Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 stlpimpmonsta @ 03/27/12 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sword1986
What is up with Tyson Chandler (77) and DeMarcus Cousins (78) being rated higher than Brook Lopez? If they're going to be rated that high, Lopez should be rated at 79 overall. I understand the ratings don't mean a thing and player's still play like they're supposed to but this is blasphemy.

The way they had them before on the default was perfect. Chandler 70, Cousins 71. Brook Lopez is a solid Center, can do everything except REBOUND. I think 76 is perfect for him, because I wouldn't rate Bogut any higher than 78 because Bogut is a very good Center but Cousins and Chandler, no way 2K.

also, bring Deron Williams back up to a 90 overall.
talk about an oxymoron

# 82 L. BuЯNa @ 03/28/12 06:42 AM
Klay Thompson needs an update. I'm hoping his ratings goes up in the next update. Since the trade hes been putting up solid numbers as a starter.

# 83 saiint @ 03/28/12 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amedawg00
Still no Jamal Tinsley after all these MONTHS? Jazz always getting disrespected by the insider...
No kidding. Hayward a 63? Kanter a 63? Such a joke

# 84 GSWarriors9 @ 03/28/12 09:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L. BuЯNa
Klay Thompson needs an update. I'm hoping his ratings goes up in the next update. Since the trade hes been putting up solid numbers as a starter.
I agree bro, Insider hasnt touched any of the Warriors players all year after decreasing Dorell Wright. Klay definitely deserves an update. 20ppg a game since the Monta/Bogut trade and Even moved up to #2 on the rookie ladder this week over at nba.com

# 85 Angel_G @ 03/28/12 10:51 PM
Terrence Williams now with Kings on a 10-day contract is a 72 overall? He was cut because he sucked? So he shouldn't be rated like Gallinari.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.