Home
News Post

Not a lot of direct footage, but some good info on Franchise, RTTS, Simul-view and more.

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Game: MLB 12 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 55 - View All
MLB 12 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 61 RedK @ 01/14/12 09:24 PM
When u were talking about young teams like u said in the interview when in a playoff push u mentioned the team would "dump" players so they can bring up some young talent. Are those players gonna get dropped or just sent down to AAA for a short time.

# 62 Woodweaver @ 01/14/12 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobhead
I was stuck between Virginia and northern Georgia so I guess I wasn't very close lol.
The South is well represented on The Show team!

# 63 Knight165 @ 01/14/12 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedK
When u were talking about young teams like u said in the interview when in a playoff push u mentioned the team would "dump" players so they can bring up some young talent. Are those players gonna get dropped or just sent down to AAA for a short time.

I think what he said was a team in playoff push is going to trade for a big bat or big time pitcher...while a team out of it with less $$$ is going to look to trade their big money/bat-pitcher for younger talent from those playoff push teams.
This is already in the game.....they have worked on the logic behind it.

M.K.
Knight165

# 64 Russell_SCEA @ 01/14/12 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHammer19
Hey Ramone! I heard that you were working on some sort of blog... When and where will it be available for us to view?

Thanks!

We are working on multiple blogs not giving release dates yet though.

# 65 Eman5805 @ 01/15/12 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
I'm from Mobile Alabama born and raised in the dirty south.
Practically my neighbor. Dirty South represent.

# 66 BlueNGold @ 01/15/12 02:29 AM
I wish other companies would get it the way these guys do.

When the topic of accessibility came up, what was said? They didn't dumb the game down or try to simplify it, they gave the gamer the proper tools to learn the game and play it the right way. That's how it should be done. Not dumbing down the AI because "it's too hard to pass or shoot" or forcing us to have to make edit upon edit upon edit just to get the game to play the simulation style it should be playing out of the box.

Same goes for what Ramone said about franchise. Instead of trying to come up with bullet-point features for the back of the box, they made sure what is already there actually works (what a concept that is).

All I know is this series alone has more than justified my purchase of a PS3 last year, and I hardly even watch baseball.

# 67 Arod2k9 @ 01/15/12 02:39 PM
My God I'm so exited for this game, I can't wait . Thanks for this update on the game Russell!

# 68 metsfan4life1 @ 01/15/12 05:49 PM
Quote:
Do you guys have the mets 50th aniversey patches on the uniforms for this year and also the new unis? Also, have you guys changed Citi Fields dimensions to match the ones for this year? Citi Had construction to change the dimensions in Novemeber, so I think you guys would have had enough time to match them up. Thanks, Joey.

# 69 DJ @ 01/15/12 08:13 PM
Quote:
Is there good Sweet Tea out there in San Diego? When I moved to Colorado from Florida, that was the one thing I really missed, because unless I make it, I can't find a good batch out here.

# 70 Braves Fan @ 01/16/12 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
Lineup logic is a biggie for me, as is the improved trade logic.
Agreed!

Franchise improvement is what I wanted to see. It's really all I care about, it's already a great game. If this is fixed the game is taken to another level.

# 71 MetsFan16 @ 01/16/12 02:28 PM
The two cut screens at 1:58 and 3:15 I feel are the best.

At 1:58 you can see Clayton Kershaw take off his hat and wipe off his forehead! How realistic is that, absolutley amazing.

And at 3:15 when Kershaw is recieveing the throw back from the catcher, you can see his glove close.

These are the minute details that makes this show amazing.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.