for NFL teams in the league. So with that in mind, give me all that you can as it relates to your home squad's stadium-specific tunes!

I'm looking for things like what is played before kickoff, 1st down, red zone, touchdown, play reviews/challenges, general time outs, etc.

I'll take as many responses as you can dish out so name as many scenario-specific moments as you wish as long as they're authentic to that team/stadium.

Thanks everybody.
Wow man, your really a Madden Audio designer dude now? Sorry if I was late to the party, but congrats!

P.S.no sarcasm intended

# 7 Bolsen @ 01/11/12 10:12 PM
During Giants games at random timeouts they play "Jump Around" by House of Pain.

# 8 jpdavis82 @ 01/12/12 11:40 AM
Minnesota Vikings use this for their team intro and on kickoffs after scoring a touchdown.

Led Zeppelin "Immigrant Song"

# 9 Old Mr T @ 01/12/12 01:02 PM
The Cowboys bugle charge music

# 10 Cardot @ 01/12/12 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsFan1113
I LOVED HOW MADDEN 12 had the BILLS SHOUT SONG after a touchdown........BUT........th volume was WAY WAY too low not to mention a kickoff song ALWAYS came on and drowned out my song....PLEASE PLEASE FIX THAT
I agree with Bills Fan about the music being drowned out. Along these lines, can you get a better version of "Hail to the Redskins"...I want to hear the band, not 5 drunk dudes singing off key.

# 11 BCJMU99 @ 01/12/12 03:24 PM
Rocky theme intro "Just win" (Adrian tells Rocky then music kicks in) for the Philadelphia Eagles would be absolutely AWESOME!

# 12 ChaseB @ 01/12/12 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCJMU99
Rocky theme intro "Just win" (Adrian tells Rocky then music kicks in) for the Philadelphia Eagles would be absolutely AWESOME!
Is there a specific moment this occurs? The more specific you guys are the better.

# 13 aholbert32 @ 01/12/12 03:30 PM
Saints TD and EP - "Stand Up and Get Crunk" - Ying Yang Twins

"Move those Chains" chant every time the Ravens get a First down.

Redskins fans shout "First Down" after every Redskins First Down.

# 14 Sheamazin @ 01/12/12 03:31 PM
New York Giants opening kickoff play Hells Bells by AC/DC

# 15 tistethebeast @ 01/12/12 03:32 PM
The Steelers play Renegade by Styx when the defense come on to the field for the first time in the fourth quarter.

# 16 WDOgF0reL1fe @ 01/12/12 04:03 PM
Alright. Here we go.
First though, can you try and relay the message about CROWD NOISE as part of the audio? I really want to FEEL the home field advantage...

San Diego Chargers
Any Kickoff - Crazy Train by Ozzy
Challenging A Call - "Oh No You Didn't (Mercenaries 2 Anthem)" by Wojahn Brothers
Chargers Touchdown - Austin Powers saying "Yeah Baby" (not really a song I know.)
Chargers First Down -The Charge sound effect. Doo do do do do dooooooo CHARGEEEE
End of Game Chargers Victory - Bro Hymn by Pennywise

# 17 Nightz @ 01/12/12 04:50 PM
In addition to the above, the Chargers fire a cannon after every score. And I believe the "San Diego Super Chargers" song is played randomly.

# 18 Falcons11497 @ 01/12/12 04:54 PM
Atlanta Falcons:
- Ludacris- Get Out the Way (only the chorus is played after a big running gain (usually by Turner) or
whenever someone on the opposing team gets trucked)
- Rise Up Song (Samuel L. Jackson)- Played before Opening Kickoff and right after halftime
- Touchdowns: they play a song that goes "F-A-L-C-O-N-S". It sounds a lot like Gary Glitter's Rock and
Roll Part 2 song.
- This Is How We Do It- Montell Jordan (they play this sometimes during breaks when the Falcons have a
lead).
- Whoomp There It Is- Tag Team (they play this sometimes whenever the Falcons make a big play)
- During Kickoffs- They play music that sounds kind of like a heartbeat (gets faster as the ball is being
kicked)
- Yeah- Usher (also played after a big play)

# 19 ChaseB @ 01/12/12 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WDOgF0reL1fe
Alright. Here we go.
First though, can you try and relay the message about CROWD NOISE as part of the audio? I really want to FEEL the home field advantage...

San Diego Chargers
Any Kickoff - Crazy Train by Ozzy
Challenging A Call - "Oh No You Didn't (Mercenaries 2 Anthem)" by Wojahn Brothers
Chargers Touchdown - Austin Powers saying "Yeah Baby" (not really a song I know.)
Chargers First Down -The Charge sound effect. Doo do do do do dooooooo CHARGEEEE
End of Game Chargers Victory - Bro Hymn by Pennywise
You are the winner so far in terms of detail and formatting. I salute you.

# 20 brza37 @ 01/12/12 05:21 PM
Any chance we will see custom stadium sounds in M13? Its a great feature for NCAA and as teams are always changing some stadium sounds it lets us, the consumer, stay as up-to-date and accurate as we want.

« Previous1234567Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.