Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

No art updates or player accessory updates.

Kelenna Azubuike added to the Dallas Mavericks. (+)
Michael Beasley still has long hair in game (-)
Patrick Mills added to the San Antonio Spurs (+)
Gerald Green is still a CAP (-)
Houston Rockets missing Courtney Fortson & Malcolm Thomas (-)
Rasual Butler is STILL on the Toronto Raptors, was waived 03/23/12 (-) Easy fix.
Andres Nocioni is STILL on the Philadelphia 76ers, was waived 03/20/12 (-) Easy fix.

If anyone observes other changes please add them in.

*UPDATED via Eaglerock562

Earl Boykins added to the Rockets. (+)
Cartier Martin added to Wizards (+)
Indiana Pacers missing Kyrylo Fesenko, still in free agent pool (-)
Cleveland Cavaliers missing Donald Sloan, who signed for remainder of season (-)
Golden State missing Keith Benson, Mickell Gladness (-)
Rasual Butler still is on Raptors roster despite being waived (-)
Ben Uzoh added to the Raptors (+)
Toronto Raptors missing Alan Anderson, signed 10 day contract just like Uzoh (-)
Cleveland Cavaliers missing Lester Hudson, who signed 10 day contract and was in free agent pool (-)
New Jersey Nets missing Dennis Horner, who signed 10 day contract (2nd time this season) (-)
San Antonio Spurs missing Justin Dentmon, who signed 10 day contract (-)
New Orleans Hornets missing Lance Thomas, who was signed for the remainder of the season (-)
New Orleans Hornets missing Chris Johnson, who they claimed off waivers (-)
Mike James could at least be in the free agent pool, has played for the Bulls 3 separate times this year (-)
Detroit Pistons missing Walker Russell Jr., who is has been with the team since December (-)
Denver Nuggets missing Julyan Stone, who has been on the roster since opening night (-)
Utah Jazz missing Jamaal Tinsley, who has been on the roster since opening night (-)
Miami Heat missing rookie Terrel Harris, who has been on the roster since opening night (-)
Nate McMillian is still listed as Portland Trail Blazers head coach (-)

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 acidraindrops08 @ 03/31/12 06:29 PM
I just can't wait til he does get his rings. Then what are all the haters gonna say? Sorry to inform you but Lebron will end up with multiple rings before his career is over.

# 22 Twista209 @ 03/31/12 06:37 PM
Besides the players that were posted in this thread as missing, can anyone think of others that are missing so that we can add them into our roster.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...w-reditor.html

# 23 svedda @ 03/31/12 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MachineGunLotto
^^He wanted Jamison over Amare, which.i still laugh about lol all because he didnt want the cavs to give up hickson
Phoenix backed out because they wanted to make one last run with Amare-Nash

# 24 MachineGunLotto @ 03/31/12 07:26 PM
Congrats on correcting me =)

# 25 Angel_G @ 03/31/12 07:43 PM
Biggest Movers included Marcin Gortat, Rodney Stuckey, Arron Afflalo, Klay Thompson, Ramon Sessions and Lamar Odom (downgrade).

# 26 edubbs @ 03/31/12 08:02 PM
They finally changed the Wizards away/road socks to white.

thx 2k

# 27 saiint @ 03/31/12 08:19 PM
I have been sick of Gordon Hayward's miserable 63 rating, i got so sick of him never being upgraded that I finally tweeted 2k insider to fix it. Looks like he moved it to a 67. Although, this is not anything huge... I do appreciate the fact that he took my suggestions and made changes.

# 28 Angel_G @ 03/31/12 08:40 PM
Love and Aldrige need attributes that will make them average 21ppg.

# 29 gofresno @ 04/01/12 02:05 AM
They need to put Haddadi back on the 12-man roster for online. Selby got sent back to the D-League. Grizzlies need their #2 center rather than their #4 point guard!

Also they fixed Gilbert Arenas's number - 10.

# 30 Jaybird10000 @ 04/01/12 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglerock562
LeBron James overall rating reduced to 98 (+), although I think it should be reduced a little more. Sorry, I just have no positive things to say about LeBron James as I see him as one of the most over hyped athletes in the history of sports who has not done ANYTHING and be compared to the greats of his sport is nothing short of an insult to those who TRULY achieved their rightful place on the ladder of success. "Prince" James as I refer to him because to be a King you must have the bling (Kobe, Jordan, Magic, Russell for example, heck I'll even throw Tim Duncan in there with 4).
Me too great talent overhyped an weak between the ears.

# 31 smith2373 @ 04/01/12 10:58 AM
Will the Celtics ever having a rating update?

We are the only team this season to have not had any rating changes. If they're not gonna change the Big 4's ratings they could've at least upgraded Bass or AB, hell even Stiemsma he's better than 55.

# 32 bigball12 @ 04/01/12 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smith2373

We are the only team this season to have not had any rating changes. If they're not gonna change the Big 4's ratings they could've at least upgraded Bass or AB, hell even Stiemsma he's better than 55.
Yeah tell me about it. There is no way that it should go Rondo, followed by KG, Pierce and Allen. Pierce needs to be 2nd best behind Rajon.

# 33 smith2373 @ 04/01/12 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigball12
Yeah tell me about it. There is no way that it should go Rondo, followed by KG, Pierce and Allen. Pierce needs to be 2nd best behind Rajon.
Nah, I think that order's fine. To be honest with you, KG has been the Celtics best player this season.

But Bass should be upgraded to at least a 75, Bradley should either get a rating increase or be moved to SG, Stiemsma should be in the 60's.

# 34 Norris_Cole @ 04/01/12 06:07 PM
Quote:
Bradley should either get a rating increase or be moved to SG.
Not either, he NEEDS a boost pretty badly, I've been sending this tweet to the insider but no luck..

Avery Bradley -

66% at the rim - 2k rating = 60
80% Free throws - 2k rating = 50?
44% from mid range (more attempts/shots made and better % on way less playing time than Harden or Paul George - 2k rating = 65

On ball defense and defensive awareness too low...

also 15 ppg over the last 5 games as a starter. Not asking about a monster update, but based on his %'s those attributes should be in the 70's at worst , and both on ball and defensive awareness +80

His dribble pull-up should be upgraded to "good" as well

http://www.nba.com/advancedstats/player.html#Avery-Bradley|202340;year=201112;season=r

# 35 stlpimpmonsta @ 04/01/12 08:18 PM
Quote:

We are the only team this season to have not had any rating changes.

# 36 mreyes930 @ 04/01/12 08:28 PM
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlpimpmonsta
Danny Green, Tiago Splitter, Matt Bonner, Kawhi Leonard, Tony Parker ALL could use a Rating Update. The Spurs along with numerous other teams have not yet received well deserved updates. 2K has focused on "Big Name" teams and players that fans have gone crazy over for a period of time. (LAL, LAC, MIA, Jeremy Lin, Steve Novak)

# 37 mreyes930 @ 04/01/12 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sword1986
Tony Parker had an update, his Inside Shot rating decreased from a 97 to a 92.
A decrease isn't exactly what I am looking for. Tony Parker is having an MVP caliber season but not many know it because of the hype that other players/teams receive. Consistency should be acknowledged and plenty of players that have not been positively upgraded have played well most, if not all season.

# 38 BezO @ 04/02/12 02:27 PM
These threads would be much better if folks talked about individual ratings. In other words, what do you want changed to bring a player's overall up?

Re: Cetics, same. Higher overalls doesn't mean one player is better than another. It only means 2K's overall formula results in higher numbers for a set of skills over another set. It's an arbitrary formula developed by a video game developer. "Better player" is relative.

Re: LeBrond James, c'mon. 2K is rating skills, not rings. James has maybe the best combination of size & skills ever. You can't lower his J, speed, strength, passing, ball handling, etc because he doesn't have rings. Until they come up with a "takes over in big games" rating, what would you have them do?

# 39 Jarbeez @ 04/03/12 08:12 PM
BezO, how about adding a choke rating similar to the clutch rating??

# 40 savorysneaks @ 04/03/12 10:39 PM
i was so excited when the game first came out and they kept updating shoes in the footlocker section i thought that was a nice touch but ever since Black History Month no shoes added which has kind of been a downer.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.