Home
News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: MLB 12 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 55 - View All
MLB 12 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 101 busties @ 02/22/12 12:20 PM
Everybody shut up about the d*** commentary.

# 102 sydrogerdavid @ 02/22/12 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azamien

The ad boards should be flush with the wall, but in the game they extend way above it.

I know it's a nit-pick, and something so unrelated to actual gameplay isn't going to cause me to go cancel my pre-order or anything, but seeing that for hundreds of innings over the last few years has finally worn me down enough to be "that guy".

I wish you never mentioned this. I'll keep it in mind for this year's write up.

# 103 kingdevin @ 02/22/12 12:43 PM
As great as the game looks, it does it a disservice to not have the delay seen in an actual broadcast after contact is made off of the bat before the camera shifts views to the field. If there is an issue based on timing during gameplay then at least this feature should be available in cpu v cpu games (or there should be an option to turn on or off)

# 104 AUTiger1 @ 02/22/12 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by busties
You created an account just to post this! Yeah this post was really need.

# 105 Heroesandvillains @ 02/22/12 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahnzo
One nitpick I have from watching these videos is the sound. To me, the sound of the ball popping the catcher's mitt is much too loud. Same with the bat. The sounds themselves are great and sound pretty authentic, but they are too loud compared to the rest of the game.
I suggest watching a TBS or FOX broadcast.

It sounds like the players are playing catch directly behind my television.

I think the volume, at least from these videos, is fine.

# 106 BDKiiing @ 02/22/12 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Don't get your hopes for the items in bold. If if could happen it would have happened already.
Exactly, there must be a very good reason. I don't second guess you guys. Just give me an enjoyable game and I'll shut up.

# 107 econoodle @ 02/22/12 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroesandvillians
I suggest watching a TBS or FOX broadcast.

It sounds like the players are playing catch directly behind my television.

I think the volume, at least from these videos, is fine.
i just dropped in on some MLB/tv games and you know what. some of the networks do have it that loud.
i retract my previous statement about it being too loud.
one mans Mariners broadcast is another mans Cubs broadcast

it does sound better quality wise then before.

# 108 Pared @ 02/23/12 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdevin
As great as the game looks, it does it a disservice to not have the delay seen in an actual broadcast after contact is made off of the bat before the camera shifts views to the field. If there is an issue based on timing during gameplay then at least this feature should be available in cpu v cpu games (or there should be an option to turn on or off)
I agree. We keep hoping for it... maybe some day. I would love it just to be a feature of CPU vs. CPU play.... or for those that do everything on auto-fielding...

Quote:
Originally Posted by busties
This is unnecessary and unwelcome here. If you can't put your thoughts into words in a more mature manner, don't expect to stay a member here for long.

# 109 kauchy @ 02/23/12 10:01 PM
please please please unlock the main colour on the cleat for certain teams i.e. cubs (dodgers/a's/phillies/?kc?) the grey has been killing me for years in a patch maybe like you guys did for 10? thanks

# 110 decga @ 02/26/12 11:18 AM
I am crazy, but I love the new batting gloves the players are rocking. I am changing all my players to those if they are available. Nice addition SCEA. I am easy. March 5th midnight one wk....

# 111 Blzer @ 02/26/12 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by econoodle
i just dropped in on some MLB/tv games and you know what. some of the networks do have it that loud.
i retract my previous statement about it being too loud.
one mans Mariners broadcast is another mans Cubs broadcast

it does sound better quality wise then before.
I don't think the problem is how loud it is (because obviously you can turn it down). The problem is that a tapper foul behind the plate is just as loud as a screaming line drive into the gap. Maybe I just heard it wrong, though.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.