Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

Quote:
Revel in the pageantry of college football game days with NCAA Football 13. Featuring new team run-outs, mascots and pre-game traditions along with significantly enhanced audio and new trophy presentations, NCAA Football 13 will deliver the passion and excitement of college football to fans across the nation.

We have the opportunity to interview NCAA Football 13 Designer Christian McLeod and Producer Ben Haumiller. Please submit your Sights and Sounds questions now (ONLY SIGHTS AND SOUND QUESTIONS PLEASE). We'll try to get them answered and posted on Monday.

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 boritter @ 03/29/12 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanefootball4
Has the size of the ball been fixed?
Please ask this.

And also ask how much 100% new commentary has been recorded. I'm worried that "enhanced" commentary is different than "new" commentary.

# 22 gator3guy @ 03/29/12 03:31 PM
Sights:

Has any equipment been updated (i.e. Helmets, visors, facemasks, gloves, cleats, etc.)?

Is there progressive lighting (like in NCAA 08) or does it just change every quarter?

Sounds:

Last year, we were told you guys recorded sounds from stadiums of various capacities and applied them in the game. In all honesty, there wasn't a noticeable difference. More so, the larger stadiums just didn't seem very loud or give that feeling of being tough to play in. What has been done, if anything, to improve the atmosphere at the stadium?

# 23 jarato @ 03/29/12 03:35 PM
Have any of the fights songs or chants been updated? The tempo and quality of some these have been irked me for a couple years now, specifically Michigan's fight song.

# 24 GoToledo @ 03/29/12 03:47 PM
For bowl games (and perhaps neutral site games), does the crowd react appropriately for BOTH teams in stead of only recognizing the "home" team?

# 25 Potatoes002 @ 03/29/12 04:13 PM
My question is regarding the enhanced audio. Does this include the announcers talking about what is currently going on around your dynasty? Other games during the week, upsets, conference standings, etc.

# 26 volstopfan14 @ 03/29/12 04:45 PM
Is the post game any different than last year? Have player reactions been improved or will a win over FAU feel the same as a win over Alabama?

# 27 huntt26 @ 03/29/12 04:59 PM
Can you use a random playlist with multiple songs in it for custom stadium sounds? You can in EA NHL and NBA 2k. It would be nice to have a shuffled playlist that plays different tunes every time there is a kickoff, and just have a kickoff playlist

# 28 huntt26 @ 03/29/12 05:22 PM
Will the ESPN presentation be up to date for the coming season? I love the presentation, but it's always "last years" ESPN presentation and not the latest one. For example, the scoreboard at the bottom of the screen in game last year was different than on the one on TV last season.

# 29 huntt26 @ 03/29/12 05:28 PM
How will the game show the emotion and pure magic of big games and big upsets? For example, we all saw Iowa State upset Oklahoma State last year and the huge celebration that ensued. Every game counts in college football - how will the sound and animations reflect this aspect this year?

# 30 gharp14 @ 03/29/12 05:36 PM
Will they show starting lineup's for both teams at the begining of the 1st possession and will they show the coaches career record? Also will there be realistic broadcast replays instead of the ones they use now? Will Erin Andrews be used other than for injuries?

# 31 Pokes404 @ 03/29/12 06:01 PM
Cut scenes get old pretty quickly. Has there been any discussion in adding more "real-time," in-game celebrations/events to the presentation?

# 32 chen_sc @ 03/29/12 06:08 PM
Will there be out of town scores updates, as part of the espn presentation?
Is college gameday going to be integrated somehow in this year's game?
Any new stadiums? like at&t park, alamodome and neutral site games...
Will a playable broadcast cam be available?
Have they improved the replays and cutscenes?

# 33 eagskerfan @ 03/29/12 06:13 PM
Will all the features and game modes be playable before January this time?

# 34 CcAaRrSsOoNn3 @ 03/29/12 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagskerfan
Will all the features and game modes be playable before January this time?
Times 2 to this one!

# 35 Dr Death @ 03/29/12 07:11 PM
Is Florida Atlantic's new stadium in the game???

# 36 SteelerSpartan @ 03/29/12 07:12 PM
1. Have Custom Stadium Sounds been fixed so that they fade out quicker and smoother after the snap/Kickoff???

*In NCAA 12 your custom sounds wouldn't fade out after the snap/kickoff and play well into the next play selection.........I don't remember this being a problem before 12

2. Will NCAA 13 have more Broadcast Style Camera Cuts/Angles during games intsead of the "Beyond BroadCast" style

3. Can we set the weather for Dynasty Games??....We shouldn't have to deal with Terrible Weather Logic and excessive games in the Rain

4. Has the Overly Blue color saturation for some Indoor Stadiums been fixed(Cowboys Stadium, Lucas Oil Field, University of Phoenx Stadium)
Example:

# 37 Steve_OS @ 03/29/12 07:15 PM
Just FYI, a lot of these questions are presentation questions. Odds are they will NOT be answered. Just sayin...

# 38 DePounded @ 03/29/12 07:22 PM
You guys have devoted a lot of time and energy to adding each school's custom entrances into the game, but I'm wondering: will we being seeing any new post game traditions like, for example, the playing of the alma mater at Notre Dame? And have you fixed the sound clipping on kickoffs where the fight song would fade out as the ball was being kicked? Thanks!

# 39 Gotmadskillzson @ 03/29/12 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
1. Have Custom Stadium been fixed so that they fade out quicker and smoother after the snap/Kickoff???

*In NCAA 12 your custom sounds wouldn't fade out after the snap/kickoff and play well into the next play selection.........I don't remember this being a problem before 12

2. Will NCAA 13 have more Broadcast Style Camera Cuts/Angles during games intsead of the "Beyond BroadCast" style

3. Can we set the weather for Dynasty Games??....We shouldn't have to deal with Terrible Weather Logic and excessive games in the Rain

4. Has the Overly Blue color saturation for some Indoor Stadiums been fixed(Cowboys Stadium, Lucas Oil Field, University of Phoenx Stadium)
Example:
Holy moly look at the size of that ball......

# 40 khaliib @ 03/29/12 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Just FYI, a lot of these questions are presentation questions. Odds are they will NOT be answered. Just sayin...
What does "Sights" mean if Presentation is not part of it?

If the Visuals of Presentation are not what's being asked, what are we trying to accomplish here?

You lost me!
Maybe just over analyzing things.

Thanks for all that you do!!!

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.