Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Bucks Roster Includes: G Monta Ellis, F-C Ekpe Udoh, C Kwame Brown
Warriors Roster Includes: C Andrew Bogut, SF Richard Jefferson
Wizards Roster Includes: C Nene, F Brian Cook
Nuggets Roster Includes: C JaVale McGee, F-C Ronny Turiaf
Clippers Roster Includes: G-F Nick Young
Sixers Roster Includes: G/F Sam Young
Pacers Roster Includes: G Leandro Barbosa
Lakers Roster Includes: PG Ramon Sessions, SF Christian Eyenga, PF Jordan Hill
Cavaliers Roster Includes: SF Luke Walton
Nets Roster Includes: F Gerald Wallace [b]
Trail Blazers Roster Includes: C Mehmet Okur, F Shawne Williams, C Hasheem Thabeet, G Jonny Flynn
Spurs Roster Includes: G-F Stephen Jackson
Rockets Roster Includes: C Marcus Camby, PG Derek Fisher

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 lukey skywalk @ 03/19/12 10:00 AM
If anyone cares, Gerald Green was signed for the remainder of the season. He'll most likely be on the next update which should include Wilson Chandler

# 62 bigball12 @ 03/19/12 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel_G
Ye, you are 100% correct. We should have been able to attach Richard Hamilton's mask to guys like Kobe Bryant, Chris Paul, and Roy Hibbert (he wore it earlier in the season & no longer uses it). Also I would be happy if they gave Amar'e Stoudemire, Kirk Hinrich's goggles (John Salley 95-96 Bulls has same goggles as Hinrich by the way). They look close since they have clear plastic in the lens.
I have been saying this for years! All they need to do is make the mask an accessory (like the headband) so it can be added to anyone! So dumb!

# 63 FosterHar @ 03/20/12 07:26 PM
How Do you get the Mask for Kobe and the full beard for VC?

# 64 FosterHar @ 03/20/12 07:36 PM
Where's Kapono on Cavs?
Kapono was Waived While on the Cavs almost instantly

# 65 iLLosophy @ 03/20/12 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcwkings
nuggets just re-signed wilson chandler. Anyone know when they will put him back in the game. Monday Morning possibly? Maybe even tonight? anyone know how long it took for them to put jr smith and kenyon martin?
He doesn't play for the knicks so he'll have to wait for the regular weekly update.

# 66 Angel_G @ 03/20/12 08:35 PM
Yea, they care more about Elite teams. I think they are waiting on all of the buyouts/waiver wire. Patrick Mills visa complications and Derek Fisher's decision on which team he is going to sign with. Also Agent Zero is now with the Grizzlies.

# 67 NINJAK2 @ 03/20/12 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FosterHar
How Do you get the Mask for Kobe and the full beard for VC?
Buy the PC version and download mods

# 68 hashbrownx24 @ 03/26/12 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
Pure laziness during the lockout...? The players technically weren't part of the league during the lockout. And I'm not sure what techology is being used to capture likenesses, but I'd guess it's through some sort of visual scanning technology. I seriously doubt they have artists meticulously recreating every tattoo on every player in the league and managing to reproduce them with the exactness they do. So there wasn't much they could do during the lockout because the players weren't part of the league during that time.

The lack of competition argument is also false imo. I've asked this before, name another sports game that was as aggressive from an improvement/feature standpoint between 2011-2012. If anything people here have argued they were too aggressive. Your view of what occurred during the lockout is somewhat delusional imo because I'm not sure what you expect of them. Once the lockout ended, they were putting out multiple roster updates a week. No, they weren't perfect - but the effort was there. After the season started, they were slow but have been consistent with weekly updates. This week they put out back to back updates when most would've been satisfied with a single update. And still you seem to refuse to want to give them any credit. While they have delivered on some arena art updates, they have dropped the ball regarding player art updates. But extrapolating that out to some failure in the other areas you mention is spreading a falsehood imo. All I can say is hopefully you'll have the same level of expectation for Live 13 as you have of this game. But I seriously doubt that'll be the case.
My problem is on Twitter Insider asked for suggestions on an art update about 2 months ago and when the people who bought the game ask where are those art updates we get no answer at all it is really frustrating because I see people asking it all the time but it never gets answered and that was one of the features I and many others have been most excited for. The same quietness happened with the legend showcase, people asked was it going to be at all online but, no answer and we buy it just to find out that NO you cannot play it online and it really was a waste of microsoft points. NBA2k12 is my favorite game dont get me wrong but Live has been working on its game for 2-3 years now 2k cant afford any broken promises right now the art update is a must.

# 69 hashbrownx24 @ 10/13/12 06:17 AM
nba 2k13 has come so far

# 70 hashbrownx24 @ 10/13/12 06:18 AM
thank god no lockout this year

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.