Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Jeremy Lin overall rating is 69.

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 CallMeDrop @ 02/15/12 09:57 AM
Lin should definitely start regardless if B-Diddy comes back or not. They've one 6 straight with him starting and the team is starting to believe again.

# 22 almostbobsaget @ 02/15/12 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twista308
Question regarding your team. When Davis is ready to return do you think he will start or Lin?
Maybe they pull a Clippers and start him at SG? Doubtful.

They've got too much depth at PG...I wouldn't be surprised if some deals happened before the deadline.

# 23 SnakeEyez @ 02/15/12 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockdownD
I would of thought Jeremy Lin would of been rated in the 70's also. The biggest thing that stands out to me that is dragging down his overall rating is 3pts, his rating for that is only 55. Now that seems crazy to me!
Hard to win games with clutch 3pter's like last night with only a 55 rating.. lol.

I agree he's under rated a bit... 75 would be a suitable overall without jumping the gun too much after only 6 games.

# 24 KSOR24 @ 02/15/12 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbeth
Stiemsma is FINALLY on the Celtics!!

(I know he's a 55, but he's a local kid that grew up about 50 miles from me in central Wisconsin and I'm happy to see him in The League).
Stiemsma was added in the last update. Btw any update for Andrew Bynum? That guy is playing spectacularly right now and I want to know if they gave him a rating boost.

# 25 wonderBOi @ 02/15/12 10:10 AM
2k is only good at pre release. But for after sales support and updates, they suck so bad! I don't get why they are updating only few things that took them weeks? It's a good thing that community like this have people who sacrifice to update the game and make it better on 2k sports' behalf. Shame on them 2k sports! Good job OS community!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

# 26 fatleg3 @ 02/15/12 10:13 AM
Jameer Nelson was added back to orl roster

# 27 Mintsa @ 02/15/12 10:48 AM
I haven't downloaded or played with the new rosters. But by watching the video I believe Derozan got a small ratings update. He use to be in the high 60's but is now in the low 70's.

# 28 oldman @ 02/15/12 11:03 AM
I don't have a problem with Lin being a 69. I have heard the 2k folks talk about it before and I have seen it play out on the game, I don't think overall rating has as big an impact on players as does select individual ratings at each position.

# 29 XenoZograscope @ 02/15/12 11:14 AM
I see they added a Jeremy Pargo (CAP). I wish I could figured out the thought process behind 2K when they are doing these updates or so called updates. It seem like the chances of us getting an art update are about as good as the chances of 2K releasing Ike Diogu from the Spurs.

# 30 knick9 @ 02/15/12 11:27 AM
Giving Lin a 55 3pt rating is basically saying that he never makes a 3 pointer and means you won't be making 3s with him during games...I don't get it. At all.

# 31 teebee @ 02/15/12 11:40 AM
Lin can't shoot plain and simple, he's lucky to have a 69 OVR, i'd say that'll be his peak in life

# 32 Colts18 @ 02/15/12 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeEyez
Hard to win games with clutch 3pter's like last night with only a 55 rating.. lol.

I agree he's under rated a bit... 75 would be a suitable overall without jumping the gun too much after only 6 games.
You serious man? Someone with 6 games of work should be a 75 rating? Ok. And you say anything more than that is jumping the gun as if a 75 isn't jumping the gun?

# 33 Bblade @ 02/15/12 11:44 AM
i mean lin's rating is good. he cant get anythign that crazy off of 6 games even thoughhe is playing at a good level. I just hope his clutch ratings are up because he made clutch shots in every game.

# 34 stillfeelme @ 02/15/12 11:57 AM
Can someone post ShaoLin's shooting ratings? I didn't expect his three to be that high shooting around 26% in the last six games.

# 35 EmMHoLLa @ 02/15/12 11:59 AM
As a Knick fan it saddens me that Amare and Melo have both been downgraded in the last 2 updates.. But I guess its fair.. It usually easier to get downgraded then it is to get updated..

When I get home tonight ill get a game in and see how Lin's turnovers are.. Anytime I play against OKC or MIA the turnovers absolutely kill me...

The only drawback to the Linsanity I see right now is that everyone and thier Mom is going to be using my Knicks on 2k.. Ive made it all the way to HOF status with Shumpert and Douglas running my PG.. Now that I have a real PG I will have to deal with people trying to use my team all the time.. Or accuse me of being a band wagon fan..

# 36 dmitch7 @ 02/15/12 12:03 PM
Its a joke that lamarcus aldridge didn't get a raise in his rating.

# 37 Cavsfan4life @ 02/15/12 12:08 PM
Still dont get how Varejao is just 71 OVR, should at least by 76-77 IMO. Boobie still being a 61 OVR? He should at least be in the high 60s, low 70s with his improvement in defense and ball handling, as well as passing.

# 38 Jakeness23 @ 02/15/12 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlp111
the way i feel about the purchase of this game this year is,
exactly how i feel...

# 39 hoop xyience @ 02/15/12 01:11 PM
If your strictly an offline player the way majority state they are, then I don't see what you can complain about when it comes to roster updates..besides art modifications, there are wonderful roster makers out there with "YOUR SOCKS" HOME AND AWAY HEADBANDS AND "Maurice Gladness " to satisfy your thirst

# 40 Allanlopez10 @ 02/15/12 01:24 PM
Jeremy Lin deserves 90 OVR

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.