Home
EA Sports FIFA Street News Post

The FIFA Street demo is available now. Play a few games and post your impressions here.

Read the full press release below.

February 28, 2012 – EA SPORTS™ announced today that a demo of FIFA Street is available now for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system at the PLAYSTATION Store, and for the Xbox 360® videogame and entertainment system from Xbox Live Marketplace. Free your game by using tricks, flicks and flair to roast opponents in the first authentic street soccer videogame that replicates the way the game is played around the world.

Players will compete in a 5-a-side match at the iconic Amsterdam Square stadium with four unique teams: English Premier League giants Manchester City, defending Italian champions AC Milan, a team of real-life street stars, and an adidas™ all-star team featuring Barcelona and Argentina superstar Lionel Messi and 12 of the most skillful superstars in the world. Using the groundbreaking new Street Ball Control that delivers the highest fidelity of touch on the ball and responsiveness ever developed by the FIFA franchise, fans can experience the authentic one-on-one battle and variety of gameplay that FIFA Street delivers.

In the demo, the journey to glory begins in the World Tour story mode where players create themselves and their squad in-game, upgrade attributes, and unlock some of the 50 new skill moves and authentic street dribbling styles available. Players can then pull their progression from the demo into the full game version of FIFA Street that will be in stores March 13th. In addition, gamers who download their friends’ created players onto their own squad will unlock the Freestyle Challenge tournament on the Shanghai Rooftop. Plus, the in-game social network in FIFA Street kicks off as players view friends’ stats and accomplishments, share videos, and connect in the FIFA Street Network*.

Fans who pre-order FIFA Street from leading retailers around the world will receive exclusive in-game access to the adidas™ all-star team featuring Messi. The pre-order offer also includes exclusive access to the Lionel Messi Barcelona venue, an environment inspired by street players playing in and around the Plaça de Catalunya in the historic center of Barcelona, that Messi helped design. Fans with EA SPORTS Season Ticket will get full-game digital access to FIFA Street three days in advance of launch.

Game: EA Sports FIFA StreetReader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 1 - View All
EA Sports FIFA Street Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Panicshade @ 03/01/12 01:42 PM
The demo did it's job. I just pre-ordered the game.

# 22 ezio @ 03/01/12 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by richie923
I believe you can only play in that one event but you can continue to play as many games as you want. I have been able to upgrade my player up to level 4 but it stopped there.
How do you actually get your level up? Does it do it automatically or do you have to upgrade your players?

# 23 richie923 @ 03/01/12 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
How do you actually get your level up? Does it do it automatically or do you have to upgrade your players?
You have to upgrade your player.

You go to the my squad in the top left of the world tour map. It brings up your players and press triangle (PS3) to upgrade player.

# 24 gjgustavo21 @ 03/02/12 12:34 AM
is there a way to play Shanghai or are am i suppose to wait til the game comes out?

# 25 BashFlang @ 03/02/12 12:37 AM
Hey guys, I have a Sports Gaming Youtube channel and I did my impressions there, not meaning to advertise but I figured if there were people who don't have the demo or just want to listen to something instead of reading it I could put it here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmjEY...2&feature=plcp

Any subscribers or comments mean alot!

# 26 Panicshade @ 03/02/12 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjgustavo21
is there a way to play Shanghai or are am i suppose to wait til the game comes out?
You need to have 2 of your friend's created players on your World Tour team to unlock the event in Shanghai. When you add players to your team it gives you the option to use your friend's player.

# 27 ezio @ 03/02/12 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by richie923
You have to upgrade your player.

You go to the my squad in the top left of the world tour map. It brings up your players and press triangle (PS3) to upgrade player.
Thanks. I figured it out

# 28 Whitesox @ 03/02/12 07:48 PM
I really enjoy the demo, I'll be picking this one up eventually.

# 29 richie923 @ 03/03/12 12:28 PM
http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/115921912

When RVP crossed it it deflected that's why the ball goes so far off screen ha.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.