Home
News Post

Kotaku's Owen Good recently finished the Blitz Gauntlet mode in NFL Blitz and found something very interesting. If you are a Mutant League Football fan, make sure you check it out.

Quote:
What's going on here? Is this a veiled message to Mutant League Football fans that the game is coming back?

I have done my damndest to run down the truth here. First up, on the record, EA Sports officially no-commented all of my questions about Mutant League Football. "We have no announcements at this time," a spokesperson told me. I've been around long enough to know that's boilerplate for "we're not saying anything, but please keep talking about this."

So I then went to sources familiar with the studio and the products built there. Two stories emerged. The first is that, yeah, the rank-and-file development staff wants to bring back Mutant League Football just as much as the fans do. There's a cynical belief, however, that it can't happen.

Who wants to see it return?!?!

Member Comments
# 1 JayBee74 @ 01/19/12 02:00 PM
I never played it but I've heard good things about it.

# 2 Fiddy @ 01/19/12 02:20 PM

# 3 jyoung @ 01/19/12 02:47 PM
Oh man, I haven't beaten the Gauntlet yet, so I didn't know they snuck that in there!

A new Mutant League Hockey or Mutant League Football game would be a dream come true!

# 4 Nature_Boy @ 01/20/12 10:18 AM
I would love to see an updated version of the game. I used to love playing Mutant League Football on the Sega Genesis back in the day.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.