Home
News Post

Amazon has leaked out some of the MLB 12 The Show Diamond Dynasty details.

Quote:
Diamond Dynasty - Manage your very own fully customizable MLB team online. Challenge and beat CPU controlled MLB teams to recruit MLB stars for your team, and compete against other users customized teams for development points.

Does this mode interest you?

Game: MLB 12 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 55 - View All
MLB 12 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 101 sydrogerdavid @ 01/20/12 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LivewirePA

Also I see Mass Effect 3 comes out the same day!! Awesome, since They enjoy the Blue Balling (Lie and make you wait) marketing ploy, how about I do the same to them with my purchase. Mass Effect 3 will last long enough, MLB 12 should be going for a decent discount on ebay
Thanks for sharing that with us. Now we know we will be able to pick up MLB 12 The Show at the midnight release.

# 102 Sco291 @ 01/20/12 03:44 PM
Haven't had any luck with online with this game. KInda disappointed its an online thing but oh well.

Franchise here I come I hope you're fixed

# 103 EnigmaNemesis @ 01/20/12 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydrogerdavid
Thanks for sharing that with us. Now we know we will be able to pick up MLB 12 The Show at the midnight release.
I almost spit out my drink all over the place!!!

Well played, sir!

# 104 bukktown @ 01/22/12 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greene_Flash03
This sounds like the Master League from PES series. Actually, it's the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think you meant to write "Pez".

# 105 antilowpe @ 01/23/12 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkra0512
So let me follow your logic here, new mode = less time refining franchise mode. Using the transitive property, if SCEA worked on revamping the ball physics, lighting, and other things throughout the game, wouldn't that also take time away from refining the franchise mode? So in essence, you will probably disappointed in the new ball physics and lighting changes in the game then.
You're right. I'd prefer SCEA had worked on franchise mode.
So yes I'm disappointed with the new ball physics and lightings since franchise had not get some love.

You disagree with what I said, alright. But all people are not playing this game the same way thus are not focusing on the same features.

# 106 jkra0512 @ 01/23/12 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antilowpe
You're right. I'd prefer SCEA had worked on franchise mode.
So yes I'm disappointed with the new ball physics and lightings since franchise had not get some love.

You disagree with what I said, alright. But all people are not playing this game the same way thus are not focusing on the same features.
Ok, I'm disappointed in them not getting to franchise this year too, but if ball physics are going to revolutionize the series, I think I'd rather have the on-the-field product more than a bunch improvements to some menus. It's not like SCEA completely turned a blind eye to franchise, there are some minimal updates.

# 107 Knight165 @ 01/23/12 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkra0512
Ok, I'm disappointed in them not getting to franchise this year too, but if ball physics are going to revolutionize the series, I think I'd rather have the on-the-field product more than a bunch improvements to some menus. It's not like SCEA completely turned a blind eye to franchise, there are some minimal updates.
Plus, they DID work on franchise mode.
They just didn't add any big items to it.
It certainly got worked on.

M.K.
Knight165

# 108 jkra0512 @ 01/23/12 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Plus, they DID work on franchise mode.
They just didn't add any big items to it.
It certainly got worked on.

M.K.
Knight165
Well, that's a win-win for me.

# 109 jvalverde88 @ 01/24/12 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHN 3:16
Why not just give us WBC (World baseball classic)
Because Konami owns the rights to it, anyways IF this is a online only mode I'll pass since I'm done with online sports gaming but if this is a offline mode too this will be the mode I'll play the most before the OSFM rosters come out.

# 110 baseballsim @ 02/07/12 06:27 PM
Sounds interesting. From what I hear about the online experience in MLB The Show scares me, though.

# 111 EmmdotFrisk @ 02/07/12 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballsim
Sounds interesting. From what I hear about the online experience in MLB The Show scares me, though.
I ran a online league for 3 seasons without having too much trouble. The problem is when you play guys in across the nation who have a very low wireless connection.

# 112 k7k58 @ 02/07/12 06:42 PM
i hope they put out a trailer soon showcasing Diamond Dynasty

# 113 Skyboxer @ 02/07/12 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmdotFrisk
I ran a online league for 3 seasons without having too much trouble. The problem is when you play guys in across the nation who have a very low wireless connection.
I've played guys in same town with great connections and many times the games get too laggy to be worth it. Other times it was great. It was just a bit flakey...

Hopefully this year will be different.

# 114 SoxFan01605 @ 02/07/12 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by k7k58
i hope they put out a trailer soon showcasing Diamond Dynasty
Here you go:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
FEB 9 GT TV on Spike exclusive DD Reveal
It's 1am EST (12am CST) on FEB 10th

I'm sure it will be posted here shortly after (I also wouldn't be surprised to see a blog covering it down the line as well...no word on that yet though).

# 115 brewersfan84 @ 02/08/12 11:00 PM
So long as you can play against CPU AI opponents like in Madden UT then hell yeah this mode interests me!!!

# 116 Willis135 @ 02/09/12 01:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewersfan84
So long as you can play against CPU AI opponents like in Madden UT then hell yeah this mode interests me!!!
Ramone confirmed that you can play all of your games against the computer if you wish

# 117 myghty @ 02/09/12 01:33 PM
Promo for MLB 12: The Show Diamond Dynasty tonight!

# 118 thaSLAB @ 02/09/12 01:36 PM
I think we posted this at the exact same time! In different threads, of course.

# 119 seasprite @ 02/09/12 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by myghty
Promo for MLB 12: The Show Diamond Dynasty tonight!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

# 120 Sco291 @ 02/09/12 01:47 PM
Im beginning to wonder if we can upload our own images for DD? On the gametrailers video for tonights show, they show a clip where it was "GT TV vs The Show" - The Show team had the game's logo, while GT TV had their actual logo.

Did they just create it using the custom stuff, or did they upload it... ?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.