Home
UFC Undisputed 3 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

The UFC Undisputed 3 demo is available now for 360, later today for PS3.

*UPDATE: The demo is now available for PS3 users.

Play a few matches and post your impressions here. If you are away from your 360, you can queue it up right here.

As posted yesterday, the UFC Undisputed 3 demo roster includes Light Heavyweight champ Jon Jones and legend Anderson Silva, from the UFC side, while Quinton "Rampage" Jackson and Wanderlei Silva, are available on the Pride FC side.

HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE DEMO
You may also see the demo promoted on storefront banners within XBOX Live Marketplace and the Playstation Store.

XBOX 360:
PLEASE NOTE - The UFC 3 demo is exclusive to XBOX Gold Members for the first 7 days (this is standard). It will be free to everyone after this period. There are many Gold trial options available if you are not a Gold member.

Hit Guide Button
Scroll to "Games" tab
Select "Demo"
Select "Search"
Scroll to "U"
Select "UFC 3" and download
PS3 (free to everyone):

PLAYSTATION 3:

Select "PlayStation Store"
Select "Demos"
Select "UFC 3" and download

Game: UFC Undisputed 3Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 12 - View All
UFC Undisputed 3 Videos
Member Comments
# 261 Flightwhite24 @ 02/10/12 08:57 AM
My copy will be here tomorrow for the 360. Luckily for me I'm a basic player so probably won't notice much if anything is lacking gameplay wise. Give me Lesnar or Rampage Jackson and I'm good. My only hope is that the online is not anything like UFC 10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.