Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

Based off a tweet from @1660ESPN, it looks like RG III will be the NCAA Football 13 cover athlete. Let's hope it is not up to vote again this year, with multiple candidates.

Quote:
With a photo shoot in the offing, I can confirm that Robert Griffin III will be on the cover of EA Sports NCAA Football 2013 this year.

Thanks to StickSkills!

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Gotmadskillzson @ 02/27/12 11:17 AM
Not a fan of him having to share a cover. This isn't Tiger Woods....keep that sharing a cover BS on that game. Better be a damn good reason for him having to share a cover.

Like having classic alumni teams on the game.

# 22 LambertandHam @ 02/27/12 11:17 AM
Seems like a good guy, good choice.

# 23 Brandwin @ 02/27/12 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampStomper90
I'd say he was more of a runner, since most of his highlight film is him making plays with his legs, and considering the fact that he's a track champion.
I would't classify RG3 as a runner. RG is a QB who just happens to be able to run and run well.

# 24 TripleCrown9 @ 02/27/12 11:19 AM
This is the cover (minus the second player) for those who haven't seen it. Well, it's what the NCAA Football FB page had.

# 25 gogators @ 02/27/12 11:22 AM
This means that there is probably a big emphasis on The Heisman Race this year.

# 26 blkrptnt819 @ 02/27/12 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampStomper90
I'd say he was more of a runner, since most of his highlight film is him making plays with his legs, and considering the fact that he's a track champion.
I disagree he's more of a thrower than a runner. He just happens to be an olympic level track athlete.

# 27 blkrptnt819 @ 02/27/12 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gogators
This means that there is probably a big emphasis on The Heisman Race this year.
Let's hope not. I'm no really a fan of the presentation coming back. I'll skip it anyway.

# 28 alexgamez122 @ 02/27/12 11:34 AM
From the Website http://www.ea.com/ncaa-football

NCAA Football 13 takes the journey of the college athlete to the next level of depth and authenticity. Experience the pride and pageantry of gameday Saturday with an enhanced in-game presentation, new traditions, and an all-new collision system. Make an impact by leading your team to the National Championship.

# 29 Gotmadskillzson @ 02/27/12 11:39 AM
You forgot the most important part of their new website. The candidates you get to vote for.

Quote:
The candidates include former University of Southern California running back Marcus Allen, former Boston College quarterback Doug Flutie, former The Ohio State University running back Eddie George, former The University of Michigan wide receiver Desmond Howard, former Oklahoma State University running back Barry Sanders, former University of Georgia running back Herschel Walker, former Florida State University quarterback Charlie Ward and former University of Houston quarterback Andre Ware.

http://www.ea.com/ncaa-football/blog...-cover-athlete

# 30 Reggie16 @ 02/27/12 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgamez122
From the Website http://www.ea.com/ncaa-football

NCAA Football 13 takes the journey of the college athlete to the next level of depth and authenticity. Experience the pride and pageantry of gameday Saturday with an enhanced in-game presentation, new traditions, and an all-new collision system. Make an impact by leading your team to the National Championship.
same old same old lol

# 31 RebelHog @ 02/27/12 12:30 PM
Same tag line insert "13"..geeze

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

# 32 Mo @ 02/27/12 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
You forgot the most important part of their new website. The candidates you get to vote for.

Ha! I mentioned on twitter that Charlie Ward so be on the cover with RG3, and now I see he has a chance to be.

RG3 and Charlie Ward would be an awesome cover

# 33 bigsmallwood @ 02/27/12 12:47 PM
There has to be a reason for him to share the cover with a past Heisman winner; They must be adding some retro teams to the game.

# 34 coogrfan @ 02/27/12 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson

I'm going on record now: Andre will finish dead last in the voting.

# 35 bdawkins20 @ 02/27/12 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
I'm going on record now: Andre will finish dead last in the voting.

I will vote for Andre Ware. May not have been a successful pro, but he certainly shined in college.

# 36 Gotmadskillzson @ 02/27/12 01:22 PM
Charlie Ward might finish dead last as well. Too many of the younger generation only know him as a Knicks NBA player and not as a Florida St dual threat QB.

# 37 justblaze09 @ 02/27/12 01:30 PM
Desmond is gonna win the vote guys, I've already informed the Michigan power-that-be that will ensure it.

I'm am not passing up this chance for my school to have the only 2-time cover athlete.

# 38 blkrptnt819 @ 02/27/12 01:36 PM
My guess is Barry Sanders will win running away. Eddie George has a chance because of the Titans being in the super bowl but Mr Sanders should win going away.

# 39 Cowboy_Bear @ 02/27/12 02:14 PM
Sic Em Bears RGIII! Couldn't of happened to a better, more deserving guy.

Now hopefully EA will give some recruiting respect to Baylor now. We've had a first round pick in the last two drafts and we'll have two Top-15 picks in this year's draft. Time to bump our "pro potential" EA!!!

# 40 Vaporub83 @ 02/27/12 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy_Bear
Sic Em Bears RGIII! Couldn't of happened to a better, more deserving guy.

Now hopefully EA will give some recruiting respect to Baylor now. We've had a first round pick in the last two drafts and we'll have two Top-15 picks in this year's draft. Time to bump our "pro potential" EA!!!
If I remember correctly RG3 was going to go to Houston until Art Briles left for Baylor. RG3 followed him there so doesn't really make Baylor a recruiting hot bed

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.