Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Here is a list of changes.
  • Mike Dunleavy - injured (Strained groin - out indefinitely)
  • Michael Beasley - injured (Mid-foot sprain - out indefinitely)
  • Eric Maynor - injured (Torn ACL - out for the season)
  • Kwame Brown - injured (Torn pectoral - out 3 months)
  • T.J. Ford - injured ( Torn hamstring - out 4-6 weeks)
  • Al Horford - injured (Torn pectoral - out 3 months)
  • Steve Blake - injured (Fractured rib - out 3-4 weeks)
  • Linas Kleiza - back from injury
  • Ishmael Smith - waived
  • Earl Barron - FA signing with Warriors
  • Jeff Foster - injured (Back procedure - out 2 weeks)
  • Mike Miller - back from injury
  • E'Twaun Moore - rookie
  • Isaiah Thomas - rookie
  • Charles Jenkins - rookie
Among the "Biggest Movers" (+ or -) include:
  • Andrew Bynum - Lakers
  • Kyle Lowry - Rockets
  • Ryan Anderson - Magic
  • Ricky Rubio - Timberwolves
  • Byron Mullens - Bobcats
  • DeAndre Jordan - Clippers
  • Jeff Teague - Hawks
  • Spencer Hawes - 76ers
  • Dorell Wright - Warriors
  • Deron Williams - Nets

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 tril @ 01/21/12 12:01 PM
its funny how peeople complain about a players high shooting rating, but fail to mention the consistency factor.
Rubio may have an 85 3 pt shooting but may be less consistant, jjust as a player may have a 75 3pt shooting but is more consistant.

# 122 LBird33 @ 01/21/12 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy
nope...............
When do you want to include in the roster? (Jeremy Pargo)

# 123 KEEJEE @ 01/21/12 12:42 PM
Bosh is still at 80???
Rubio is at 78??? already???

# 124 Sundown @ 01/21/12 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by basehead617
By the way, regarding players the roster doesn't have, it's also possible they don't have heads/etc for some of the 2nd rounders even done. Some are guys that weren't even expected to be drafted.. I'm sure the fanbase would not want time spent by artists doing heads for guys that might not even be drafted, taking valuable art time away from working on the star players or the starters, etc.
I believe all second rounders have art done for them. The cyber faces were done after the draft and I believe the community unlocked them already. Then it becomes a question of why they aren't letting users access art they spent time on. Seems like most of the second rounders are in. Undrafted rookies will probably be generic CAP faces.

People want second rounders because they want the complete roster of their favorite team. They can also be developed in association even of they don't get many minutes now. The Warriors have a second rounder that's started in a few games, and another that's an interesting pick based on potential.

# 125 nttnybuc @ 01/21/12 01:05 PM
Ryan Anderson's only a 67? Good Lord, 2K seems to be getting pretty complacent

# 126 yurithebest @ 01/21/12 01:11 PM
Is there any possibilty about 2k will add the rookies real pics? they not appear during the game!! is not a big problem but the game is not authentic!

# 127 infam0us @ 01/21/12 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nttnybuc
Ryan Anderson's only a 67? Good Lord, 2K seems to be getting pretty complacent
His 3pt rating is high and he's a solid rebounder in the game, overall doesn't mean much.

# 128 KSOR24 @ 01/21/12 02:13 PM
I haven't downloaded it yet but was wondering, did they fix the Toronto Raptors' court design. On the baseline it has a sort of 3D effect and I'm not saying it's easy to make but was it updated?

# 129 nttnybuc @ 01/21/12 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by infam0us
His 3pt rating is high and he's a solid rebounder in the game, overall doesn't mean much.
He's actually a decent post defender, he's improved that aspect of his game more than anything else.

Overall affects trade value

# 130 MC2 @ 01/21/12 05:13 PM
Is this the update Ronnie2k was talking about? Or is there more to come this weekend?

# 131 Norris_Cole @ 01/21/12 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KEEJEE
Bosh is still at 80???
Rubio is at 78??? already???
What's the problem with Bosh 80 overall ? You mean he is overrated?

# 132 KSOR24 @ 01/21/12 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason81Ballin!!!
yes they did
That is amazing! Does the court update apply to association or my player modes that were created before the update?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

# 133 Find_the_Door @ 01/21/12 07:50 PM
Needed Trail Blazers changes following this update

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d-changes.html

# 134 ballsohard @ 01/21/12 08:02 PM
Rubio definitely needed a bump from 67, but 78 overall is too high. And 85 on 3s is pretty ridiculous.

# 135 Find_the_Door @ 01/22/12 03:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nowitsourtime
Since Ricky rubio hit that game tying 3 the other night, we can give a 90 clutch rating right?
No that's more of a unnamed football title thing to do, I for one love how 2k spaces out ratings and differentiates their play styles so I feel like I'm playing with Batum.

# 136 Mintsa @ 01/22/12 10:06 AM
No rating updates for the Raptors. Derozan has been struggling as of late so his update is not really warranted. But Andrea Bargnani really needs a boost.

I also noticed some sig shot updates for Derozan, Calderon and Barbosa. All 3 are more accurate to real life.

# 137 rockchisler @ 01/22/12 02:03 PM
I think 7 players had there sigs changed for the Pistons and I'm SOOOOOO Happy one of them was Charlie V...

# 138 rockchisler @ 01/22/12 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballsohard
Rubio definitely needed a bump from 67, but 78 overall is too high. And 85 on 3s is pretty ridiculous.
Yeah he averages 2 three point shots a game and hits at a clip of 0.8...85?? Come on son!

# 139 capitolrf @ 01/22/12 04:06 PM
I don't know why they put injuries in the game when they don't update the rosters regularly. Rose and Wade have missed a significant amount of games but are still starting on their teams. Zack Randolph still on the Grizzlies. If you not out for the season you shouldn't be removed from the roster period. I know some people like the simulation of real life, but come on it's a game i payed my money to use the stars. You should be able to manage you roster online like Madden, if they hurt put 'em back in without them losing rating points for being injured. Also like Madden if a person pauses the game, you should be able to tinker around with your coaching strategy or make subs too. I'm tired of just waiting around for the other person, doing nothing then you don't even get a heads up when they hit the start button. You should only be able to pause during a dead ball. I played a dude the other day who pauses with 5sec. left in the game in the middle of a possession he's down one. Waits for the pause 2min. limit shrinks down to like 15 sec, press start catch me off guard shoots and scores. What people do for a win.

# 140 alexthegreat @ 01/22/12 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMoShow
Reading through this thread seem pol are content with sig shots being fixed and what not..I like the update even tho some players are missing I honestly think the insider is doing what he can...think about it. He can't just turn on his console make the changes like we can with creating a player (cap). He has to send it through the servers and other stuff to be sent out its a long process and I think the bigger the updates the longer it takes to get out. It's just isn't as simple as to turning on his console and cap like we do. I'm impressed with the updates and I'll take them as they come
There is more to the situation than just the missing players. The majority of people on here just want correct rotations, realistic ratings, and up to date injuries. That shouldn't take two weeks to do.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.