Home
UFC Undisputed 3 News Post

Several modes have been revamped for this year's UFC release, including the career mode and online matches, and there is also the addition of the PRIDE mode. PRIDE is a particularly welcome addition, as it really changes up how the game is presented and how it plays.

Read More - UFC Undisputed 3 Game Mode Impressions

Game: UFC Undisputed 3Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 12 - View All
UFC Undisputed 3 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 SHAKYR @ 02/21/12 09:44 AM
I'm glad THQ tried tp capture the sport realistically unlike Fight Night and this is THQ's third game.

# 2 Gotmadskillzson @ 02/21/12 10:51 AM
Yeah only thing they need to do now is severely tone down the reversals and stop making the muay thai plum, salavery and rubber guard so weak, the game would be damn near perfect.

As it stands now, muay thai plum, salavery and rubber guard is SEVERELY watered down to the point that it is ineffective as a move. It gets broken automatically after a few seconds.

# 3 Jadakiss88 @ 02/21/12 12:23 PM
I love this game it just seems like the referee will stop fights faster than he will for the cpu. I was knocked down yesterday and dodging and block most of the punches. Not even 30 seconds later the ref called the stopped the fight.

I knocked down a few different opponents and they sat there and took everyone punch but the referee never called the fight.

Also, submission seems extremely unbalanced as well. But I have only been caught in a few. I still love this game though.

# 4 MF DOOM @ 02/21/12 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Yeah only thing they need to do now is severely tone down the reversals and stop making the muay thai plum, salavery and rubber guard so weak, the game would be damn near perfect.

As it stands now, muay thai plum, salavery and rubber guard is SEVERELY watered down to the point that it is ineffective as a move. It gets broken automatically after a few seconds.
Not to sure about salavery, kinda agree on rubber guard, but as for muay thai, i think its done pretty well. I get people in that quite often and do damage, i just can't keep it the entire fight, more like 15-30 seconds and do pretty good, just have to keep going back to it. I think they just didn't want the ridiculous clinches of 09 and 10 where you could literally keep someone in there all fight until you ko/tkoed them.

# 5 sactown_13 @ 02/21/12 06:11 PM
Love this game, but i was a little disappointed that i had to retire at the age of 31. 48 fights is the limit

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.