Home
WWE '12 News Post

THQ has just released the WWE 12 title update details, which includes release dates for the title update and DLC, which includes Masked Kane.

Quote:
General Gameplay
  • Fixed an issue where the ring texture would flash black or different colors
  • Addressed multiple Finisher system bugs in which players were awarded too many or too few Finishers
  • Fixed an issue where the Defender would freeze if the Right Stick was pressed in any direction while being Irish Whipped
  • Fixed an issue where two Superstars in a pin sequence swapped positions when an interfering Superstar woke the referee as he/she was standing
  • Fixed an issue where Superstars would freeze if certain running corner attacks were performed in the Royal Rumble
  • Both attacks in the Running Strikes and Running Grapples categories should now trigger consistently
  • Fixed several situations where a created Superstar’s move set was being improperly reset to default settings
  • Fixed several instances where players could Irish Whip their opponents through the Cell and/or Barricade
  • Fixed an issue that caused Superstars to freeze when a Finisher was performed
  • Sound is now working correctly after restarting a Brawl
  • Tuned pin escape mini-game in Elimination Chamber matches. Players can now escape after being hit with a Finisher.
  • Fixed a problem where tables were not properly re-spawning in Tables matches (PS3 only)
  • Fixed cameras for environmental weapons attacks
  • Various gameplay bug fixes
Universe Mode
  • Brands can now consist entirely of created Superstars. However, match card creation still requires players to use Superstars with at least one of each crowd reaction setting (‘boo’ and ‘cheer’) to properly book matches.
  • The Draft option now functions properly
  • Lowered the frequency of injuries in Universe Mode
  • Addressed issue where Royal Rumble and Money in the Bank winners were not getting their title shots at WrestleMania and/or the option to cash in Money in the Bank
  • Fixed various crashes to help improve overall stability of Universe Mode
  • Various Universe Mode bug fixes
  • Made numerous improvements to help improve stability and reliability of Community Creations.
  • General stability improvements in Royal Rumble matches
Miscellaneous
  • Fixed an issue where the DLC versions of Edge and Christian’s entrance animations were replaced by Alberto Del Rio’s animations if edits were made to their music and/or mini-tron
  • Players can now edit a created Superstar’s move set after viewing the model in Community Creations
  • Resolved several issues with Divas entrances
  • Props can now be disabled during entrances
  • Fixed several issues with Custom Soundtracks
  • General stability improvements in Story Designer Mode

Game: WWE '12Hype Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 26 - View All
WWE '12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 BDKiiing @ 01/30/12 12:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpac
Let us know (and I'm sure you would have anyways) if it resets your game data and or Universe.
Champions: still good

Teams: Still good

Universe still in check.

# 22 cmidd @ 01/30/12 12:56 AM
Maybe I overlooked it ,but what about Interference in universe? When I interfered in a match, the person I helped win never won. After the 3 count the one that got pinned won

# 23 LOOSECANNON @ 01/30/12 02:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kdeez
Just it my patch it's downloading now it's 225mb and I'm Los Angeles
I'm in LA too, bro. What part you live in?

# 24 Rawdeal28 @ 01/30/12 03:17 AM
What system u guys on? Im on the 360 in LA and i havent got anything

# 25 BlueNGold @ 01/30/12 03:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawdeal28
What system u guys on? Im on the 360 in LA and i havent got anything
I'm on PS3 and downloading the update right now.

# 26 Rawdeal28 @ 01/30/12 03:21 AM
Damn u ps3 people lol. If u can give impressions Blue, that would be great.

# 27 xxkidvxx @ 01/30/12 03:24 AM
Yea I'm in VA on 360, still nothing

# 28 Rawdeal28 @ 01/30/12 07:43 AM
The patch is out for the 360. I just finished downloading it. About to play my universe

# 29 ggazoo @ 01/30/12 12:15 PM
I just downloaded an update for the 360 - it's 4MB,and as soon as I logged into the servers I get:

"WWE 12 Servers aren't available right now - please try again later."

# 30 RandallB21 @ 01/30/12 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangersfan30
Did they fix the DX entrance?
Ditto... I'm wondering that as well.

# 31 Rawdeal28 @ 01/30/12 05:42 PM
Nope, DX entrance is still messed up.

They still have people run down the ramp to interfere but then they do nothing.

And i dont know if this is new or not but i just had the money in the bank ppv and the money in the bank mtch was last. Before it was in the middle somewhere.

# 32 BenGerman @ 01/30/12 08:28 PM
Servers still suck. Blah.

# 33 Rawdeal28 @ 01/30/12 08:48 PM
I notice matches are lasting longer now.

# 34 DanH35 @ 01/30/12 08:51 PM
Quote:
I notice matches are lasting longer now.
I noticed that too. Also if the computer has a finisher in the Royal Rumble, it will use it to avoid elimination, I didn't see it doing that before the patch.

# 35 Qb @ 01/30/12 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashOverride
Servers are worse than before. Dont know what the patch did. Universe seems a bit more fun though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGerman
Servers still suck. Blah.
FWIW, I had no issues browsing Community Creations at about 8:45pm ET. Didn't try any complicated searches or anything, but it was smooth enough scrolling through many pages. Everyone's experience is different, I suppose.

# 36 TheVinylHippo @ 01/31/12 06:04 AM
I see the DLC on the WWE Shop, and apparently, masked Kane costs 80 MP's? "Make good" DLC is to be paid for?

smh

# 37 BenGerman @ 01/31/12 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
FWIW, I had no issues browsing Community Creations at about 8:45pm ET. Didn't try any complicated searches or anything, but it was smooth enough scrolling through many pages. Everyone's experience is different, I suppose.
Yeah, I was doing advanced searches and couldn't get anywhere with it. I'll try again this afternoon.

# 38 ExtremeGamer @ 01/31/12 09:08 AM
The Kane DLC being 80pts is a mistake, will be fixed once people get in offices wherever they may be. It's on MS end.

# 39 Pensfan27 @ 01/31/12 09:50 AM
Quote:
Nope, DX entrance is still messed up.

They still have people run down the ramp to interfere but then they do nothing.

And i dont know if this is new or not but i just had the money in the bank ppv and the money in the bank mtch was last. Before it was in the middle somewhere.

actually my DX entrance did get fixed... for some reason it got fixed for some and for others it didn't... I have no idea why

# 40 BLA7E @ 01/31/12 09:59 AM
CC Servers were still crap on eastcoast at 4am.

Worse than before. So now I can't even download in the hours that USED to work. Maybe they get it sorted today. Just don't see how you wouldn't know how shoddy it was (at release or after patch). That's another topic for another era.

***well if you only do 'what's hot'...that's the only thing that works consistantly. And about 1/4 of what I want to do....can I get a 'search'...Hello?

This is pretty bad. I love the CC, it's a main reason I got the game. Shame they trash it and make it barely usable. Good thing I doubt I'm buying any more sports games until next gen anyways. I find you enjoy the games better, by waiting a year...that way you are not as obsessed when they release poor product (90% of time). At least I still enjoy this game (so far), mainly b/c I've never had a wrestling game. EA and 2k...well, I could use a break from their development.

Hope THQ gets stuff worked out. I'm really tired of getting told to lower my standards by the state of the current industry.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.