Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

Quote:
Revel in the pageantry of college football game days with NCAA Football 13. Featuring new team run-outs, mascots and pre-game traditions along with significantly enhanced audio and new trophy presentations, NCAA Football 13 will deliver the passion and excitement of college football to fans across the nation.

We have the opportunity to interview NCAA Football 13 Designer Christian McLeod and Producer Ben Haumiller. Please submit your Sights and Sounds questions now (ONLY SIGHTS AND SOUND QUESTIONS PLEASE). We'll try to get them answered and posted on Monday.

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Ramminyou @ 03/30/12 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by avross
Will all bands be in the right placement and will all school have their correct chants and band tunes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by menloe24
I wonder if the game will have Mizzou and Texas A&M in the SEC?

I sure hope it has Mizzou's new football field turf art and new uniforms/helmet logo that they are debuting on 14 April at their Spring game.
I'm sure we will be in the SEC, and if not, we can move them there. On top of your Mizzou inquiries, I'd like to know if the MIZ-ZOU chant will be in the game this time. It's practically our #1 game-time thing. It's used way more than the "Mizooooooou-rah" chant, which is only part of our "Every True Son" chant.

# 62 RebelHog @ 03/30/12 01:02 PM
Will Razorback stadium finally be correct? Such as the Broyles Center and the Hog snout we run out of? Hog call at kickoff?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

# 63 Jakeboutte @ 03/30/12 01:37 PM
Will The Washington Huskies play in CenturyLink Field?

# 64 Jakeness23 @ 03/30/12 03:56 PM
What, if any, accessories have been added?

Is there a noticeable difference between, regular season games, rivalry games, and bowl games as far as presentation and crowd reactions are concerned?

# 65 Jakeness23 @ 03/30/12 04:01 PM
Has the size of the ball been updated to be the size of an actual ball? It looked like a beach ball last year...

# 66 joshuat8210 @ 03/30/12 05:49 PM
as far as sight goes.......i hope they added the maden 12 version of progressive lighting.

# 67 schumj @ 03/30/12 05:55 PM
I would like to know if they have fixed the problem with arm size on the player models. Since nexgen started if I tried to take an OL and make him a WR the arm size slider will not decrease the size of the arms?

# 68 ngw411 @ 03/30/12 06:12 PM
Will they have the student section and band in the right spot in Bryant Denny Stadium

# 69 drummerguy1989 @ 03/30/12 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdh72469
Have the legal issues surrounding the use of Auburn's REAL fight song, "War Eagle" been resolved for NCAA 13 and will it be used?

Will Jordan-Hare's ribbon boards along the upper deck facades be represented finally after 4-5 seasons of being in use?
Wow. As idiotic as it may seem, it never crossed my mind once that they were playing Tiger Rags instead of War Eagle because of copyright issues. I really wish they would get it fixed.

# 70 Dr Death @ 03/30/12 10:00 PM
This ties in w/ my earlier question - but will North Texas have their new stadium in the game? I find it difficult to believe that w/ today's technology it takes EA 3 years to get a new stadium in the game.

Also... will all the new FBS/Div. I teams have their stadiums in the game too?

# 71 drummerguy1989 @ 03/31/12 12:24 AM
Quote:
Have stadium ribbon boards been added and updated I feel the staduim will come to life with that extra feature alone. MLB 12 the show prove that.
Stadium ribbons? That is twice they have been mentioned. Do you guys mean electronic banners at the base of the second seating level?

# 72 gator3guy @ 03/31/12 02:13 AM
Yeah the blue tint sucks

# 73 akacesfan @ 03/31/12 03:02 AM
Can dynamic attendance be a little more realistic? I don't care how good San Diego State or Tulane is, they will never fill up an 70,000+ seat stadium.

# 74 Cane305 @ 03/31/12 04:04 AM
Has anything been done with the grass or turf? Field degradation?

# 75 22cedric @ 03/31/12 06:41 AM
Is ESPN College Gameday in the game ? Is there a pregame, halftime, and postgame show ? Will we be able to see the actual commentators faces in the game while they're talking in the booth ?Will there be more ESPN logos in the game ? Is the commentary improved it's been stale for years.

# 76 mm boost @ 03/31/12 08:25 AM
I want to piggy back and see if they have fixed the blue hue for rain games and for all the dome/in-door games. This is a major annoyance and kills the appearance of those games.

Also, did they fix the skinny arm running back glitch??

# 77 Cane305 @ 03/31/12 02:57 PM
Quote:
What do u mean by turf? They maybe should add the turf balls but u dont get turf degradation. I think when playing on turf u should see black n green stains on jerseys and some tears
By turf I mean anything to make it look better or more refined then last years...

# 78 BenGerman @ 03/31/12 03:13 PM
My biggest questions will be:

1) How does EA plan on handling Home/Away crowds? One of the biggest issues with the presentation is that there is no home field "feel". It bring something new to the table (especially Coaching Carousel) when coaching at a different school actually feels different. Maybe I have it set up easy in the Big East as the head coach of West Virginia, but I want to feel the pressure of a big time conference and have a job opening at some place like Arkansas. Playing in Death Valley or The Swamp should feel different than playing at Syracuse.

2) Will Pre-Game, Post-Game segments be updated? I know I wasn't the only one who was tremendously disappointed when my team won a huge game over a rival. It would be really cool if after the game, they cut it to a "gameday" crew, or even just Reese Davis, and he gave a recap of the game, maybe some stuff from other games, and some graphics showing the new standings in the conference, updated with wins/losses from earlier that day.

On the flip side, I was very happy with last years pre-game. I think there is a couple things that would add to it a ton, however. Give us 10-15 generic entrances. It was really boring, and took the realism out of the game when you see the exact same entrance every time, at every school. Another thing I'd like for them to do is to enhance upon the pre-game commentary. What does this game mean for each team, who has been on fire recently, and what are some intriguing matchups?

3) How are sidelines going to look? One thing I don't think EA has grasped, is that the realism of the game is kicked to the curb as soon as it begins. If its not via the same entrance over and over again, its the fans lining up in the stadium, and the players/coaches on the sideline. They're all cardboard cut outs, and I seriously have to refrain from looking at the sideline if I want to be able to enjoy the game. Just look at The Show for an example on how to handle this. People walking up and down the isle, beach balls being knocked around, and players having actual reactions to plays on the field.

# 79 ngw411 @ 03/31/12 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGerman
My biggest questions will be:

1) How does EA plan on handling Home/Away crowds? One of the biggest issues with the presentation is that there is no home field "feel". It bring something new to the table (especially Coaching Carousel) when coaching at a different school actually feels different. Maybe I have it set up easy in the Big East as the head coach of West Virginia, but I want to feel the pressure of a big time conference and have a job opening at some place like Arkansas. Playing in Death Valley or The Swamp should feel different than playing at Syracuse.

2) Will Pre-Game, Post-Game segments be updated? I know I wasn't the only one who was tremendously disappointed when my team won a huge game over a rival. It would be really cool if after the game, they cut it to a "gameday" crew, or even just Reese Davis, and he gave a recap of the game, maybe some stuff from other games, and some graphics showing the new standings in the conference, updated with wins/losses from earlier that day.

On the flip side, I was very happy with last years pre-game. I think there is a couple things that would add to it a ton, however. Give us 10-15 generic entrances. It was really boring, and took the realism out of the game when you see the exact same entrance every time, at every school. Another thing I'd like for them to do is to enhance upon the pre-game commentary. What does this game mean for each team, who has been on fire recently, and what are some intriguing matchups?

3) How are sidelines going to look? One thing I don't think EA has grasped, is that the realism of the game is kicked to the curb as soon as it begins. If its not via the same entrance over and over again, its the fans lining up in the stadium, and the players/coaches on the sideline. They're all cardboard cut outs, and I seriously have to refrain from looking at the sideline if I want to be able to enjoy the game. Just look at The Show for an example on how to handle this. People walking up and down the isle, beach balls being knocked around, and players having actual reactions to plays on the field.
I agree with all of that

# 80 shad4413 @ 03/31/12 08:37 PM
Is it actually goiong to be accurate, in depth commentary? Or the good ole EA fill up blank space 1 liners that we have become accustomed too?

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.