Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

EA Sports has updated their NCAA Football 13 website with a few tidbits of information. Details are shown below, along with release dates, when more information and details will be available.

Playbook #1: Sights & Sounds (More details released on April 2nd)
Revel in the pageantry of college football game days with NCAA Football 13. Featuring new team run-outs, mascots and pre-game traditions along with significantly enhanced audio and new trophy presentations, NCAA Football 13 will deliver the passion and excitement of college football to fans across the nation.

Playbook #2: Gameplay (More details released on April 17th)
With a new passing system that changes the way quarterbacks and receivers play and respond, combined with a new read and react defensive AI system, NCAA Football 13 delivers greater realism on the virtual gridiron.

Playbook #3: Dynasty (More details released on May 7th)
Game days come to life with mid-game updates featuring a new studio analyst, plus enhanced commentary from NCAA Football veterans Kirk Herbstreit and Brad Nessler. Recruiting now goes deeper than ever with the addition of dynamic grades and the ability to scout players. Plus, there are even more ways to interact with your Dynasty from the web.

Playbook #4: Heisman Challenge (More details released on May 28th)
There are familiar faces on the field in NCAA Football 13, which now features a selection of former Heisman Trophy winners. With the new Heisman Challenge mode, fans have the ability to utilize the skill set of a legendary Heisman Trophy winner in a quest to match his award-winning historical performances and win the Heisman trophy once again.

Playbook #5: Road to Glory (More details released on June 11th)
The experience of being a college football superstar is now even more exciting with a new feature in Road to Glory that allows players to see and feel the game differently during key moments, increasing on-field awareness and creating amazing opportunities.

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 241 22cedric @ 03/31/12 06:21 AM
Tune in to the #NCAAFootball13 Sights and Sounds Webcast on Monday, April 2nd at 2pm ET to find out what's new from a Sights and Sounds perspective before anyone else! www.easports.com/ncaafootballwebcast

# 242 bosshogn @ 04/02/12 01:23 AM
EA Sports has an Awareness rating of 0...

Sad, because they were the ones who came up with it

# 243 Potatoes002 @ 04/02/12 02:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bosshogn
EA Sports has an Awareness rating of 0...

Sad, because they were the ones who came up with it
Well, obviously because awareness doesn't matter. Just like most of the ratings.

# 244 thisboy3 @ 04/05/12 03:06 PM
it should be gameplay, gameplay, gameplay, gameplay, and equipment.

# 245 Allpro1414 @ 04/08/12 09:17 PM
Definitely gonna get NCAA but Madden has been a huge disappointment since i can remember it seems like the Madden devs just ignore us and do watever they want while NCAA devs do (or try to atleast) wat we complain for.

# 246 T-Moar @ 04/08/12 10:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by t2jBird
I have the feeling this "new passing system" is all about putting arch on the ball, or "touch."
I would be satisfied with that, as long as it's done well. It would put an end to leaping linebackers.

# 247 johnnyg713 @ 04/08/12 10:58 PM
Quote:
I have the feeling this "new passing system" is all about putting arch on the ball, or "touch."
If it was that along with route based passing, then id be thrilled

# 248 gator3guy @ 04/08/12 11:10 PM
Quote:
It's prob more than that, but its a start. The 50 yard passes on a frozen rope are something that has plagued the series on this gen. Its just not really challenging to be honest. There isn't much of difference between Western Kentucky's QB and Andrew Luck. If they can capture the true physics of passing, it will be a welcomed addition.

# 249 boritter @ 04/09/12 06:49 AM
"a new read and react defensive AI system"

I bet this EA's way of saying that the CPU will no longer know which plays we pick or which audibles we switch to.

# 250 illwill10 @ 04/09/12 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boritter

I bet this EA's way of saying that the CPU will no longer know which plays we pick or which audibles we switch to.
I hope so because that was one of the main reasons I stopped playing NCAA 12. Nevermind, it was the main reason I stopped playing.
If it is not fixed, I will probably trade the game in

# 251 PaperBoyx703 @ 04/09/12 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I hope so because that was one of the main reasons I stopped playing NCAA 12. Nevermind, it was the main reason I stopped playing.
If it is not fixed, I will probably trade the game in
I'll just wait for some real consumer feedback(from you mainly) on everything before I even step foot into my local Walmart with the intention of buying this game.

# 252 stylee @ 04/09/12 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boritter

Oh, you're audibiling to an inside run? D-LINE PINCH
Oh, you're coming out with a pass? DIME FORMATION, COVER 4.

# 253 illwill10 @ 04/09/12 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XaVo7o3
I'll just wait for some real consumer feedback(from you mainly) on everything before I even step foot into my local Walmart with the intention of buying this game.
I am buying it 1st day because it one of the only games I play.

It is something when I cant call a simple Read option ONCE in a game without the CPU being able to adjust "on-the-fly". I can pass all game and call a option/or a simple toss once in a game and they are able to call a play that can stop it everytime. Heck, I can even call a screen(almost every kind) and there is a CPU defender who is able to read it and disrupt the play.
It majorly affects how I play the game. I have to consistently call audibles all game to get off simple plays.

1 thing that I wouldnt mind is if the coach played a part in it. If I were to face a Defensive HC/DC with A+ grade, then I wouldnt mind them knowing my plays.

# 254 PaperBoyx703 @ 04/09/12 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I am buying it 1st day because it one of the only games I play.

It is something when I cant call a simple Read option ONCE in a game without the CPU being able to adjust "on-the-fly". I can pass all game and call a option/or a simple toss once in a game and they are able to call a play that can stop it everytime. Heck, I can even call a screen(almost every kind) and there is a CPU defender who is able to read it and disrupt the play.
It majorly affects how I play the game. I have to consistently call audibles all game to get off simple plays.

1 thing that I wouldnt mind is if the coach played a part in it. If I were to face a Defensive HC/DC with A+ grade, then I wouldnt mind them knowing my plays.
Yeah I know, hope that post didn't come in a negative way, I followed most of your posts and videos posted and etc leading up to the release of NCAA 12 and will do it this year again but wait until you have it in your possession, because I know you will say what's in depth and test out the lil' things.

# 255 Watson @ 04/09/12 12:23 PM
Notice how nobody is bitching about how rivalry games feel like normal games anymore.

Js.

# 256 illwill10 @ 04/09/12 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XaVo7o3
Yeah I know, hope that post didn't come in a negative way, I followed most of your posts and videos posted and etc leading up to the release of NCAA 12 and will do it this year again but wait until you have it in your possession, because I know you will say what's in depth and test out the lil' things.
Last year, I didnt really focus on gameplay when they were doing the pre-release vids. This year I will really focus on it.

# 257 CurryStorm @ 04/10/12 12:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WatsonTiger
Notice how nobody is bitching about how rivalry games feel like normal games anymore.

Js.
Really? Has there been gameplay footage of a rivalry game in action or something?

# 258 EAGLESFAN10 @ 04/10/12 01:08 AM
I like what they said but I'll believe it when I see it

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.