Game: MLB 12 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 55 - View All
MLB 12 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Kalkano @ 02/23/12 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nymets94
I say scea posts a mets vs marlins gameplay
I'm kind of guessing that we won't be seeing any more media before release. I'm impressed with how much they did release. I took an hour lunch to watch all the vids.

# 62 rickypro @ 02/23/12 04:18 PM
Is the player morphing into each other fixed? There was one point in a cut scene where Lewis was walking back the mound and his arm morphed through another player.

# 63 MC2 @ 02/23/12 04:57 PM
I can't watch this video because it constantly freezes and won't load. Is Jered Weaver in it? If so does he have the long hair?

# 64 Bahnzo @ 02/23/12 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickypro
Is the player morphing into each other fixed? There was one point in a cut scene where Lewis was walking back the mound and his arm morphed through another player.
Speaking of....I haven't seen any video of the collision system yet. Have I missed something? Would love to see if guys collide in the outfield/on the bases now.

# 65 sink4ever @ 02/23/12 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahnzo
Speaking of....I haven't seen any video of the collision system yet. Have I missed something? Would love to see if guys collide in the outfield/on the bases now.
To my understanding, there aren't collisions. It's a "collision detection" system, which causes players to move so they don't go through each other. I believe it also plays into the new tag system, but I could be wrong about that.

# 66 earp4530 @ 02/23/12 06:50 PM
As the best fielding third baseman in the game, Adrian Beltre in my opinion makes that play at third.

# 67 douggoud @ 02/23/12 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC2
I can't watch this video because it constantly freezes and won't load. Is Jered Weaver in it? If so does he have the long hair?

Yes, Weav' is in the video, also, he does have long(ish) hair

A bit longer than that. And its more bunched together (like Lincecum in 10 or 11, I forget which).

# 68 Foo4Everlong @ 02/24/12 12:06 AM
Really loving the new stances! It appears that they have taken great attention to detail to getting them as close as possible! Love that they fixed Puljols, Howie Kendrick's, Vernon Wells, Chris Iannetta, and Michael Young for starters! They all looked great! 150 NEW STANCES!!!! As a person that loves to edit stances and deliveries this makes me so excited for this year! This has been a great week for gameplay videos! Keep'em comin'! Later

# 69 AUTiger1 @ 02/24/12 12:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doran
I liked that Aybar's stat overlay and commentary mention after he stole second wasn't mentioned until after the first pitch thrown post-steal. That was a neat addition.

I'm just waiting for the first uniform geek to mention that Napoli's helmet was still blue when they're wearing the red jerseys. Oh wait, that was me.
Yeah that was awesome with the Aybar stat mention and I'll be the one to bite and say that Napoli wearing that blue helmet looked really out of place among all the red.

Quote:
Originally Posted by earp4530
Haha! That was a fun postseason series!
I've got Nelson Cruz on my fantasy team this year.

Ok. Just saw the play you guys were talking about. I can't blame the baserunner there. If Murphy takes a direct route to the ball he catches it easily but instead he got twist turned all around and didn't catch it.

# 70 earp4530 @ 02/24/12 12:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUTiger1
Yeah that was awesome with the Aybar stat mention and I'll be the one to bite and say that Napoli wearing that blue helmet looked really out of place among all the red.

I've got Nelson Cruz on my fantasy team this year.

Ok. Just saw the play you guys were talking about. I can't blame the baserunner there. If Murphy takes a direct route to the ball he catches it easily but instead he got twist turned all around and didn't catch it.

Gotta love Nellie Cruz!

# 71 JMD @ 02/24/12 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KDWilliams85
So, I'm pretty sold that my first baseball purchase in two years would be MLB '12 The Show.

So sold that I'm buying a PS3 because of it... and two other games.
The Show 08 was the reason I bought my PS3. I also bought 09 and 10 but passed on 11. I like what I'm seeing from 12 and will be getting it on day one.

# 72 tnixen @ 02/25/12 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHammer19
Is this the final build of the game?
Yes it sure is.

# 73 bensallb @ 02/25/12 05:58 PM
8:05 Nelson Cruz should have made that play in the World Series haha

# 74 cbrown119 @ 02/26/12 12:35 PM
After watching the video I have a question..

During the Angels at bats, as the pitchers confidence goes down, does the speed of the pulse pitching change, making it harder to throw where he wants it?

# 75 AUTiger1 @ 02/26/12 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrown119
After watching the video I have a question..

During the Angels at bats, as the pitchers confidence goes down, does the speed of the pulse pitching change, making it harder to throw where he wants it?
I think I heard that yes the confidence effects the speed of the pulse.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.