Home
News Post

We have just posted some more MLB 12 The Show screenshots, from the PS Vita version of the game. Who's getting this one?

Game: MLB 12 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 55 - View All
MLB 12 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Greene_Flash03 @ 02/13/12 05:19 PM
Ok. I saw the screenshots on OS Facebook page. I didn't check out the album title, and went straight to the photos. Then I read PS Vita. I'm amazed how gorgerous the graphics is for PS Vita! Wow!

# 2 DickDalewood @ 02/13/12 05:20 PM
Looks fantastic... and screenshots NEVER do portable games justice.

# 3 MetsFan16 @ 02/13/12 05:32 PM
Starlin Castro's Cleats. Enough Said

# 4 DamnYanks2 @ 02/13/12 05:33 PM
My God, That's impressive!

# 5 Factzzz @ 02/13/12 05:45 PM
The main color on the cubs cleats are still grey, i hope they don`t do that to the blue jays.

# 6 sydrogerdavid @ 02/13/12 05:51 PM
Good thing these pics aren't of the final build or PS3. See if you can tell which pictures I think look bleh.

# 7 seasprite @ 02/13/12 05:53 PM
very impressed

# 8 Doormat @ 02/13/12 06:47 PM
I could actually see some PS3 into it, not bad for a Portable device.. that Castro shot looked nice, love the new equipment (those sleeves look sick!)

# 9 SoxFan01605 @ 02/13/12 06:50 PM
It's a mixed bag for me every time I see shots of the Vita version. On the one hand, they look fantastic and I am thoroughly impressed. On the other hand, I am reminded that I once thought the same about the Game Boy...and then I feel old.

Jokes aside, it's damn impressive.

# 10 EnigmaNemesis @ 02/13/12 06:52 PM
And it has all the day and night progressions as well as full 3D crowds, moving clouds, etc.

It's a tiny, hair less polygons and texture quality (on players) version. But on the small screen, looks every bit as good and plays the same.

Playing the first 5 minutes sold me! The franchise/RttS transfer is the super sweet cheesecake icing on top!

# 11 DamnYanks2 @ 02/13/12 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis
And it has all the day and night progressions as well as full 3D crowds, moving clouds, etc.

It's a tiny, hair less polygons and texture quality (on players) version. But on the small screen, looks every bit as good and plays the same.

Playing the first 5 minutes sold me! The franchise/RttS transfer is the super sweet cheesecake icing on top!
Yea, I was bout to say it probably looks drop dead gorgeous on the Vita screen. I'm sure you could tell the difference if you blew it up on a 50 inch.

# 12 Killabruh @ 02/13/12 09:44 PM
Getting both versions for sure =D

# 13 Bulls321974 @ 02/14/12 05:34 AM
I know it's the wrong thread for saying this, but...please SCEA, post more gameplay videos of MLB 12: The Show for PS3. What's up, guys?!? It's already so hard to wait till March 6...

# 14 Geolink @ 02/14/12 06:13 AM
If I'm getting a Vita in March, this is the only game I'm getting with it.

# 15 pistolpete @ 02/14/12 07:53 AM
I wonder if we'll ever just get promo screen shots of what the game will look like while we play. The up close of Adrian Gonzalez fielding a ball would be like introducing boys to girls by showing them a picture of Scarlett Johannsen saying "this is what you'll get to date when you grow up".

# 16 DickDalewood @ 02/14/12 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pistolpete
I wonder if we'll ever just get promo screen shots of what the game will look like while we play. The up close of Adrian Gonzalez fielding a ball would be like introducing boys to girls by showing them a picture of Scarlett Johannsen saying "this is what you'll get to date when you grow up".
Considering all the Community Day members who have had hands-on time with this say that the game looks even BETTER in person, I'm not sure your analogy is entirely accurate.

The gameplay video that has been posted backs that up as well.

# 17 earp4530 @ 02/14/12 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls321974
I know it's the wrong thread for saying this, but...please SCEA, post more gameplay videos of MLB 12: The Show for PS3. What's up, guys?!? It's already so hard to wait till March 6...
This guys right..

# 18 kauchy @ 02/17/12 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
The main color on the cubs cleats are still grey, i hope they don`t do that to the blue jays.

you will be able to change the main colour for the jays..cubs unfortunately is a no no..glad im not alone on this one

# 19 Factzzz @ 02/17/12 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kauchy
you will be able to change the main colour for the jays..cubs unfortunately is a no no..glad im not alone on this one
So when the game is first released, what color are the Jays cleats going to be by default?

# 20 Flightwhite24 @ 02/17/12 06:09 PM
With my PSVITA already in hand, can't wait for the PS3/PSVITA version!!!! Hopefully 2 weeks from now I will have both in hand

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.